It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed nearly 3,000 yet nobody mentions his name.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration. Isn't he the one that killed 3,000 humans in the USA? Have we quit pursuing him? Isn't it ridiculious that we went to Iraq before catching the "evildoer"? Why does George W. Bush have to throw religious symbolism into this battle? Is the USA being ran by morons? I wish I could live somewhere peaceful, maybe Norway or Poland...........

Sorry Just the Thoughts of an American Citizen. Sorry that I kept rambling on about my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration.

They're looking for him as I write. Just because he hasn't shown up on Oprah yet doesn't mean anybody has forgotten about him. This has to be the largest manhunt in history. His day will come.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration. Isn't he the one that killed 3,000 humans in the USA? Have we quit pursuing him? Isn't it ridiculious that we went to Iraq before catching the "evildoer"? Why does George W. Bush have to throw religious symbolism into this battle? Is the USA being ran by morons? I wish I could live somewhere peaceful, maybe Norway or Poland...........

Sorry Just the Thoughts of an American Citizen. Sorry that I kept rambling on about my thoughts.

Ok sorry for being an Ass, but you didn't mention his name either.

I'm sure they have their Eyes on Osama, whether it be in a cave, or in a prison.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Ok sorry for being an Ass, but you didn't mention his name either.

I'm sure they have their Eyes on Osama, whether it be in a cave, or in a prison.

Purposely

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ThebigD "he the one that the administration does not mention any more" was the excuse to get into Iraq.

I ask the same question were is "he" and is not response and some even avoid taking about "him".

People cannot forget god forbid 9/11 but how easily we have forgotten the "one that nobody mention anymore"

This tells you how easily the minds of the public can be manipulated to follow your leaders wishes.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its really sad.....I feel pity that I can do nothing about it and that we are easily controlled or "manipulated".

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To me it is kind of liberating to see the control and make sure I'm never manipulated by it, but saddens me for the ones that will never see the manipulations/propaganda/control. Kinda lose hope in government and the progress of humanity.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Why is that the culprit of the WTC disaster is not even being talked about by George Bush or anyone in the Administration.

They're looking for him as I write. Just because he hasn't shown up on Oprah yet doesn't mean anybody has forgotten about him. This has to be the largest manhunt in history. His day will come.

HA!

Where are they looking for him, Grady? The "largest manhunt in history" sure is taking awhile. I suppose all of our troops in Pakistan are looking for him, since that's where everyone says he is.

Bush did a great job of finding him during that "manhunt" at Tora Bora...

www.washingtonpost.com...

"I don't spend much time on him." -George W. Bush, referring to Osama (shhh...) Bin Laden.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oppodeldoc
"I don't spend much time on him." -George W. Bush, referring to Osama (shhh...) Bin Laden.

We have our operatives looking for him as well as those of other nations. There was a General on the other night discussing the hunt for Osama. It's really easy to sit in your easy chair and criticize the war. It takes just a tad more effort to actually prosecute one.

I'm sure GW isn't spending alot of time obsessing over the whereabouts of this individual. Clearly, Osama's effectiveness and that of his organization has been severely limited. Some of his henchmen were killed and captured just the other day.

The President of the United States has plenty enough to think about without wasting any of his personal time with this God-forsaken raghead. He's got get prepared to mop the deck with Kerry's "coiffed hair" in the debate.

[edit on 04/9/29 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is really effective when it comes to hiding and disappearing so that might mean...i don't know....umm........His organization is still effective?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The latest discussions have surrounded his infrequent "poor quality audio" announcements. Some have suggested that the current state of the audio art is so high that for only a few bucks anyone can produce good quality audio recordings. This has led some to believe that old audio tapes of Osama are being manipulated to produce "new" tapes.

Wherever he is, I don't think he's having a very good time. That is, if he is still alive. Some have speculated that he was vaporize by one of those "bunker busters" in Afghanistan. Time will tell. Just keep the heat turned up. Sooner or later, he will pop up or someone will spill the beans.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
oppodeldoc

You know what is the funniest thing that with Saddam it was not problem finding him. Bin-Laden most be like a cat with seven lives. Perhaps he is like a chameleon it sure blends with the sands in the desert.

Its rumors that it was nothing wrong with his health and that he is fisicaly fit.

It was rumors the he was Wounded in one of the assaults to his camp.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Quote: "and that we are easily controlled or manipulated".

I agree. I find it Absolutely Incredible how so many Americans allow themselves to be Totally & Utterly BRAINWASHED by the Media (in any and all forms). What is the Truth? I don't know - what is the Story today?

The sad truth is that for the last 20 years the "Truth" is whatever "THEY" Say is the "Truth"!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why don't we just give his name to a few collection agencies? Those SOBs can find anyone! And they can annoy the crap out of you in the process!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sometimes by NOT mentioning a name or subject that every one is focusing on brings it sharply into view. George W. doesn't have to talk about Bin Laden because every one else is doing it for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah, just tell the IRS he owes taxes and they'll be on him like flies on ****

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
dalepmay,

I like that coment, and also jeeze louise I thing that right now the minds of the people are more into Iraq and behedings that anything else.

Funny that the Pakistani leader said that he "believes Osama bin Laden has likely died of kidney failure, the president of Pakistan on Friday rekindled the long-running debate about the health of the terrorist leader"to and interview with CNN.

So if he is death, how come lately some rumors put bin-laden in Pakistan, perhaps President Pervez Musharraf is protecting him? but at the same time is coperating with US in the "Man Hunt"

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol the BigD I never thought of that! Osama probably gave a large donation to the IRS so nobody would look for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Bin Laden is loved and respected by a majority of the population over there IMO and is most likely living the high life right now watching a big screen TV and laughing at the western world trying to find him and on Yahoo or G-Mail planning his next attack.

Most muslims love this guy. Just ask a muslim why there is no major (million) muslim march on Washington denouncing terrorism and they wont respond as has been noticed by me reading post on this group and others. They get real quiet real quick because they mostly all secretly think bin-Laden did the right thing. They'll point to small protest if they respond at all but never nothing big. They'll never turn him in to collect the multi million dollar price on his head. He will most likely never be found.

Saddam was hated and that's why we got him.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know, we probably already caught Osama. All Bush needs to do right now is wait a month and then unveil him right before the election. He'd win the damn thing in a heart beat.

It's funny how Americans believe progress is whatever the president's political agenda says it is.

[edit on 29-9-2004 by TheLivingPun]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join