It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of One American

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I used to be Proud to Be an American, today I am not as I stand broken by the Government that is supposed to protect me and work for ME!
Instead OUR Government has sold me out and taken from me what little I have,, while Lobbyist, Big Business, MegaMultiNational Corps, special intrest,, and etc etc have taken by thief, what is due bound MINE by right of being an American. As a former member of the Middle Class, I have been taken out by the sniper IRS, and it’s boss BIG GOVERNMENT and the myriad other Nickel and Dime you to death little things that have Now Overtaken me to the point of NO RETURN.
Good Bye Dream of so many,, not just myself.

I have worked since I was 13 years old, and during my thirties achieved a Good Job, worked real hard got a home to call my own,, The “American Dream”. Then I realized,,, the Middle class were suckers,,, we pay,,, everyone else PLAYS,,, basically got screwed by a twisted system that now is totally out of control,,, and coming for you too,, not just me.

I always paid my Bills a MONTH IN ADVANCE,, I was so on top of it then, but when 911 came,, I knew we all had entered a ‘New World Order’ and I constantly railed to my co workers and friends about the encroaching government hand in our pockets,,, taking from Americans and giving to Other Countries, Big MultiNational Corps,, POLITICIANS etc etc. I was sick of it way before the year 2000,, but no one thought I was correct about what was coming,,,, being the “conspiracy nut” and all
I saw Big Brother (and Sis) coming long ago,, and knew my history well enough to see that Fascist elements had infiltrated our Dream of America to the point I wondered if the Nazi’s really won the 2nd World War, by PaperClip methods or other means.

Being Gay and Pagan,, I fought against religious ignorance knowing that an American Taliban was forming in the far Right wings of our country,, and since God and America go hand and hand,, knew that soon we would be split down the middle by the shenanigans of Religious intolerance, to divide us against each other,, and then there is Race,, which also has crumbled from my vision of what America could be,, and now we are worst off than before the 60’s sometimes it seems in how we handle and treat each other of different races. Another method to keep us down and now..
The Banks.
These bastards have taken the world down,, and the world thinks that it still must bow down before the banker robbers and give them it all..
I literally Cursed a local bank after the treatment I received going to an extreme example of my belief to point out,, THEY ARE THE ENEMY PAR NUMBER ONE.
(not taking all the credit,, but my curse was laid down before the Fall)
So,, I just wanted to say
GoodBye America,,,
Once I sell ALL my Possessions,,, I AM OUT OF HERE.
Loved the Idea,,,
But the Bankers, Elite Rich , and Corporations making BILLIONS IN PROFIT,,, while I scramble to make ends meet,,,, and who does the IRS COME AFTER
ME.

Today,, they took over 62% of my paycheck as garnishment,, because I have NOT BEEN ABLE TO PAY,,, well actually I refuse to pay willingly now,,, and will continue without shame. That leaves me,, behind in Mortgage,, not able to pay,, can't get medicine, or broke tooth fixed,, no dental,,, literally superglued my crown back on for the past month,,, no gas money to get to work,, not to mention NO MONEY FOR FOOD for the next two weeks,,,
Oh Yeah,,, America,,, that is the way to jump start the economy,,,, send more into poverty.

Get these company’s that GOT MONEY BACK after paying zero tax,, but made BILLIONS IN PROFIT,,,
My profit for the past decade PLUS

Is a NEGATIVE NUMBER. I deserve a break,,, but being a Nobody in their eyes,,, piss on me.

So,,, kiss my ass USA,,, you are a Nazi filled run government (and I am NOT a Terrorist)))
,,, but
I will sadly watch you fall now that you have sold me and millions of other American OUT to the parasites who run the show.

I have always believed I was First a Human,,, Not a Number like I have been forced to Be here in America.
Second a citizen of the planet
third my nationality,
the only hope we have now is for a World government that gives EQUAL RIGHTS TO ALL,, Not just the Rich,
second part of my life,, will work with that dream,,, right now they both look like nightmares,,,,

Last word is from the Declaration of Independence,,, the only Real American Document that I trust,,

Time to Gather up the Resistance,,, Voting does NOTHING ,, courts are slow and representation,,,, don’t make me laugh to hard,,, Congress is a Sell out,, and the WH wants to still play police man to the world,,,,
Get off my back,,, I am pissed now,,, well have been for some time,,,, but now realize,,, most Americans are drugged into apathy,,,
“Oh Well ,,, what can we do””???

