It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Been Lied To

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Did you know that Abraham and wife Sarah are, in fact, Hindu gods Brahma and wife Saraswati?

Did you know that Esther and Mordecai are, in fact, the disguised Sumerian/Babylonian gods Ishtar and Marduk?

Did you know that Marduk was known as Bel/Baal, as was initially the Hebrew deity, YHWH?

Did you know that Mount Sinai means "Mountain of Sin", dwelling of Semitic moon deity of the same name, also known as Sumerian Su'en/Nanna, whose consort is Inanna/Ishtar/Isis/Astarte/Ashtoreth. This pairing is the symbol of the androgynous Satan: the star of Venus and the crescent moon which can be found "hidden" in plain sight on most world flags, corporate logos, (government) architecture, in manga/cartoons, video games, in magazines and in movies and on MTV?

Did you know that Noah is a Hebrew rendition of the Sumerian Utnapishtim, who is also known as Fu Xi by the Chinese?

Did you know the cadeuces of Hermes, or rod of Moses is actually predated by Fu Xi:
(see Wikipedia image: Fu Xi)

Did you know that our system of numbers, 1,2,3,4 etc... in fact, derives from much earlier Sanskrit?
०, १, २, ३, ४, ५, ६, ७, ८, ९

Did you know that the Roman Numerals are actually inverted Chinese numbers?
I, II, III, X, XII, etc...

Did you know that the original Chinese character for Sun/God is the exact same symbol used by the ancient Egyptians? So too, with "altar", "flag", "bird", "roof", "snake", etc....

Did you know that the Korean word for "father" (Appa) is the same word used by the Tamils of India and is also identical in Hungarian and a very close rendition of the Hebrew, "Abba"?

Did you know that our ancestral origins are not, in fact, African, but instead began on a now-submerged continent in the "Pan-Pacific" originally called Pan: hence the flood "mythology" endemic or should I say "pandemic" to virtually every culture known to man; words "panic", "pandemonium", fascination with the "panda"; legend of Atlantis...

Did you know that man migrated both east and west of Pan, explaning the remarkable similarities in the vestiges of ancient mythology, PIE language, architecture, astrology/astronomy, numerology, theology, etc...in Asia and in both Americas?

Did you know that those migrating west were of 72 tribes, hence the significance of the number 72 in:

Judaism: 72 languages tower of Babel; 72 names of God; 72 degrees of Jacob's Ladder; 72 elders of the synagogue;
Christianity: 72 disciples of Jesus (book of Luke); 72 books of Catholic bible; 72 translators of the Septuagint;
Confucianism/Taoism: 72 disciples of Confucius; 72 Immortals in Taoism;
Egypt: 72 disciples of Set; Thoth and number 72;
Zoroastrianism: Parsee's sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens;
Cao Dai (Vietnam): 72 planets between heaven and hell; symbol: all seeing eye;
etc....

Did you know that it is written in the Talmud that it was the Jews and not the Romans who actually stoned Christ to death and had Him strung up on a tree?

Did you know that the the virgin birth of Christ is a later interpolation and corruption of the beliefs of early Christianity perpetrated by the Catholic Church? This is the myth of the "golden child" in:

Egypt: Isis and Horus imagery virtually identical with Catholic Mary and Jesus;
Greco-Roman: Zeus/Jupiter impregnating Alcmena with Hercules; Hermes and shepherdess beget Pan;
Mahabharata: Queen C-u-n-t-i births Karna by deity Surya (vulgarity for vagina; carnal);
Sufism: Kabir born of Hindu virgin sent downstream in river in basket adopted;
Zoroastrianism: virgin Dughdova births Zoroaster by ray of divine light;
Buddhism: Maya impregnated by Great Being birthed Buddha;
Aztec: Coatlicue ("She of the Serpent Skirt") births Huitzilopochtli impregnated on mountain top by magical feathers

edit on 9-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

I notice all are listed with the exception of the Quran was this intentional or an oversight?

Also I must ask since you clearly did not see and or witness first hand the account of such, then how do you know it to be an accurate accounting?

Surely you are not going to imply, you have taken the above account in Faith, if so then how much more is yours then Those Who Have Believed the Account and Testimony of "Yahweh" given by "Jesus Christ"..

