It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imperialism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Imperialism, as defined by Dictionary of Human Geography, is "the creation and/or maintenance of an unequal economic, cultural, and territorial relationship, usually between states and often in the form of an empire, based on domination and subordination." Imperialism, as described by that work is primarily a Western undertaking that employs "expansionist, mercantilist policies".

en.wikipedia.org...

Which country has created and maintained unequal economic,cultural and territorial relationships through domination and subordination since WW2?

Who controls the Imperial Empire that we all must live in?

Who donates the most taxpayer money to the IMF,NATO and the UN?

Who calls for sanctions and embargo's on nation's that have managed to avoid being absorbed into the Imperial Empire?

Who provides a home to the worlds most demonic multi-national Corporations in Delaware?

Who starts all the Wars over resources and control of economies?

Who has used the CIA to install regimes that are complicit to the Imperial Empire many times.

Who uses 'foriegn aid' as bribes to get what they want?

Who uses 'foriegn aid' to grant contracts to their American friends instead of investing in the nation in need?

Who sits back and watches while men,women and children starve to death in Somalia yet are willing to send million's in 'military aid' to Pakistan?

Who has over 700 military bases in foriegn countries?

Who controls the Reserve Currency status?

Thats right. The United States. The United States own the Imperial Empire that we all live in. Some people in the West seem to think the Imperial Empire is worth defending. Some people in the West seem to think the Imperial Empire is worth fighting for. Some people think that we all just love the American Government and its Imperialism. Not all of us do. Many of us understand Imperialism and we can see what America has done and continues to do.

America is no saviour. The demonic American Imperial Empire is almost dead. I really hope that Europe can put American Imperialism out of its misery by rejecting the IMF mafia and breaking up the EU. This wont be good for the Imperial Empire. America knows this.

Imperialism is a terrible evil thing.

Nationalism is what we all need.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Some South Koreans chanting "Yankee go home! Today!"

No not North Koreans. South Koreans chant "Yankee go home! Today!" They dont like America's Imperial policies. Who would?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am a US citizen, and millions of my fellows and I, make no mistake, we are awake and awakening to everything you posted, which is true. We are knowing that there has been a conspiracy of a powerfull central banking system which keeps the country in endless debt, and when this was firmly established in America, then the hoax world wars began.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I am a US citizen, and millions of my fellows and I, make no mistake, we are awake and awakening to everything you posted, which is true. We are knowing that there has been a conspiracy of a powerfull central banking system which keeps the country in endless debt, and when this was firmly established in America, then the hoax world wars began.

Hey man. Yeah,I dont mean you or your countrymen. But the American Government is the key. I dont even think most of the elites that conrol the Empire through America are even American. Many would be from Israel and London and other places. The elites have no sovereignty.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Double Post

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I believe that I saw this aggressive encroachment of de-sovereigning by (ultimately) the Hidden Hand, in the military, far back as the early '80's. Just this morning, synchronistically, I was (for some reason) remembering back to when I was on more sensitive bases, and watching Chinese Officers and Saudi royalty visiting, and TS-level with code clearances, always involved 'NATO'. One of my classroom instructors at 'Technical School' following 'basic training' was a British Officer.
I have nothing aginst those fine fellows of other countries, but I had always found something startling about the above-described situations.
Now, --exactly-- Who ( Or What??? ) is the Hidden hand. "That...is the question."

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I think Bankers are the top of the food chain. But yeah,who knows. The Catholic Church is another potentail 'hidden hand' I guess.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I was going to say, "Guam".
*shakes fist*
Curse you, Guam, for bringing imperialism to the world!

Lets all gang up and beat up Guam and steal Guam's lunch money. Then in phys-ed, we won't pick Guam to be on our team and then we'll make fun of Guam because Guam can't climb ropes well at all!

This is fun OP!

Who can we hate next?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
….And who are the people who allow it to happen? The American people! We are to blame!
edit on 9-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I was going to say, "Guam".
*shakes fist*
Curse you, Guam, for bringing imperialism to the world!

Lets all gang up and beat up Guam and steal Guam's lunch money. Then in phys-ed, we won't pick Guam to be on our team and then we'll make fun of Guam because Guam can't climb ropes well at all!

This is fun OP!

Who can we hate next?

Hey man. Yeah,I dont mean you or your countrymen.

That was my reply to the polite poster.

And who can we hate next? Lets stay focused. The American Government is the place to direct your rage. Sounds like you love the duopoly though. The Israel Government would be second. Hate them if you like. Be a better use of your hate than wasting it on Guam.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
….And who are the people who allow it to happen? The American people! We are to blame!
edit on 9-5-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

Well I think its hard to blame American's as much as I would like to. Its not their fault really.

But American's are more informed by the day. The support that is shown to Ron Paul is promising. OWS is promising. The Tea Party is promising. People are starting to hold their Government acountable.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Naaah, Guam is easier to beat up after school.

Seriously though. . . . . . . . . .

We can all recognise that there are problems with the world. With America, Europe, Asia, even the evil Aussies (who are actually vampires, true! I read it on the intraweb).

What we should be focusing on is solutions.

But I'm still going to punch Guam in the arm later.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You are right, if not enough American people wake up and realize that they think it is fun and purposefull for them to hate and demonize humans of other races and religions, than American people like that, bear alot of well placed blame.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think you are right. Solutions are better.

Identifying the problem helps though.

And fair enough,i never liked Guam much anyway. Punch it in the arm for me too.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who can't understand the correct use of apostrophes?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My solution is Beezzer's Foreign Policy

We take all our toys and go home.
No bases anywhere. Let the countries fight their own damned wars. South Korea? Taiwan? See ya!

No foreign aid money, anywhere. Japanese earthqake? We'll send a nice fruit basket.
Haiti? A nice card, we'll have everyone sign it.

We'll stop buying foreign stuff. Really, we were only doing it to be nice.

We close our borders to everyone! No movies, tv shows, music. Actually, the foreigners can have Oprah, and Cher.

If someone tries to attack us? We use a tiny nuke the first time, then go bigger if they don't listen.

America has been spit on, cursed at, denounced for decades!

We'll leave. Just don't ask for a god-damned thing though. We have caller ID. We won't be picking up the phone.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Dude. Your solution is my solution. Pretty much.

America doesnt need to look after the world hey. America should just look after its own.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Who can't understand the correct use of apostrophes?

Hey hey. Its the apostrophe nazi. I missed you.

Was there any spelling errors in there too? I refuse to use spell check so there might be.

Have a good one

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by beezzer

Dude. Your solution is my solution. Pretty much.

America doesnt need to look after the world hey. America should just look after its own.

Truth. Screw the rest of the world.

Where were they when I lost my car keys last year? Not one offer for a car-pool. And I was late for work.

Seriously though. I just want to say ####-off planet! We've give too much money, bailed out too many countries, helped out in wars, eff them!

No more.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would disagree with that. But Im happy to disagree.

That we agree on the solution is important. Like they say in South Korea, "Yankee go home! Today!"

edit- but I agree with you in a way. The world is not America's responsibility. America is America's responsibility.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join