It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers and Citizens alike, this is a must see.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'm really surprised we haven't heard more from military personal here on ATS.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That 4th video made me sick. Why is that not on prime time news? Can't have the truth getting out now can we? The soldiers that threw the puppy - I'd LOVE to do the same to you and anybody else who was there and didn't stop it. I understand the military grinds the macho crap into your head all day, but common decency, something you either have or don't, should tell you how to treat others. I'm just too mad to post coherently.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Another thread about Obama not being American and troops crying about going to war... Well all I have to say to the soldiers that if you didn't think WAR would be the most horrible thing you could imagine then clearly you must've thought you were joining the Rainbow Army that defeats its enemies with daisies and pixy dust. I'm sick and tired of soldiers coming home and saying welll I'm against the Iraq war... Well guess what I'm against morons who put on a suit to kill people in and then think it was going to be easy. I'm all for speaking up but many of the soldiers I've seen look like whining cry babies.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Another thread about Obama not being American and troops crying about going to war... Well all I have to say to the soldiers that if you didn't think WAR would be the most horrible thing you could imagine then clearly you must've thought you were joining the Rainbow Army that defeats its enemies with daisies and pixy dust. I'm sick and tired of soldiers coming home and saying welll I'm against the Iraq war... Well guess what I'm against morons who put on a suit to kill people in and then think it was going to be easy. I'm all for speaking up but many of the soldiers I've seen look like whining cry babies.

This isn`t a thread about Obama at all and it`s certtainly not about troops crying about going to war.

To me, this thread is about the invasion and occupation on foreign soil by our crooked governments and the atrocites that have been carried out on innocent civilians.
I wonder what your attitude would be if it were on the othetr foot ?

To be honest, your remarks at insulting these servicemen and women not only sadden me but sickens me.
You obviously support the crooks who taken over America.

Iraq was invaded and is now under occupation.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Finally, a sign of people start thinking before acting.

If there's no soldiers, there won't be any wars.
I've said it for decades..

The only place for a solider, is in his/her's home country.
To defend his/her's own land.
If a soldier goes to another country to fight, it's totally on their consciousness that the wrong people die.

edit on 2012-5-10 by tomten because: added more

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Excercising their own free wills, I can respect that 100%.
as their actions dictate their next level of consciousness so they should be in control of them.
edit on 5/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
GET THEM OUT OF THERE!!!

Wake up America, this is our civic duty. The US Military is supposed to be under CIVILIAN control, under the POTUS. Find the one that will DO IT and put him in that office!!!

Pssshhh... Yea right, people are too stupid to do the right or the responsible thing. Bunch of spoiled cheeseburger faces that only care about what they want and have.
edit on 10-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
the fourth video from the top really opened my eyes.. wow

Agreed...Wow. The entire Bush administration needs to be behind bars. They need to answer for every dead civilian in Iraq, and Afghanistan. What did Iraq really do to us to deserve this? And our troops, what kind of leadership do these combat troops have? putting bounties on first kills with a knife? WTF. Like Jazz stated above, this really opened my eyes as well.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A lot of those who know what's going on defend the situation. We're dealing with people who have "awakened" and like what they see. I am convinced there are 2 different species under the name "homo sapien".

I had to take a break after the 4th video. I hadn't cried in a long time.
edit on 10-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this vid shows why most will go with the flow, as well as why the intelligent have questions

well made and if you watch to the end... a twist!

edit on 10-5-2012 by reedbananaboat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by reedbananaboat
this vid shows why most will go with the flow, as well as why the intelligent have questions

well made and if you watch to the end... a twist!

edit on 10-5-2012 by reedbananaboat because: (no reason given)

Never mind
edit on 10-5-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: link fixed

