It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed nearly 3,000 yet nobody mentions his name.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just what does he mean by "Father" - all Arabs are the same = "Terrorists".
There is a lot of this in the World - you haven't noticed? Were I am from - I have not heard "Rag-Head" - close though, I have heard "Towel-Head" used.

Quote: "good people can live in peace and determine their own fate. Then we will have peace."

Yes I am sure that is what you are concerned about for the Iraqi People. I am sure that its simple to go down there with Weapons & Kill a Bunch of Arab Terrorists one Minute & then say "Hey Buddie I am here to Help -
We Care" the next! Did you know that if the people that are in power now remain in power that we will Attack another country for sure!!!

When are people going to stop thinking in such Simplistic 2-Dimensional Terms - "You are either with US or you are with the Terrorists". Let me guess - US = All "Americans" = "White Christians". Our Leaders are DELUSIONAL - is it any wonder that this
"War on Terror" is as much of a Disaster as the "War on Drugs"?

[edit on 30-9-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So you're whining that we haven't caught bin Laden yet, right? Has it ever occured to you that we're trying and that maybe we don't want him to know all our intelligence on him? And you don't seem to want to mention the man who killed two million people, including one million of his own people: Saddam Hussein. And don't go into the same mantra about his not having WMDs. If you want to know the truth, you can ask any Kurd or Iranian.

Be always aware of where you take your next step.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Raghead is not PC..

It's TOWELLHEAD..
Thats what my wife calls me, every now and then.
Doesn't hurt MY feelings..
So there..

Any comments on the fact that Osama might be dead?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowtrooper90
So you're whining that we haven't caught bin Laden yet, right? Has it ever occured to you that we're trying and that maybe we don't want him to know all our intelligence on him? And you don't seem to want to mention the man who killed two million people, including one million of his own people: Saddam Hussein. And don't go into the same mantra about his not having WMDs. If you want to know the truth, you can ask any Kurd or Iranian. Be always aware of where you take your next step.

Spare me. Do you recall Bin Laden being mentioned daily during 9/11? I do. It was "Bin Laden this...Bin Laden that." Then once we entered Iraq his name was literally dropped from Bush's speeches - and the media stopped mentioning him, too. Naturally a large portion of the US public fell for it and replaced "Bin" with "Saddam" in their vocabulary. We aren't a hard lot to manipulate!

As for us "whining" about Bin - such a statement is grossly disrespectful to the Twin Towers. Fearing the WTC's killer was brushed aside in the pursuit of oil justifies a few complaints. It's obvious you've never stepped foot along the Manhattan skyline - and good thing. You aren't worthy of the view.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Raghead is not PC..

Any comments on the fact that Osama might be dead?

Yes after the Tora Bora and the fact that bin-laden got wounded I had the feeling that he was death, but his people made very clear that he was slightly inured with shrapnel and nothing serious.

Since then he seemed to me to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Three thousand people is NOTHING comapered to the amount of death that has been dealt out by american presidents or any other western imperialist power.

3000 people is not even a respectible football crowd, so don't get all uppity about the death toll at the WTC... also don't bother going down the "did you loose a loved one?" rout OK?
I am merely putting the deathtoll into perspective, as there seems this feeling 3000 is a lot of people but there are stadia regularly packed with 50- to 100 thousand people watching a game.. now that might come close to "a lot" IMO.

After having put the death toll into perspective... the fact that no one cares about binladen is not so amazing all he was needed for was to launch a war in the first place.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Given the current crisis in Iraq I'd be quite perturbed with our government if they used a good portion of our forces simply to find one man for retribution purposes. I nor anyone will ever forget the name of Osama Bin Laden, who, by the way was mentioned during the deabte. Except, it almost seems that Osama has forgotten about himself, since we haven't heard hide nor hair of him in a while, even while our military was focused in the country he used as his base of operations we had a new video or audio tape almost everyday.

I've read the theories that Bin Laden is dead, I find it to be, to say the least, plausable. Bin Laden was fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan during the Cold War, he is of considerable age. Simply compare the photographic evidence of recent shots of him and shots of him from 93, he does not look healthy. Current conjecture states he was in serious need of dialisis, an impossible comodity in a cave in the desert.

