It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a mass UFO landing planned for Isreal in 2012,how do we fight back?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Did I say that?
You infer too much. I read this crap on ATS every day. "Oh, the aliens are psy-op." "Oh, the aliens are bringers of the 'anti-Christ'. " "Oh, the aliens are going to destroy our militaries."

Now the last one really gets me. We sit and talk about how bad our governments are, then we become fearful that alien beings might blow up TPTB installations? Does not make a lot of sense to me. I would think it would be a welcomed overture.

edit on 10-5-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Is that a bit heavy for you Mr grey? Maybe I can be of use to you by carrying it for you??

That's how Id try and survive

That's a joke by the way. Id fight until vaporization, Probably by throwing big stones or trying to hit them with a big stick as that's all I would have at hand.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Jordan River

Did I say that?
You infer too much. I read this crap on ATS every day. "Oh, the aliens are psy-op." "Oh, the aliens are bringers of the 'anti-Christ'. " "Oh, the aliens are going to destroy our militaries."

Now the last one really gets me. We sit and talk about how bad our governments are, then we become fearful that alien beings might blow up TPTB installations? Does not make a lot of sense to me. I would think it would be a welcomed overture.

Stephan hawking said it best, we would be gullable.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What a mass of silliness. Some people on ATS really just don't have a clue. Continue "denying ignorance." Maybe, once ya'll realize they are targeting TPTB atomic and nuclear installations and not residential areas, you'll wake up. I doubt it though. Keep believing TPTB's lie that we are going to be cowed by some alien civilization that wants to "eat your brain."

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah, ALL aliens are "eeeeevil."
People need to get off of the War of the Worlds crappolla that TPTB feed them.

really? you believe that all aliens are good or are neighborly, if they were, they would of been sending us some presents such as medicine and such

perhaps viracocha satisfies the criteria if there is merit to the claim he existed.

f.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If Sitchin's Annunaki are returning, all we need to do is blow up the Giza pyramids so they can't land. Although, I would expect a half dozen hurricanes and a troop of cosacks would be able to take them all out in 10 minutes if they did land. They weren't the most advanced of species and we've developed more technologically in the last 10 years than they did in the last million (they never even invented mechanical mining equipment, let alone radar and GPS etc, and spent hundreds of thousands of years digging for gold with antler picks. Allegedly)

If real aliens wanted to wipe us out and/or enslave us then they'd just sit in the asteroid belt firing a few rocks at us and then come in and mop up the survivors. Nothing we could do to stop them. Nothing.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Is that a bit heavy for you Mr grey? Maybe I can be of use to you by carrying it for you??

That's how Id try and survive

That's a joke by the way. Id fight until vaporization, Probably by throwing big stones or trying to hit them with a big stick as that's all I would have at hand.

Many forget humans are multidimensional so if you are attacked in one dimension this does not mean you cannot return in your more PURE form to attack back as many of them are said to be interdimensionals. Just got to be updated on your spiritual body so try and visualize it. its hard at first but as you do it more you shall see y ourself better.

REVELATIONS 6

6:10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?”

6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[a] were killed just as they had been.

6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,

6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
reply to post by one4all

If these aliens have the technology to get here then there is nothing we can do. They don't have to land to do combat..they can do it from above our atmosphere. All our military weapons would be useless. An advanced alien race would use little force in conquering us.
They could just introduce a virus in an atmosphere that would doom us all, just lay back and wait for us all to die off.
Any way they do it, you can be sure these big cats have us little mice cornered.

A human perspective slavery or genocide..... all the while there could be an abundance of earth like planets spinning around out in the universe NO invasion No lasers No Resistance required, for all we know we could be an intergalactic zoo and instead of sticks they use probes shaped like cucumbers to poke us and laugh!

All nuclear weapons would be good for is destroying the planet we are pros at this!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

The author clearly doesn't have a clue what a star is.

Doesn't help with credibility.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Gee, I don't know. What would you do if the sky fell, and hit you on the head?
j/k

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

OP you believe allot

Remember every thing you posted has no facts to support you beliefs. I think you read into alien fiction too much and shouldn't. Try to enjoy the time you have on this planet and don't worry yourself sick. Everyone is going to die some day so enjoy the days you have with family and friends

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

That is trully a shame.I on the other hand am completely armed to the teeth so I should give them a good startle before I'm vaporized.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My oppinion with violence and extra terrestrials is this.

