It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Wikileaks Information Dump? Not sure what to make of this location.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If any one wants to laugh at GLP, there's some funny stuff in there under the fellowship of friends text.

More to come, there's a lot in the index.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

ATTENTION VIRGINIA I have your #! In *my* possession, right now, are 8,257,378 patient records and a total of 35,548,087 prescriptions. Also, I made an encrypted backup and deleted the original. Unfortunately for Virginia, their backups seem to have gone missing, too. Uhoh
For $10 million, I will gladly send along the password. You have 7 days to decide. If by the end of 7 days, you decide not to pony up, I'll go ahead and put this baby out on the market and accept the highest bid. Now I don't know what all this # is worth or who would pay for it, but I'm bettin' someone will. Hell, if I can't move the prescription data at the very least I can find a buyer for the personal data (name,age,address,social security #, driver's license #). Now I hear tell the #ing Bunch of Idiots ain't fond of payin out, but I suggest that policy be turned right the # around. When you boys get your act together, drop me a line at [email protected] and we can discuss the details such as account number, etc. Until then, have a wonderful day, I know I will

Ransom

Whats this one about???

link doesnt work so here

[SNIP]/virginia-ransom-2009.html
edit on 10-5-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT BYPASS THE AUTOMATIC CENSORS

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

Here is a link to an article on Gawker talking about that Steve Jobs thing. Don't know if this has any additional helpful info in it? I'm not real clear on this.

gawker.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Exactly, it was a virus, (trojan horse) threat on opening. AVG is there. It would be interesting to know the origin of the index dates, seemingly starting in 1986, seems more like started by a media source like AOL, or secret service, or all the same??

If you understand file systems on operating systems you'll note that 01 01 1986 is a null date meaning NO date is assigned.

So, all (wull most) will start at 01 01 1986

link   

link   

link   
reply to post by KingJod

Thats not really necessary is it?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Mods do not remove my posts above because they are relation for those who can not access the pages and would like more info on the pages themselves. This gives the a choice of what they want to know more about.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by KingJod

Thats not really necessary is it?

For thos who cant access the site and incase they want more info on a certain subject.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
post removed by staff

Yeah, wull, I suspected as much... He was an IV drug user and explored a lot in his early years.

If anyone has interest in early [color=gold]Pirates of Silicon Valley ... then that's the movie to see.

I lived near to them all Cupertino/Saratoga.
(I didn't know them but knew all the electronics user groups in the area as I'm a tech.)
The movie leaves out many details that were public knowledge.
They short Steve Wazniak in the movie...
He was the front man for the Apple Rock Band as it were... but else it seems fairly accurate.
and hai, it's just a movie and I certainly don't know all the inner details. Popcorn Movie!

If Jobs were alive and stylin' as he did, and Woz had ½ his brain back, they'd both be having
a field day with the site in the OP.

Keep your shields up when there... seems ATS has a filter for the domain. Oopps
edit on Fri May 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join