It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever heard about Muslim or Luciferian NDEs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have heard about Jewish and Christian near death experiences where they come back,both negative and positive but Never a Muslim story.I have seen Muslims come back and they are converted but that still falls under the Christian catagory.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
From my experiences with NDE's / OBE's, they were never profoundly religious. Yet, I am not a religious person, so I'd have to jump to the answer that, maybe, NDE's are shaped by ones own belief system / viewpoint.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
That too crossed my mind it would be logical considering the new quantum information about how perception is affecting quantum level events.I just don't see any stories about this at all.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Actually, there are several I have come across regarding a Muslim having a near-death experience. It's not limited to certain people, it can happen to anyone. But here is one;

Mebruke is a thirty-year-old Saudi Arabian living in New York City. At the age of twenty she was swimming in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Italy when she became tired. As she headed for shore, she realized that she was too far out to make it back. She began to struggle and swallow water. Finally she slipped beneath the waves.

Here's where it picks up:

*Melvin Morse reported the following Muslim near-death experience in his book, Parting Visions*

I went under for the fourth time, and my body went limp and I wasn't aware of it anymore. It was at this point that I saw a beautiful white light. It was so bright and yet it had such a calming effect that the more I looked at it, the calmer I felt. To this day I can't really say what that light was. In my religion (Muslim) there are beings called angels who are made out of pure white light. Maybe that is what I saw.

Anyway, while I was underwater, I heard a voice say, "You are not to die like this." Suddenly I felt this energy shoot through me from my feet to my head, and at the same time I seemed to be propelled out of the water. It was as if someone was physically bringing me out of the water, but I can swear that there was no physical being there.

I was moved through the water, I don't know how else to describe it. Before long a boat came, and a man reached over the side and pulled me out. When he did that, I started to laugh because I was so glad to be out of the water.

There's one.

www.near-death.com...
edit on 10-5-2012 by XxForgottenLegendxX because: (no reason given)

top topics

join