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

just completed video 4. Man to see the deformed children & hear of children raped hurts teared for that, depressing ALMOST @ a loss for words. I used to have a lady friend whos father was in Nam- he was exposed to agent orange and has bad health issues. She had some issues as well and I used to wonder if the agent orange passed down genetic defect abnormalties to her? How will depleted uranium effect those who were exposed and their offspeing. Thats why I say the 2 main heads for West&East basically SOLD out East and West YOUTH for wars and it feels like a blood formula had been invoked. Why invoke blood formulas? to wake it that desires bloodshed totally, SMH EA*RTH CAN DO BETTER then THIS. I looked @ those sick kids and felt bad my tax money paid for some of the weapons. I wonder do tax payers pay somehow for that FINANCIAL STRAINED SOMEHOW???? in a metaphysical/financial/spiritual type of way. GOD BLESS those who are recognizing what is up and strength to them for trying to end the ills of the species.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
We are all capable of awakening to awareness. Afterall, the Great Awakening has already begun and will continue to increase.

At this point, those who do not appear awakened are either in on the Great Deception, or are brain washed.

"If you do not read the newspaper, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed."
-Mark Twain

Peace and Blessings
edit on 10-5-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
A lot of those who know what's going on defend the situation. We're dealing with people who have "awakened" and like what they see. I am convinced there are 2 different species under the name "homo sapien".

I had to take a break after the 4th video. I hadn't cried in a long time.
edit on 10-5-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

I just have to say that someone really should put some kind of disclaimer on that 4th one. That really is a hard watch.

When I was in the military though I don't remember my fellow servicemen being like that. We weren't animals and, no, I don't think the military or the war turned them into that. They were pre-disposed to that kind of behavior and the war theater gave them a venue to act on that pre-disposition.

I'm not defending the military or the war, I'm just saying put the blame where it belongs. On the soldiers themselves. And as far as servicemen not wanting to serve because they don't think the POTUS is technically qualified because of where he was born? I can think of much better reasons.

Like the fact that they want you to join so you help them gain control of resources that make them and their buddies richer.

Like the fact that when you come back you're more prone to commit suicide then you were before you left. Look it up.

Like the fact that war is wrong no matter how you look at it.

Like the fact that the POTUS isn't really the one who is charge anyway. So you're walking out on a figurehead. Get real. That action means about as much as the figurehead himself. Nothing.

Like the fact that if you walk out, en masse, you'll be walking out on the dogs of war. And I personally can't think of a more deserving group to be abandoned and left for dead. The war machine will be dismantled and the operators unemployed. Then, maybe, they can go back to being a military that defends their country instead of one that destroys others.

What a concept huh?

There you go Miss Roberts, if you want to orate a propaganda piece, you can have mine. I won't even charge you.

This time.

youtu.be...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What is there to say, i am ashamed to be human...

second line not worth the effort

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I do remember all those american citizens repeat obama and shout "YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN" and he showed not only the US citizens but the whole world that he can.

And they all follow the man.... without second thoughts...or protest.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
sometimes when you hear and see things like this, you just don't have the words. i am sad.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

What a load of crap! Apparently, they would rather follow orders from Orly Taitz than those coming from their commander in chief. What does this group of nuts call themselves anyway, the Orly Taitz brigade? The only proof they need is for them to watch the inauguration ceremony of January 20, 2009 where he was sworn in as their commander in chief.

I guess this just goes to prove that there's just as many, if not more, nut cases in the military as there are in the general public. IMO, the entire lot of them should receive a dishonorable discharge for refusing to follow orders.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
its sad that this is my first reply to a thread on here.
4th video, at 4:40, just makes me hate mdcondalds infected americans (ill be polite and just say soldiers)(ill lie and say only some soldiers) even more than i already did. so now i dont want to just end their bloodline, i want to watch them burn alive just out of pure amusement. and bs to whoever's gonna say: "oh that wont solve anything".
YES IT WILL ! it will prevent a puppy from goin through that experience: the one caused by a pathetic piece of s..t c..t. and it might've prevented a new hitler, but 2late4that. The second i see another building burning in that pathetic country is the second a bag of popcorn will get devoured instantly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join