Why panic and attack back immediately, by doing this you are more likely to experience return fire in what i imagine would be much greater power, as unfortunate as it sounds, playing the observer may be a better role for us and to just accept whatever fate comes our way.

Relate this to our world.

You see a wasp in your garden and it flies around your hair and you think its going to sting you, your reaction? bat your hands and attempt to kill the wasp

You see a wasp on a flower, it flies away leaving no lasting memory, your reaction? you do nothing and move on.

We are the wasps in this scenario, a problem only exists when you make it your problem.

obviously this is just a very basic analogy but i put this to you, why fight what you cannot defeat, efforts would be best placed to preserve the lifes you can save rather than fight a technology you do not understand
edit on 10-5-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2012 by kevbrownuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow. Well. I think that if aliens are around us, their lack of visibility suggests deceptiveness.

Even the ancients said their were wars in the heavens too.

It's naive to believe that they will be benevolent or even think in a way that is similar to ours. They may be completely extra-sensory and communicate in a way that is completely foreign to how we communicate.

Of course, if it species possesses the correct vocal cords in it's anatomy - we theoretically have enough radio waves floating everywhere to clue the Universe into what and who we are as a species. It is curious however, that SETI or NASA have never detected radio waves that are not our own. It's strange. If the Universe is filled with intelligent life and technology exists at an advanced level - I'd logically assume it would be rather noisy out there. But it's not. The Universe is ominously silent. (waggles eyebrows.)

The best we can hope for if they show up, is that they are benevolent. However, the cards are stacked against it. That's just my honest opinion. I mean, if they can get here, yeah I'd want to study Earth too if I was an alien species. But I'd sure want to visit it and experience it rather than sneak around and try to avoid detection.

Of course, if they did show up - we all know what would happen. We would expect them to fix all our problems and mistakes for us. After all, they must be more advanced than we are right? I think we puff ourselves up to a greater importance than we actually are. We don't even know if they think like we do. When they look at us on Earth, the human species might be seen as a blight, a cancerous growth that needs to be chopped off. A lot of species have died off because of our ignorance and greed.

Just rambling, All conjecture, just saying...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Good, or bad, let them come.

Whatever the case, we'll finally have confirmation.

If good, then, cool, it's good.

If bad, then, the event will unite the planet.

If they just want a chunk of real estate and really like having a kitty litter box full of sand, more sand, on top of sand, even with oil, let em have it in trade for some bling, in trade for some swag, in trade for a leg up on some technology, especially if that technology gets us off the oil.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A lot of what I'm reading here is people projecting themselves upon the aliens. "Oh they are benevolent" or "Oh they will probe me and eat my brain!". Lets stop and think about this for a second.

We are basing these assumptions on examples from here on earth. Perhaps they are totally neutral to the human condition and have no interest but to sit back and watch us destroy ourselves. Why invade and destroy us when we are doing it for them? Why help send us technology and medicine when we are doing a good job of creating it ourselves?

Either way, I doubt they could really care much. Just like the majority of people could care less about the mass slaughter of the other higher-species (dolphins, whales, gorillas, chimps, etc). If they want our gold, they'll just wait until there is only a few thousand of us left to take it. If they want to "save" us, they would have stepped in already.

I think the whole argument leads to a mute point.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well if they are going to take Israel let them have it and then we can all have peace here in this world.
Regards Iwinder

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I leave for Israel in 3 weeks, I'll let you know what's up.

Edit:I reall am going to Israel though

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

i gave you a star for your word count...

unfortunately your content is left, needing ..

i believe..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

How do we fight back? Starwars in Space before they enter the planet. How do we detect them? Infra-red heat sensored something. If they make it into the planet- there is no way to stop them. My best advise, keep track of UFO sighting where you live. A great site to look at is MUFON! If you go on the website click on the upper right hand and find map..There are allot of us whom know something is coming! There is nothing that the regular person can really do about it! MOSSAD are some really smart guys!
edit on 10-5-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join