It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Donut from space is on the move....Blokeh my behind.. 4/23/2010.. In different spot.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks to be showing up on the helioviewer now. Before when I checked, it wasn't on there.

Check it out........

yeah, who are they fooling....

Last year April 23 2010 -- different spot...............It moved..........

edit on 10-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Unlike the other fibre anomoly thread going on. This one is truly new to me. I have yet to see an anomoly such as this. I will patiently await more knowledgable information.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It has not moved in the frame since it first appeared more than a week ago. During that period of time the spacecraft providing the images has moved around the Sun a distance of about 9º. Unless the donut is tracking the satellite it has something to do with the camera, not an external object.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It was not there on the 2rd. It was only on the NASA website. Now it's there? You don't find that strange at all. They knew they couldn't hide it anymore. Probably why they gave up and put in there.

Proof that it moved

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

yeah, who are they fooling....

You maybe? You do realize that even though you're on Helioviewer you're looking at images from STEREO B right?
Nah, probably not.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It was not there on the 3rd.

Yes it was.

You realize that helioviewer.org is NASA, right?

Helioviewer.org is an open-source project for the visualization of solar and heliospheric data. The project is funded by ESA and NASA. For more information, please visit our Wiki.
Credits:
SDO (NASA), SOHO (ESA/NASA), STEREO (NASA), GSFC, LMSAL, SDAC, Stanford University

edit on 5/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It was not there when we tried to get the images it was only showing up on the NASA website, read that other thread. As we were looking it for it on the Helioviewer.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes it was. Try moving ahead a few hours to..oh...say 19:15, which is when it appeared.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
On the second picture in OP, i count 8 donuts.

They clearly look like some sort of reflection of the whole picture with the black spot in the middel making it donut shape.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
On the second picture in OP, i count 8 donuts.

They clearly look like some sort of reflection of the whole picture with the black spot in the middel making it donut shape.

Quoted for truth. There are many doughnuts in the second image...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryAlien

Quoted for truth. There are many doughnuts in the second image...

Oh! No! More alien ships are arriving! Head to your bunkers before it's too late!

Someone should post images from last year or earlier this year showing if these anomalies were present before? Or at least other examples of this occuring. Maybe that will prove that it's just an optics artifact.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Any idea if the reflection is proof of it being in the scope? It's in all images from COR1 B just sometimes hard to see.

STEREO

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
2010 about the same time but a MONTH before hand.

explain that now. OOOOOH OOOOOH and it's now in a different spot!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

That's a different dust particle. It's actually been there for a very long time and still is as seen in the post above yours. Notice it's still in exactly the same location in the frame. That should tell you something.

Correction, I see that's from STEREO A. Same situation though. Suddenly appeared and remained in the same spot for days and days and days. Another donut tracking the spacecraft or just something in the camera?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It didn't move from that location because it sent out a homing beacon for another ship to come and help their brother out.
And now there is two.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

But the STEREO spacecraft which takes the pictures did move. A lot. Think about that for a minute.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

It's obviously not a reflection. Just debunked you. It's been there since 2010. Idled. Their machine broke down and brother ship is on it's way to save the day.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So you think there are two of them? If it's been there idled since 2010 as you say then where was it at 19:10 on 2012/05/02?
It's in the optics.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

More proof that is not dust because it's not there.............

Looks like their machine got fixed.

Hey don't tell me, tell them.

I posted the pictures. They still thinks it's dust but amazing it's the similar object but in a different place.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
the 'donuts' i seen in other videos show the sun 'smokin a cig' and blowing fiery donuts as CMEs

anyways most debunkers seem to be calling every anomoly 1) lens flare, 2) 'reflection' or 3) bad/broken camera/lens

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join