I for one Believe His Account and Testimony and am a Witness to the Truth of a Living God..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Well none of it matters as the Vatican just revealed a few weeks ago that the story of creation was just that. A story. No Adam no Eve, no garden of Eden, so where's the devil in these details I ask ya ????? The serpent? The apple. (Ok I never bought that one)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I don't think it was an official Vatican stand... I believe it was Cardinal Pell the Archbishop of Sydney who said that... Regardless "The Vatican" does not speak for all Christians, so it's still a viable subject for an individual to make up their own mind about and share their opinions.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

exactly, except to Adam and his decendants. I will explain, I have no evidence you existed. Or that I exist. Can you tell me what I had for lunch today?
You rely on circle reasoning to prove your points when you so easily discount such an important point of history just because you refuse to accept it. For you, it's copied myth. For me, it's objective truth.
For you, my lunch isn't a matter. For me, it was gooooood and fulfilling. For you this is subjective. For me it is nourishment.
Truth is eternal and was here before you and will be here long after you become worm food and dust. In the past and in the future your subjective reality will mean nothing to the truth. The poser was at work from the very beginning counterfeiting Yah's Word. Take a look at the Geneologies in Genesis.
You have that from Adam and Seth. Look at the names. Then you have the geneology of Samael's and Cain. Notice the counterfeiting process allready at work. He chooses names for his progeny to counterfeit Yah's from the very beginning.
He did it with Mazzaroth and astrology and he did it with the Word and with the talmud. All peoples and generations use an original source for the info you are trying to glean something from. That is the definition of what truth really is.
It MUST be identical to the original. You want us to believe the copies are proof the original was copied from copies.
It is circle reasoning.
Spend more time looking for the original source of truth and the copies become exposed for what they are and the poser sticks out like a sore thumb.
Mazzaroth predates astrology but to you it isn't relevant for presupposed ideals.
Not a good method for real detective work.
It's why Archya s. fails so miserably. She tries to get you to believe that the beginning of the story starts in the middle of the book.
You have to start on page 1 if you seek the original work that all truth eminated from.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Deetermined

Well none of it matters as the Vatican just revealed a few weeks ago that the story of creation was just that. A story. No Adam no Eve, no garden of Eden, so where's the devil in these details I ask ya ????? The serpent? The apple. (Ok I never bought that one)

And we can easily see here why so many of us recognize the RCC as an apostasy that resembles the mother/son cult of babylon origen than that of Christ based life. The RCC is not the head of the church and here is the proof is it not? Yashayah is the Head of His church. It's HIS church. It is not bound by 4 walls and a roof. Where two or more gather in His name, He is in their midst

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
THE BOOK OF LIFE
Stone upon stone they raised it up
Till it towered above the sand;
And the walls were carved with symbols and signs
That none could understand.
Tis the book of life that was left on earth
For the time of the World’s rebirth,
When the centuries past
Shall have brought, at last
A Light that shall always glow,
‘Tis the task of four
To unlock the door
And allow the mist to rise;
When all shall see the Eternal tree
Spring upward before their eyes.
Strive on, my son, till thy work be done
And memories past shall rise,
That thine eyes may know as the past doth grow,
All the signs thou art left to devise;
So memory wake and unfold to thine eyes
All the secrets that once were thine,
That this rebirth may bless the Earth,
And remove the debts of time.
(The Teachings of Osiris – H.C. Randall-Stevens. 1927)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

OP has less holes in his story than your Bible does.

Statistically speaking, it's safer to trust him than it is to trust your source of authority.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Really?!?! Could you provide a link to this?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I actually meant that in reply to the OP ://
edit on 9-5-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Did you know that the first chapter of Genesis tells a very different creation story from the mythos that later begins in chapter two? Did you know that chapter one is an account of "the Elohim" (plural): "Let Us make man(kind) in Our image" (Genesis 1:26)?

Are you aware that Genesis ch. 2 - 4 is a deliberate interpolation describing an entirely different creation myth altogether telling of a fully separate Midianite/Kenite deity, Yahweh/Jehovah? "I am Yahweh, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God" (Isaiah 45:5) How can one justifiably resolve this cognitive dissonance by synthesis? How can one rationally hybridize two utterly different versions of creation even after reading what is written in Genesis 6:4 "when the sons of Elohim came into the daughters of men"?

Did you know that the order of events of the story of creation of chapters 2-4 does not match what is written in the first chapter? Can you now see why?

edit on 9-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Abraham was a star worshiper as his father and grandfather were.

He was father of two sons which God promised would be leaders of great nations (though translated nations could have meant religion or culture)

One son eventually planted the seed to Judaism.

While the other planted the seed to Islam.

I do not know the history of Hindu, so I can not prove or disprove you there, but in what writings does it point to his acting as a hindu does? Possibly he could have helped seed that culture as well, but fact is he raised cattle for slaughter, that has been forbidden by hindus' for a long time.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Did you know that Bob is a variation of Bobby which is a variation of Robert...but they are all one in the same.

Did you know that William is the basis for Will or Bill or Willy or Billy? Again all one in the same.

Likewise, God by any other name is still God. Our understanding of Him and who He is changes, just like our understanding of our earthly father evolves and changes.

Just like the stories our grand parents tell of the Depression or WWII change bit by bit with time, there is still a basis of truth in those stories. Likewise, the stories of creation and morals may vary from culture to culture, the fact that they are similar demonstrates a foundation of truth.

Basically, if you take 4 witnesses to a car accident... you will get the same story with different takes depending on vantage point... but all based on an actual event.

No lies here, just the evolution of truth.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
Abraham was a star worshiper as his father and grandfather were.

