It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maya Mural Found, Contradicts 2012 "Doomsday" Myth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I love you too storm.

Is a wonderful thing!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So then we get to destroy the planet ourselves....Yea, it's gonna last till 2030 now. We're so lucky.

Nothing reliable that I have read so far has said the earth was going to end in 2012. Change in 2012 is certain.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I wasn't trying to "Make" you look like anything, you did that on your own. Hoping that people will die in some doomsday event is morally sick and wrong, no matter who it is.

I will enjoy my life and my money, you can enjoy living in a disillusion.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I wasn't trying to "Make" you look like anything, you did that on your own. Hoping that people will die in some doomsday event is morally sick and wrong, no matter who it is.

I will enjoy my life and my money, you can enjoy living in a disillusion.

you weren't?
you 1st hope i choose not to breed
then edit it
with the preposterous claim that i wish 7billion people dead

and it is you who are living in a delusion if you think that all is well, god is in his heaven, world without end.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
So then we get to destroy the planet ourselves....Yea, it's gonna last till 2030 now. We're so lucky.

Nothing reliable that I have read so far has said the earth was going to end in 2012. Change in 2012 is certain.

Yea, change happens.

Think about this, some people are happy, maybe they don't want change.

Now I would love a utopia myself, but then we wouldn't have anything to bit$h about, if the forum is any example, conflict and bit$hing are a fun and entertaining pastime.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

There is no Mayan dooms day prophecy!!! Stop acting like there is thats just fear mongering. The whole December 21st 2012 is the prophesied Mayan end of TIME. The word time is different than the word Armageddon. The white man edited the story for a nicely constructed psyop.

So if a mural has been found that contradicts the "Doomsday" myth. Do you see how that's not possible anyway? because the Mayan didn't have a doomsday myth.

They did however depict Apotheosis and when this will begin to occur to beings on this planet "December 21st 2012 - jan 2014. After that allegedly we all become omnipotent psychic gods.... lol. Still thats not doomsday......
edit on 10-5-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well Said
!!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

There is no Mayan dooms day prophecy!!! Stop acting like there is thats just fear mongering. The whole December 21st 2012 is the prophesied Mayan end of TIME. The word time is different than the word Armageddon. The white man edited the story for a nicely constructed psyop.

So if a mural has been found that contradicts the "Doomsday" myth. Do you see how that's not possible anyway? because the Mayan didn't have a doomsday myth.

They did however depict Apotheosis and when this will begin to occur to beings on this planet "December 21st 2012 - jan 2014. After that allegedly we all become omnipotent psychic gods.... lol. Still thats not doomsday......

I never said there were.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

lol sorry that was more in response to the title
or to this alleged archaeologist who obviously has an agenda. No mural is needed to contradict the doomsday myth. Logic contradicts it for us. mainly the fact they never stated there was a day of doom.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I guess they can't read.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

. mainly the fact they never stated there was a day of doom.

I realize that after what I had read on the subject.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Apocalypse now? German drops Mayan magical skull owned by Himmler... and it could mark the end of the world on 21-12-12

www.dailymail.co.uk...

this is a catastrophe that foretells the end of the world

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Who ever decided in Mayan times to download their conciousness into the skull. (which is what the Mayans used the crystal skulls for) There's a chance that information was damaged. But there are no great gods who will be angered because of this. maybe an alien or two lol. but thats all.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
The Mayans NEVER said anything about a doomsday event in 2012....

They talked about CHANGE.... big difference. There is no doom. 2012 is about a transition due to cycles that the Mayans kept track of relating to the movements of Earth, the moon, the Sun, Venus and the Pleiades.

So much bad information on 2012 and the Mayans, but I hate to disappoint... the real message of 2012 is about a big transition into a more spiritual based period, moving away from materialistic tendencies.

~Namaste

i couldnt agree more with you on that

Some people wants us to fear that new age
but there is nothing to fear .. no more doom and gloom threads after this 21 december
after the 21 december of 2012 ... we will live in perfect symbiosys with mother earth
once people see the light each soul will wake up to their full potential

About time to balance the force on earth
been dark for to long .. like it was prophecied writtens in stones
to survive thousand of yrs just so futur generations ahead tp be warned
warned that something very good will happen to humanity and earth

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The end of the world is just a myth. It is created in the minds of those pre-programmed by TV's. The Mayans were very knowledgeable by their understanding of the stars, but the 2012 thing is just an end to their calendar.

This news of finding dates long after the 2012, is just what everyone else in here have been saying all alone. 21 December 2012, it will be just another day in the history of Earth....oh and a discredit to the Mayans (for those who want Earth to not exist)

Same thing I posted on the other thread! I am posting it over here just because this one is still open.

By the way, the Mayans NEVER SAID IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD!
Show me a reference where it says they SAID SO

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
The end of the world is just a myth. It is created in the minds of those pre-programmed by TV's. The Mayans were very knowledgeable by their understanding of the stars, but the 2012 thing is just an end to their calendar.

This news of finding dates long after the 2012, is just what everyone else in here have been saying all alone. 21 December 2012, it will be just another day in the history of Earth....oh and a discredit to the Mayans (for those who want Earth to not exist)

Same thing I posted on the other thread! I am posting it over here just because this one is still open.

By the way, the Mayans NEVER SAID IT WAS THE END OF THE WORLD!
Show me a reference where it says they SAID SO

then what did they say ?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Calculations on the walls refer to dates after December 21, 2012

t’s important to understand that the ancient Maya predicted the world would continue. That was their point. They didn’t predict the end of the world. There would be cycles, new beginnings

for some reason, that reminded me of the dead sea scrolls conveniently authored by God explaning to us why he made the cat, and the dog

predicted that the world would continue, a new beginning starting Dec 21, 2012.

isnt' every day, month, year, decade, etc however you break down your cycles - a NEW BEGINNING

the problem is we no long her have colorful artful rituals like the Maya, including individual sacrifices,

but instead, a New World Order of filthy rich Bilderbergers, Rothchilds, & Illuminati that thrive on extreme occultic rituals and genocide-level sacrifices for the past 1-2 centuries in America.

they hardly care what the Mayan foretold, only that their rituals and sacrifices be paramount that the world reacts in shock and jaw-dropping awe at the new risen order and what better date than a 5,000 year cycle at which we are now approaching with barely 6 months left.

how they ring in what is supposed to be a peaceful spiritual awakening, God only knows but who's kidding, we have seen what they are capable in the past 11 yrs.

regardless, natural & cosmic changes (which nwo also endeavor control) put human changes well into perspective:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Who ever decided in Mayan times to download their conciousness into the skull. (which is what the Mayans used the crystal skulls for) There's a chance that information was damaged. But there are no great gods who will be angered because of this. maybe an alien or two lol. but thats all.

I know, I just posted it because of the timing,

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Change is certain? Sure. Everything changes all the time. But will anything major change? It most certainly isn't certain. You aren't much different from the doomsayers.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, when we look at the state of the planet today doomsday can't be far off.

"The Mayan calendar is going to keep going for billions, trillions, octillions of years into the future," said archaeologist David Stuart of the University of Texas, who worked to decipher the glyphs. "Numbers we can't even wrap our heads around."

It's all about the scribes, isn't it, the priesthood of scribes from many cultures and religions
www.livescience.com...

UH Grad Says Mayan Calendar Has New Beginning

Read more: www.myfoxhouston.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join