Many in my position would commit suicide, robbery, or other things because of the weight of crushing forces falling on me,,,
I am just getting more angry,,,
writing my Manifesto,,, for the Coming REVOLUTION,,,, as I will be there with the few remaining ''real'' Americans fighting to the end,,,, but might have to leave good ol USA to do it..... sad sad sad...

read this from the Declaration of Independence and get an IDEA

The first sentence of the Declaration asserts as a matter of Natural law the ability of a people to assume political independence, and acknowledges that the grounds for such independence must be reasonable.[73] When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation. The next section, the famous preamble, includes the ideas and ideals that were principles of the Declaration. It is also an assertion of what is known as the "right of revolution": that is, people have certain rights, and when a government violates these rights, the people have the right to "alter or abolish" that government.[74] We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[75] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Would I say America is now under Absolute Despotism,,
YES< A RESOUNDING YES..
edit on 5/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: Quoted Section from Wikipedia

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bye.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

I have no way to interpret that without feeling deep sadness for its blatant lack of empathy or even respect. That's it? "Bye" Not even an "I'm OK Jack, so get with the program" No Discussion at all, just an I don't give a toads backside about your problems, don't let the door hit ya on the way out...."Bye"? If your country collectively harbors this attitude...You're hooped!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

It is part of the desensitizing done which produces the Apathy that infects most of America, it didn't surprise or bother me since I expect this at this juncture in History.
Thanks for the defensive attitude,, that was unexpected and nice. Actually made my day, Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

I have no way to interpret that without feeling deep sadness for its blatant lack of empathy or even respect. That's it? "Bye"

The OP shouldn't be quoting the Declaration of Independence in order to make his point. Jefferson believed that homosexuals should be punished by having their genitals caught in a bear trap. Homosexuality and paganism would get no sympathy from him, whatsoever.

As far as the lack of empathy is concerned; this is an area where I've become deeply conflicted, to be honest. As well as not being gay myself, I've started to perceive that homosexual people seem to want to take over society, to the same extent as pretty much any other minority in existence, which for whatever reason has an axe to grind.

If they want same sex marriage, then I don't have a problem with that. Aside from that, however, I'm really getting fed up with their constant need to draw attention to themselves. Yes, the Christians might think you're a demoniac, but they think that about me as well, and everyone else who doesn't share their own beliefs. Grow up, and stop expecting the law and every other aspect of society, to shield you from exactly the same sorts of problems that many of the rest of us need to deal with, as a matter of course.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You are welcome. Any reply it seems to me should address the original point if there is to be discussion and any sort of solution. If on the other hand one simply replies with "Bye" it defeats the purpose of starting any thread. I don't know you or your situation other than what I've gleaned from your op. My train of thought has been interupted but I'll continue later if need be.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by minkmouse

I have no way to interpret that without feeling deep sadness for its blatant lack of empathy or even respect. That's it? "Bye"

The OP shouldn't be quoting the Declaration of Independence in order to make his point. Jefferson believed that homosexuals should be punished by having their genitals caught in a bear trap. Homosexuality and paganism would get no sympathy from him, whatsoever.

As far as the lack of empathy is concerned; this is an area where I've become deeply conflicted, to be honest. As well as not being gay myself, I've started to perceive that homosexual people seem to want to take over society, to the same extent as pretty much any other minority in existence, which for whatever reason has an axe to grind.

If they want same sex marriage, then I don't have a problem with that. Aside from that, however, I'm really getting fed up with their constant need to draw attention to themselves. Yes, the Christians might think you're a demoniac, but they think that about me as well, and everyone else who doesn't share their own beliefs. Grow up, and stop expecting the law and every other aspect of society, to shield you from exactly the same sorts of problems that many of the rest of us need to deal with, as a matter of course.

First I briefly mentioned being Gay,, this thread isn't about that,,, it is about the Government overreaching the bounds that is given by said Declaration of Independence, thus the quote,, which was used in that context,, not caring a rats ass about how Thomas Jefferson, you or anyone else thinks about homosexuality,,, I am used to words such as yours, trite as they may be. Sounds to me like you are the one who emphasis is on the Gay aspect of my thread.
Again,,, so others will know
this is about Government needing to be given a little more than a spanking and worthless rhetoric such as your post implies you believe. I am not making a judgement here,, but obviously you were incorrectly doing so,, for NO other Fact than I am Gay.
Problem Yours,, not mine,,
Please mind your manners,, I don't really take offense easy,, and am not by what you said,, but want to be clear what this Thread is about,,
please stay on that topic please. and post again if you like,, you sound intelligent enough to remain civil.

PS: I NEVER Have needed be shielded by the "Law" or any ''other aspect of society" for any of my problems,,, I excel and propound the concept of Self Reliance,, of which I am very capable. Never asked a damn thing from these kneejerks you seem to be defending???
So,,, grow up yourself,,,
just because I am gay,,, don't mean I am a big Sissy,, your image of who I am is Very distorted and without merit.

thanks just the same

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

So essentially your original "Bye" one liner was as I suspected clouded by a problem with gays and or even minorities. Had I been you. I would have clicked off the thread and gone somewhere more productive and never left a comment. Your comment to my way of viewing had all the hallmarks of "You're gay so who really cares if you move to Mexico" The day will come when humanity is on one common course without judgment, until this comes to pass there will just be glib "bye's"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Funny how a First Thread by myself gets derailed by the very kind of people who I am actually saying this for,,, Americans,,, always the first to shot themselves in the foot.

I am not surprised, nor any more deeply dismayed.
It is what it is,,, going down the toilet. Sad, but true.

thanks again

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
To get back to the real topic,, what hurled me into making this thread was my view and my view only.

The IRS branch of this organization takes,, not Half, nor 55%,, but over 62% of my LIVING Wages,, as garnishment.

