It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 20, 2012, The Great Earthquake may actually happen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
talks about sun earth and Pleiades alignment.

The world is changing for the good now, he says. Joining the increasing numbers who are making predictions about 2012 A.D. he says from the December of that year, the world will move into a golden age, marking the beginning of Satya Yuga. This is not a smooth process though. There will be natural calamities, financial problems, wars and global warming. This is also the time when Mayans end their calendar. ‘But our old ways of thinking, including our biology will change as the Sun, Earth and Pleides line up in space. This will cause an increase in discharge of photons from the sun which is bound to cause changes in our brain pattern,’ he says. (expressbuzz)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by storm2012

Is it the 'great heater or theater'?
another thread is saying the quatrain says 'theater'

It should read "theater". The sites that say "heater" are just copy/pasting the same typo. Here is the original translation. source

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 9, 83

Sol vingt de Taurus si fort de terre trembler,
Le grand theatre remply ruinera:
L'air, ciel & terre obscurcir & troubler,
Lors l'infidelle Dieu & saincts voguera.

Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth will tremble very mightily,
It will ruin the great theater filled:
To darken and trouble air, sky and land,
Then the infidel will call upon God and saints.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by will615

Is it the 'great heater or theater'?
another thread is saying the quatrain says 'theater'

It should read "theater". The sites that say "heater" are just copy/pasting the same typo. Here is the original translation. source

Nostradamus prophecy: Quatrain 9, 83

Sol vingt de Taurus si fort de terre trembler,
Le grand theatre remply ruinera:
L'air, ciel & terre obscurcir & troubler,
Lors l'infidelle Dieu & saincts voguera.

yes you are right

also i found this NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #9-83

The sun in 20 degrees of Taurus, so strong shakes the earth,

Sol vingt de taurus, si fort de terre trembler,

That the great theater, repleted, will be ruined;

Le grand theatre rempli ruinera;

The air, sky & land, dark & troubled,

L'air,ceil & terre obscurcir & troubler,

Then shall the Ishmaelite invoke God & the saints.

Lors l'infidelle Dieu & sainctz voguera.

edit on 9-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Great theatre? hmmm The collosseum ? The Sidney Opera house?

Lets hope this prediction falls with all the previous ones =)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Another reall well put together post loads of info and a good few coincidences, But I have seen so many warnings premonitions theories and lets not forget the 188 day cycle type things over the last few months that I take them all with a pinch of salt now (Maybee thats the Idea) me and my family have just about done everything we can to prepare for when TSHTF I hope nothing comes of this as with all other similar posts
and if it does well I would rather be finished of by nature than anything else

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The word "theater" has been used to describe an area of warfare, by Nostradamus himself. Here's my thoughts on this very interesting quatrain (Century IX, number 83 for anyone interested in continuing the research):

Sun twentieth does indeed sound like the 20th day, and May is the month of Taurus. However, the astrological months do not coincide exactly with the modern months. Is this significant? Maybe, maybe not. The 20th day if Taurus would be May 11, not May 20.

That does not mean it has to be on May 11... Nostradamus 'saw' future events through a dark bowl of still water, and he simply wrote what he 'saw'. Now, if he saw a modern calendar, then he would have written the 20th day of the month of Taurus (May).

What does appear to be obvious is a great earthquake.

Theater does not just mean a building where people assemble to watch entertainment... it also refers to a 'theater of war', a meaning that Nostradamus used more than once. I believe this may indeed refer to a theater of war that is 'filled' (occupied?) and which will be destroyed. This gives us some indication of where the earthquake is to occur... but the question then becomes, which theater of war? We seem to have several areas that could qualify at present, but the one that sticks out in my mind is the Middle East: Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan. It is ''filled' at this time with troops.

There is another possibility, however, so read on.

More indication of severity. This sounds less like a simple massive earthquake than the actual opening of a fault line. The latter would not only create the massive structural damage on land that comes with any large earthquake, but also would release volcanic plumes to darken the air and possibly toxic metals into the surrounding waters to darken the seas. Of course, the part about the seas could also reference a large tsunami as well.