In regards to him being dead, it depnds on who's spies you want to believe, I never trust a spook. My final point is, forget Osama for now, fix Iraq, then hunt Osama till the cows come home, if we find him, hang him at Ground Zero.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah hang him next to bush! No wait deathpenaly... er.. hang on let me call my Karmic lawyer...

Ok I have been advised that lockeing the two up in a dark wet hole and throw away the key might be preferable., karmicaly speaking of course.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
They don't talk about Bin Laden because he's in the Oval Office having a cigar and brandy with W and the boys.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It is amazing how the political spin has interchanged Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein.

Did you notice George W. Bush getting them confused in the debate?
We need some UNCONFUSED leadership.

The American public has gotten Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CONFUSED.

THE CAUSE OF 911 IS STILL OUT THERE.

Iraq was like attacking Mexico for Pearl Harbor.

IBM

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration. Isn't he the one that killed 3,000 humans in the USA? Have we quit pursuing him? Isn't it ridiculious that we went to Iraq before catching the "evildoer"? Why does George W. Bush have to throw religious symbolism into this battle? Is the USA being ran by morons? I wish I could live somewhere peaceful, maybe Norway or Poland...........

Sorry Just the Thoughts of an American Citizen. Sorry that I kept rambling on about my thoughts.

Are you talking about Osama been Hiding?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration. Isn't he the one that killed 3,000 humans in the USA? Have we quit pursuing him? Isn't it ridiculious that we went to Iraq before catching the "evildoer"? Why does George W. Bush have to throw religious symbolism into this battle? Is the USA being ran by morons? I wish I could live somewhere peaceful, maybe Norway or Poland...........

Sorry Just the Thoughts of an American Citizen. Sorry that I kept rambling on about my thoughts.

You say Bush didnt mention his name, BUT in your post which i did quote... YOU didnt mention his name either... i assume its BIN LADEN????

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
Given the current crisis in Iraq I'd be quite perturbed with our government if they used a good portion of our forces simply to find one man for retribution purposes.

Finding Osama is not retribution, it's justice. There are a lot of people who are perturbed by the fact that Bush went into Iraq for retribution purposes. "He tried to kill my dad."

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
He is at the Elisee Palace buying weapons from Chirac

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
we've been told so many times that osama bin laden was responsable for the attack, but has it ever been proved, where is the evidence? we are still waiting for it ,we have only been told it was osama, never given any proof at all.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by scorchio123]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Hmm... I guess that I am not the only one huh? Well my friend our
Glorious Corporate Media which is none other than our Glorious Corporate Government has told us that
"Al-Queada - the Islamic Extremist Terrorists" did it - end of story. We have no choice but to believe them & keep paying our Taxes - unless we spend the Time & Energy to Investigate it ourselves -but we Americans are too Lazy for that!!!

Hmm... I wonder what our buddies at the CIA are up to - why haven�t they caught their former Employee Osama Bin Laden is a Mystery to me
(UBL is prob DEAD) - Afghanistan must be a real tough place to operate in!

Hmm... There must be a reason why the attention shifted from UBL to Saddam Hussein so fast - well at least we have Saddam. We also have two Brand Spanking new CIA Agent Employee - Bush Puppet
Prime Ministers running the Governments of Iraq & Afghanistan for us - good job guys! Lets spread our "Freedom & Liberty" all over their faces!!!

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

The President of the United States has plenty enough to think about without wasting any of his personal time with this God-forsaken raghead.

[edit on 04/9/29 by GradyPhilpott]

Yea, Bush& Co., are to busy trying to figure-out more ways to screw the citizens of the United States out of more money, more jobs, and less health insurance coverage,
, besides their "use/search" of Bin Laden is less important now, since they have the Iraqis oil interests to protect for their (Bush & Co.,) personal gain,
, and they seem to think that NO ONE will even notice their true objective,

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
The world is a better place now that Saddam is awaiting his justice

The world WILL be a better place when George Bush & Co., gets theirs too, when their voted out,

Then we will have peace.

your right about that, then there will be peace once Bush & Co are gone so they can't keep using the terrorists as a threat on the US citizens, LMAO.

[edit on 04/9/29 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join