He was father of two sons which God promised would be leaders of great nations (though translated nations could have meant religion or culture)

One son eventually planted the seed to Judaism.

While the other planted the seed to Islam.

I do not know the history of Hindu, so I can not prove or disprove you there, but in what writings does it point to his acting as a hindu does? Possibly he could have helped seed that culture as well, but fact is he raised cattle for slaughter, that has been forbidden by hindus' for a long time.

We first have to ask ourselves, "Why is the cow sacred to the Hindus"?
The Rigveda speaks of the cow as a Devi (god). Is it really the cow that is sacred, or maybe, more accurately, it is, in fact, the bull: Taurus, the second astrological sign of the zodiac.

The golden calf; the Papal bull; Sumerian Bull of the Heavens; Shiva; Venus; Saturn....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Did you know that reading all these posts makes me feel like im a cave clan child sitting around the fire pit while grandpa caveman tells his story's

very cool btw, what a fun read

edit on 9/5/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I believe the religious texts are all meant to be read as allegory and fable, and shouldn't be taken as seriously as most do. I believe in the power of the human race and nature to change society without religion. Plants and earthquakes don't worship.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Excellent post... may the truth set you free.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by 1nOne

Did you know that Abraham and wife Sarah are, in fact, Hindu gods Brahma and wife Saraswati?

What are your sources? Did you even cross check them? What's the connection?

For starters, the Hindu god, Brahma, was considered the creator of all. How does that line up with Abraham?

Secondly, Brahma's wife, Saraswati, was supposedly his daughter. How does this line up with the fact that the Bible says Sarah was Abraham's half-sister and the Talmud says she was his niece.

Thirdly, Saraswati was the name given to a natural ocean frontier that fed seven rivers. These rivers sustained life in the area. How does Sarah, being once baron and giving birth to one son connect her to Saraswati?

I'm not seeing the connection here.

All one has to do is change the story and people will believe. Just because the Bible says something does not make it truth. It has been edited numerous times over the past 2000 years. Look up Constantine the Great and the councils of Nicaea. You may find claims that the bible wasn't altered, but believe me, it was. There were feuds among specific Christian groups, and Constantine was for one but against another. So he would edit the Bible the way he saw fit with the structures he wanted. The reason modern Christians speak of the Holy Trinity is because of Constantine. That was an edit in which was made at teh first Council of Nicaea.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You lost me at panda.So because of a continent that might existed,for which you invented the name Pan,or someone else in modern times, we have a fascination with the cute cuddly bear panda.Quick google search will reveal that panic,pandemonium etc comes from the name of the greek god Pan

who took amusement from frightening herds of goats and sheep into sudden bursts of uncontrollable fear.

edit on 10-5-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Etymological evidence for existence of sunken continent of Pan (located in Pacific Ocean between Indochina, Indonesia and Central/South America) that was devastated by a great flood, tsunami, earthquake and volcanic activity:

Pan: /pæn/ noun
an international distress signal used by shore stations to inform a ship, aircraft, etc., of something vital to its safety

Expressions: a wave of panic; deadpan; out of the frying pan into the fire; Pan's labyrinth

pan-
a natural or artificial depression in the ground containing water or mud

Pan: large crater on Jupiter's moon, Amalthea (Greek early nurturing earth deity, fathered by Oceanus)

Pan: Greek god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music. His name originates within the Ancient Greek language, from the word paein (πάειν), meaning "to pasture."

Pandemonium: first used in Milton's "Paradise Lost"

Pandora: In Greek mythology, Pandora (ancient Greek, Πανδώρα, derived from πᾶς "all" and δῶρον "gift", thus "all-gifted" or "all-giving") was allegedly the first woman, Eve, who was made out of clay. According to the myth, Pandora opened a jar (pithos), releasing all the evils of mankind.

Pangea: A hypothetical supercontinent that included all the landmasses of the earth that broke apart before the Triassic Period separating into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.

pan-
a cooking-pan or frying-pan frequently referred to in the Old Testament (Lev. 2:5; 6:21; Num. 11:8; 1 Sam. 2:14, etc.).

Jesus ben Pantera/Panterra: alternative name of Jesus Christ in Talmud

Panflute: or Pandean pipe, the Pipes of Pan, indigenous to peoples of South America, the Andes, and Mexico

Panama, Japan, Pan-Pacific, Mount Pan on Eastern coast of China

Pandit: a Brahman holy man, a man of ancient learning

pan- 
(Greek) a combining form meaning “all,”, implies the union of all branches of a group

panegyric: formal speech in praise of someone or something. In Athens such speeches were delivered at national festivals or games, with the object of rousing the citizens to emulate the glorious deeds of their ancestors. (Wikipedia)

pan-
1. the leaf of the betel tree
2. a preparation of this leaf which is chewed, together with betel nuts and lime, in India,the East Indies, Indonesia, Oceana Hindi, from Sanskrit parna: feather, wing
firstlegend.info...

edit on 10-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join