Who is the 'infidel'?

Of course this word is associated with the Islamic religion, but typically because the Islamic extremists call others infidels. Now, it may be true as some say that these extremists are the true infidels, but it is interesting to me that recent revelations have determined that Barack Obama has himself been referred to as 'infidel'.

The correlation with the summits in Chicago is intriguing when thinking along these lines. Obama will be in attendance at both, obviously. Is it possible that the 'theater' is not the theater of battle, but the theater of planning? That leap of logic would put Chicago at ground zero for the earthquake. And, as I have been warning for some time now, the New Madrid fault is aligned to connect the Gulf of Mexico with the Great Lakes, and the only thing holding it together at the present time is the area between New Madrid and the Great Lakes. Chicago is the gateway for such an event.

Would it not be typical of a President in time of disaster to offer a prayer for the nation? Would Obama, faced with an upcoming election, not do so should there be such a disaster, if for no other reason than political favor? And in light of previous comments ("clinging to God and guns" comes to mind), would that not be seen as the mark of a hypocrite (infidel?) and be a major point of contention politically?

As well, the 'seas' in that area... the Great Lakes and the Mississippi river, all major shipping lanes, would indeed be ruined by such an upheaval. It is entirely possible that the Gulf of Mexico as well would be devastated as all the debris from the devastation was emptied into it via the Mississippi River Inlet. Also, would the salt water from the Gulf not be introduced to what is now freshwater, destroying all aquatic life that presently exists there?

And finally... the Mayan correlation to the return of the Jaguar Serpent (great priest of the serpent gods - Quetzalcoatl/Kukulcan?) could be seen to verify this possibility, as the Mayans lived around the Yucatan area, which borders the Gulf of Mexico. Could this also tie back to the Ancient Hopi prophesy of hearing about the 'seas turning black'? I had personally thought that was referring to the Deep Horizon disaster, but could there be worse to come?

Prophesy typically refers to a particular geographic area... Nostradamus wrote much about the "New World" and the Mayans were concerned with their world as well.

Is this a warning of a massive North American earthquake and fissure opening along the New Madrid? Possibly, but then again, Nostradamus is notoriously difficult to interpret with much accuracy. I could easily be wrong, the OP could be wrong, heck, it might be a reference to something that has already happened or will not happen for 500 years! Time will tell.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Thanks for the information.

To darken and trouble air, sky and land

can this represent the solar eclipse that is going to occur on the 20th of may. And the trouble air meaning radiation spilling out of the reactor 4, due to a huge earthquake and tsunami. Also, alot of people say when earth sun and pleaides align , something significant happens. June 6 also is a mark of the of the venus transit. Its been said in Hinduism that when the eclipse happens over a certain region, that region will feel the affect. and based on my theory the eclipse lands on the exact fallout map of the radiation from the fukashima plant. Funny thing is that the eclipse stops on the west coast of the US and so also the radiation lowers from the west coast. Lets see what happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Lets see what happens.

Yes, let's.

I'd like thank you for a well-thought-out and informative thread. I'll be reading, and if I come up with anything more I will post it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
When the typo "heater" was discussed, a few of us assumed it referred to a nuclear power plant. The typo was obviously meant to say "theater". But as we all know Nostradamus liked to play with words to disguise the true meaning of his writings. Here is another type of "theater"

The THTR-300 was a thorium high-temperature nuclear reactor rated at 300 MW electric (THTR-300). The German state of North Rhine Westphalia, in the Federal Republic of Germany, and Hochtemperatur-Kernkraftwerk GmbH (HKG) financed the THTR-300’s construction. Operations started on the plant in Hamm-Uentrop, Germany in 1983, and it was shut down September 1, 1989. The THTR was synchronized to the grid for the first time in 1985 and started full power operation in February 1987.

By 1982, a group of firms planned to proceed with construction of a HTR-500, the successor of the THTR-300, but up-rated to a thermal output of 1250 megawatts and an electrical output of 500 megawatts.

edit on 5/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: additional info on HTR-5000

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I really wish I lived further south to see the Eclipse!

