It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Romney Will Be Disqualified From Race Due To Fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
To quote Ella Fitzgerald,...

Cry me a river...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

Haha! Had to laugh!
Awesome Jam! Thanks for sharing! Always a big fan of good music.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I would bet even money that every word of those allegations is true. And there's probably more that's just as bad, but just not provable. We can only hope that this comes out soon enough and big enough that everybody hears about it, even if they just parachuted in from Jupiter this a.m.

I, for one, am getting pretty damn sick and tired of rigged, fixed, and bought elections. I'm tired of people having to overcome their gag reflex to vote. I'm tired of our highest elected offices being filled with sleazeballs so crooked they have to screw their pants on.

[rant rave pant gasp ! ! ! ]

Enough, dammit....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kingllama

Romney will be? At the moment these sources come from Libertarian leaning websites, and I wonder why they are reporting this now (maybe it's to do with Romney's performance against Paul in the primaries?).

In anycase from what I've read it's just guilt by association really, there is nothing directly tieing Romney to any wrong doing. If real dirt comes up on Romney, we'll just have to wait for it. For the moment I'm just seeing alot of bluff, as per every election.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

If real dirt comes up on Romney, we'll just have to wait for it.

I am sure that is Obama you have to worry about...Hell he is over here on the West Coast chilling with George Clooney...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

The same can be applied to Obama, we'll have to wait for any real dirt on him. Only problem is, he has already been president for the last 4 years and fringe far right advocates have thrown anything and everything at him, and I'm fairly certain they've cleaned the trash out as well. With Romney however, not much has been looked into him, but to be honest, I don't think there is much. Likewise though the Republican machine is powerful and connected, they usually come up with something every election cycle.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
We can only hope, but there is no chance of him being removed from the race. It might hurt his turnout though, if enough people hear about it (assuming this isn't BS).

Pfffftttt... I highly doubt it would even put a dent in his chances at winning. When I first saw "When Mitt Romney Came to Town", I thought to myself "this is the most damaging video I've ever seen, if he still manages to pull ahead of the race after this there's absolutely no hope". Yet look what happened, he is pulling ahead, as if that video never even existed. And it's because people don't have the time or energy to research these things, the average person simply relies on the MSM to tell them what they need to know. Even if it is proven that he was involved in all this fraud, hardly anyone will ever know about it. And by the time it becomes common knowledge it will be far to late.
edit on 11-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Likewise though the Republican machine is powerful and connected, they usually come up with something every election cycle.

That is true, you don't want redundancy in the system. Politics have become so Hollywood, everything is dramatized to the point where it stirs up a lot outside controversy...For all we know maybe Romney is gay, maybe he hasn't come out of the closet...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is spreading
www.dailypaul.com...

Still bias reporting though. Stay tuned.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's almost if on cue, this news is breaking. "Romney exposed as the scumbag cabal butt-boy, working for shadowy greaseballs in the financial sector who see average American taxpaying stooges as saps, patsies and marks..."

What's next? "Romney - leader of Luciferian cult, accused of sacrificing babies in ritualistic blood sacrifice..."???

As much as I am happy about the real Mitt, being shown for the man I think he is, I feel like I'm watching a cheap, B-movie. With Obama stating his support for gay marriage followed by Romney the gay bashing bully who needs five men to hold down a gay long-hair as he cuts the offenders locks.

Something about all this stinks. It's too contrived. It's as if happy ETs were pulling the strings...Huh? Wait a friggin minute here??? Didn't David Wilcock say something about...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
any truth to this? well it is better than finding out after.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
TPTB want Mitt Romney to win the Republican nomination....they have the big money and they are promoting him.

The allegations of fraud against Romney....whether they are true or not will be fixed by TPTB. Romney will not be disqualified and he will win the Republican nomination because that is what TPTB want.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Just as reliable as the recent and deliberately timed "Romney was a high school bully" story that imploded all over itself. There are certain forces that will stop at nothing... All part of the plan...

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Completely discrediting the Msm and putting a HUGE magnifying glass on the corruption of Gov as well as Gov involvement in the media bias...

That would require the media to expose themselves. They ARE the magnifying glass. Can you imagine a situation where that would actually happen? I can't either.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Meh, the Clinton's survived the Whitewater affair, and I expect Romney will survive this.

Seriously, when people have to go back to high school to find dirt, you know they are on a witch hunt --( but that's a different dirty allegation.)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's SUCHA FOOL!

In other words, BiN is GARBAGE!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I don't get how he made it this far. He is SOO dirty. I am baffled. This guy is one of the most corrupt players in the game. Why someone thought he would be a good candidate is beyond me. If he was made president he would spend his entire time in office trying to cover up his shady dealings. It would be almost a full time job for him since the blackmailers would form a line around the white house.

I've said he's a crook from day 1. (don't believe me, check any of most posts). However, I was under the impression everyone already knew he was... ???

I share your baffled state.

Of course, it's all academic anyhow, unless Romney makes Paul his VP choice, and a) I don't think he would, and b) I don't think Paul would accept it if he did. That's the ONLY way he'd even have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating Obama. Unless of course, Obama keeps shooting himself in the foot, like he did with the gay marriage announcement (which morally, was a good move, but campaign wise, was a shot in the foot). While on the fence, he could still get some religious right support. But, by hopping over it, he drove them straight into Romney's waiting arms....even if they despise him.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can't believe it. It is actually happening - we could end up with a Ron Paul presidency after all ladies and gentlemen. I believe this is legit, and we are witnessing the downfall of the powers that be as of this moment. I predict Romney being disqualified, leaving the only legal opponent to Obama, Ron Paul. In the end I can see it going down between Obama and Paul - it will indeed be a debate that will live on in the annals of history, it will be beautiful.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by kingllama

If it happens then there would be no other choice than. . . . .

Sarah Palin!

Hmmmm. . . . . . . . where's the down-side?

Sarah Palin is a crack shot. Are you serious?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think this is just wishful thinking by disaffected conservatives who abhor Romney.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join