I am small time,, pay check to pay check,,,Nickeled and Dimed to Death,,, this will take me down.
and I have held onto my piece of the American dream at a third of the income I made when I bought my home,,, for over 10 years, alone,, with no help,,, so any complaint is legitimate I assure you. I work hard,,, and expect equality by Law Enforcement,,, not strong arm tactics of an Owner,,,,

I AM NOT OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT,,, no matter what any say.

This is outrageous and worse than what the British did to get us to revolt,,,
but Apathy, derision and ridicule is all that Americans like myself receive who think a REAL CHANGE is in Order,,and needed for the New World ''Order" we have today.

We fight among ourselves,,, wasting mental, physical, emotional energy that could be used co-operatively to remedy our situation,, not add fuel to the fire of its destruction.

Sad state of Mind out there.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I am just getting more angry,,,
writing my Manifesto

Poser...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

First of all...even though I am in agreement with your take on what greed has done to this country...it is we the Citizens of the U.S. that have allowed it. We have every means at our disposal to change laws and change our country back to when we cared more about building things than tearing things down for a profit.

As far as your statement that you are a Citizen of Planet Earth...believe me...if you had been to some of the places that I have been...you would count your lucky stars you live in the U.S. Even though the U.S. has it's issues...there is no where else I would rather live...and being a person who has been just about everywhere...I know what I am talking about. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

That was funny..... but I am hardly the poser.
Pissed, but not a nutjob by far,,
thanks for the levity.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks for Replying,, and I have been to those places, so I do know what I am talking about, there are roughly 120 or so democratic nations around the world,, some very nice and more forward thinking.
Naivety is not part of my makeup either.
And Actually,, there is no other place that I would rather live than right here in Carolina,, I am still in this,,, not gone yet
Thanks again for posting.

edit on 5/10/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was sleeping in my car,eating noodles for a couple of years. Everything was taken away. You know what? RISE UP !

That's the American way.

(Sorry to be so blunt)

Peace

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I live in Mass...a State where Gay marriage is legal. It does not bother me. I am an Alpha Male in every sense and I LOVE everything about Women. Still...a persons sexuality in my opinion is none of my business. I am also a firm believer in the Bill of Rights and a person has the right to practice whatever the believe.

I also help run several of my Families sucessful Companies as well as I am in the Entertainment Business. I also have a third job that is..."CIVILIAN" in nature but I work with the Military. I am very Male and am in a constant state of peak physical conditioning as well as being Highly Trained in certain aspects I will not go into here.

I have run into many people that disparage GAY's and Non-Christians and I feel sorry for them as it shows me they have alot of growing up to do. I replied to your topic because I want you to know there are many people like myself who are part of the Great Nation who think very much the same as I do and I would ask you not to give up hope on this great country that is the United States.

The Silent Majority are very much like me and when you turn on the news you only see the sensationalized BAD PARTS of the Country. I particularily have never understood some people who are so insecure in their sexuality...and this includes many Women...that they believe there is no room for anyone who does not believe as they do.

I am wealthy and because of my influence make every attempt to confront what I see as a wrong doing by those who believe they own the rights on what is and what should be. I have never taken my wealth for granted and try to give back as much as possible.

In your shoes...and I am not but I would ask you consider this...Perhaps if you try educating those who would disparage you and not allow your emotions to get the best of you as this is what they desire the most. It is just a thought but I have been in situations where Guns were being pointed and found a way to resolve issues...surely you have it in you to deal with a few unlightened Americans. Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

WTH? What has that got to do with the gov. screwing them as well as millions of other middle class people?
Strange way of thinking......

The poster was commenting how over time every thing has been taken from them and yet, what makes me mad as I stated in another thread, how illegals scam the system [IRS] and others who live off the wel-fare/food stamp play the system while us hard working people are slowly being knocked down to near poverty.

Sad story in my opinion......

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey, caught your link off my thread about the IRS scandal....

Sorry to hear about all that you're going through, but you're right. We know several families ourselves that never had a worry and yet now are struggling. The banks are no longer on our side. The bank we used to deal with was bought out by a corp. bank up north some where and the then pres. of our local bank had no say so over any loans any more, it all went straight to the suits up north. Needless to say, he finally retired because he could no longer do his job. All he was any more was a "title" with no power or authority. The bank then started charging fees on every thing and slowly over time, we closed out our account and never looked back.

Things have definitely changed since 9/11 and not for the better. We can protest all we want and nag the gov. but TPTB don't give a damn about us, the people. Our words fall on deaf ears. They are above us infidels, the working class people. They don't care if we sink or swim. I guess the more people that's dependent on them for hand outs is what they are trying to achieve. That gives them the power to control the sheeple. So when the time comes, a majority of the sheeple will do as they're told and not know better... oh well.

S&F

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Thanks for the sympathy,,,

The Mortgage is out of the question for this and now maybe a couple of month because of this,,, such is the IRS,,, our friend.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I was going to advocate that this thread be moved to Rant, but then I realised that the Trash Bin was a more appropriate place for it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join