I am pretty excited I can't wait for MAY 20th!!! So much fun to see such an amazing event!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

now that is a good, original observation OP , about the 'heater filled ' - applaud

if one takes the context of nostradamus, then he *only* 'prophcied ' those events, what were to be caused by the same metaphysical entity that also disclósed to him ( in riddles) what that entity wanted to do, in a future timeline of possibilities

Remember the quatriain of 'terror will come from the sky ';'..?

interestingly - there s a star in the constellation great bear, sitting around the northpole, which was important for the egyptian (occult - read: same metaphysical entities who dictated to nostradamus ) ,
and one of those stars is 'alquada '

i kid you not

www.constellationsofwords.com...

"alkaid, alquad : good for nothing people "

....can you imagine hów the PTB must laugh about humanity..?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Fascinating! I was also thinking about Chicago myself considering that FEMA and the Red Cross are going to be on the ground for the NATO summit.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
..ofcourse the question is, ' why should those quatrains pertain to exactly this may '

well there s no way of knowing

unityconscious.org...

but since the ' pyramid timeline ' ends in 2012.... and was devised by the sáme metaphysical entities... i say its possible

btw - the entrance door to the graeat chamber, '2012 ', has the same logo as

www.theyinspire.com...

bless

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
As my two year would say,......" I am so guscited".

I am looking forward to this date as I have been a little bored on ATS these days.

I can not help but to think of Ezekiel 38-39 when I hear this quatrain. In that passage of scripture, it describes a huge quake that is felt by the WHOLE world as a massive army comes against Israel from the north.

That would nicely explain the theater issue, and the infidel issue as well, as the army consists of Russia(arguable) and a whole host of Islamic nations with " The great country from the North."

Here is a link to that passage of Scripture.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm just curious why all these predictions or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that? And it seems to fall on every month. But yet, nothing happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

because 20(th) and 21(st) = 2012? Whoa!

In all seriousness though I don't know why, that's a very interesting date for sure!

I don't think anything will come to pass (like most predictions on here) but you never know. I will be living those two dates like it's just another day.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerceptionReality

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm just curious why all these predictions or prophesies have to be on or near the 20th or the 21st? I mean has anyone else noticed that? And it seems to fall on every month. But yet, nothing happens.
edit on 9-5-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

In all seriousness though I don't know why, that's a very interesting date for sure!

I don't think anything will come to pass (like most predictions on here) but you never know. I will be living those two dates like it's just another day.

I think this dates or numbers came from crop circles, or ancient monuments

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PerceptionReality

How does:

Become 2012??? Should that have be 2021

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocketMan0266
reply to post by PerceptionReality

How does:

Become 2012??? Should that have be 2021

haha i guess we are off by 9 years , but here is what i have found

According to a study (listed below) of symbolism, bible, general and occurrence, the properties of 21 in numerology are; Creation-Beginning, Destruction-Ending, Renewal-New Beginning. Properties of the number 21 Read more: wiki.answers.com...

here are other reasons for 21 wiki.answers.com...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I haven't read through all of the replies, so I don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but It is the great theaterfilled, not great heater. This was part of a post in the last week and it was discussed in terms of the NATO convention, not only because of the date, but also because all of the dignitaries will be in the convention center (or the "theater"). Also, because of the use of the word "infidel" , I believe it could mean a terrorist attack, especially because of the troubled air and skies, and the big hub-bub Chicago is making regarding the militarized red zone around Chicago. The interpretation of it, no matter what, would definitely change with the change of the word. Hope this helps.
edit on 10-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111

I haven't read through all of the replies, so I don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but It is the great theaterfilled, not great heater. This was part of a post in the last week and it was discussed in terms of the NATO convention, not only because of the date, but also because all of the dignitaries will be in the convention center (or the "theater"). The interpretation of it, no matter what, would definitely change with the change of the word. Hope this helps.

yeah it was talked about earlier, thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join