It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To my neighbors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I know you'll never read this. I wish I could say these things to you instead of about you. However, over the last year that we've been sharing a wall, we've become friends. I like you guys. I enjoy our BBQ's, fishing together, playing with your kids.

But there are some things I really need to get off my chest.

You guys are terrible parents. There I said it. Even though I have no children of my own yet, I know bad parenting when I see it.

You tattooed your 3 year old sons face last week. 3 dots under his eye. When I saw this I was horrified. When I asked you why, you replied,"Cuz it's gangsta!" You're right, it is gangsta. It's a gang tattoo. He's 3. What are his teachers going to think about that? What will a doctor say, assuming you ever take your kids to see a doctor? Yeah I know it's Hawaii and you guys are part native. Tattoos are part of your culture. I get it. Hell I'm covered in tattoos from head to toe. But not even I would tattoo a 3 year old. Not to mention your apartment is not the most sanitary place, and you have no business tattooing anyone in there with kids around. Do you know the first thing about infectious diseases?

You watch loud, violent movies all day and all night on your giant flat screen TV, which is mounted on the other side of my paper thin kitchen wall. Then when your kids don't want to go to sleep, you scream at them to "shut up, lay down, and go to sleep". Every single night. I wonder why they have so much trouble sleeping at night. How about I force you into a corner on the floor, and scream in your face till you go to sleep?

You smack your son way too much. I've seen the bruises on his back and legs. For god's sake, I can hear you hitting him through the wall. And you wonder why he cries all the time, and why he keeps running over to my place. He's trying to get away from you.

Your 3 year old drinks more soda in a week than I drink in a year. Enough said on that.

Whenever your 1 year old is awake, she is screaming and crying. I don't mean crying as most babies do. She is in pain. The sounds that come out of her are not just cries for attention or a new diaper. Something is wrong with her. I swear it sounds like you guys are pulling her arms out of the sockets. I've never seen a baby so upset, so consistently, for so long. You refuse to breast feed because you think it's gross. So instead you give her "formula" (an appropriate name for this concoction) with a list of ingredients that reads like my chemistry homework. I am fairly certain that she A) is having really bad stomach problems from that swill you make her drink and or B) she is deaf from an ear infection which never received proper medical care.

As I'm typing this I can hear you yelling at the 3 year old. "Shut the hell up and get the hell away from me!"

I hate to say it, but these kids don't stand a chance at life thanks to you guys.

If I must say something positive, thank you for showing me how NOT to be a parent.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If the children are being abused then you should call the authorities. You can remain anonymous and it may save their lives. It's not ideal for a child to go into state custody, I've heard horror stories about foster parents but if the children are being abused they need to be helped and you may be the only person that can do it.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good Points raised there OP, But unfortunately there is not much you can do about it besides calling child services.
Sadly this will cause the children to be placed in Foster care or other unstable care...
Having grown up with parents such as these has only strengthened my resolve to treat my Son with the utmost care and respect he deserves...

Ohhh, Some women aren't able to breastfeed and Formula is the only option other than starvation... My Wife will attest to that. Feel free to argue the point with me on that one..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Call CPS on them, if there is that much abuse. They do sound like the new average young stupid parents though.

"Cuz it's gangsta"..... yeah, time for Nazi eugenics to come back into practice I think.
Where this family is concerned, I'd call in a favor to mein furor.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If it's a bad as you say and you're not just venting than you need to involve the police.Don't be one of those people who say "I wish I would've done something". I can guarentee you it's going to get worse for those kids before it gets better.If I were you i'd step up and make that call.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I concur, you definitely need to get someone involved to get those kids out of the house if those parents aren't looking out for their best interest. From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like a healthy environment for either one those children and I'm surprised you haven't called someone to step in. Do it now before it goes too far.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Call CPS on them, if there is that much abuse. They do sound like the new average young stupid parents though.

"Cuz it's gangsta"..... yeah, time for Nazi eugenics to come back into practice I think.
Where this family is concerned, I'd call in a favor to mein furor.

Dont call CPS its just as corrupt as our Goverment. Story's of missing children by the 1000's, its crazy.
Your neighbors sound like typical brain washed American's. If they are part hawaiian then you should try to get them to embrace their culter more so they are more family oriented. I do not think they should get 3 year old a tattoo. It seems to me that these people think that their children are object. They probably drink to much soda, eat crap and are dazed by the tv so they do not think about their actions.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Small children with pierced ears and tats are becomming the norm. Just like teenage girls that get pregnant at 13 or 14. That's life man, you worry about what you're doing and less about what someone else is doing, life is hard enough as it is trying to just make it through the day on your own.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Dude, you know the advice you've gotten from *(almost everyone)* is sound. Involve the authorities in some capacity. Don't just observe, be anonymous, and ratt them out. These kids may not make it to kindergarten by the sounds of it...
You know what you have to do. If you didn't, you would have never made this thread.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Just be careful if you do go to the authorities.

I read your post and the replies advising you to go to the authorities. Be very sure before you do.

I live next door to the neighbours from hell. I have contacted the authorities many times. As a result, I have been targeted by the gangs - crips actually. It is a living hell living here.

People don't want you to complain about them.

In my street, this one house has caused all the other neighbours to go indoors. When these neighbours from hell are out in the street, all the rest of the neighbours go inside. All the neighbours lock their doors, close their windows and hide. One man in the street has banned his wife from calling the police - no matter what happens.

Some neighbours have called the police though - gang fights on the street with baseball bats - and they, in turn, have been targeted also.

If I could afford to move - I would. But I can't.

All I am saying is, make certain you are aware of the consequences if you do call in the authorities. You may have to then move - if you can afford it.

Btw - the last time I contacted the police, their response to me was - that I should contact the President of the United States and get him to send a 'scud missile' to my neighbours house." I have this quote in my bio.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthandinfo

Yes, what you say is a real danger. That's why I suggested the anonymous angle to it. I would really hope that the Hawaiian police would be a bit more helpful than in your particular area.
Sorry you have to deal with gangs and police that think they're comedians, btw.

new topics

top topics

join