It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Been Lied To

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Did you know that Abraham and wife Sarah are, in fact, Hindu gods Brahma and wife Saraswati?

Did you know that Esther and Mordecai are, in fact, the disguised Sumerian/Babylonian gods Ishtar and Marduk?

Did you know that Marduk was known as Bel/Baal, as was initially the Hebrew deity, YHWH?

Did you know that Mount Sinai means "Mountain of Sin", dwelling of Semitic moon deity of the same name, also known as Sumerian Su'en/Nanna, whose consort is Inanna/Ishtar/Isis/Astarte/Ashtoreth. This pairing is the symbol of the androgynous Satan: the star of Venus and the crescent moon which can be found "hidden" in plain sight on most world flags, corporate logos, (government) architecture, in manga/cartoons, video games, in magazines and in movies and on MTV?

Did you know that Noah is a Hebrew rendition of the Sumerian Utnapishtim, who is also known as Fu Xi by the Chinese?

Did you know the cadeuces of Hermes, or rod of Moses is actually predated by Fu Xi:
(see Wikipedia image: Fu Xi)

Did you know that our system of numbers, 1,2,3,4 etc... in fact, derives from much earlier Sanskrit?
०, १, २, ३, ४, ५, ६, ७, ८, ९

Did you know that the Roman Numerals are actually inverted Chinese numbers?
I, II, III, X, XII, etc...

Did you know that the original Chinese character for Sun/God is the exact same symbol used by the ancient Egyptians? So too, with "altar", "flag", "bird", "roof", "snake", etc....

Did you know that the Korean word for "father" (Appa) is the same word used by the Tamils of India and is also identical in Hungarian and a very close rendition of the Hebrew, "Abba"?

Did you know that our ancestral origins are not, in fact, African, but instead began on a now-submerged continent in the "Pan-Pacific" originally called Pan: hence the flood "mythology" endemic or should I say "pandemic" to virtually every culture known to man; words "panic", "pandemonium", fascination with the "panda"; legend of Atlantis...

Did you know that man migrated both east and west of Pan, explaning the remarkable similarities in the vestiges of ancient mythology, PIE language, architecture, astrology/astronomy, numerology, theology, etc...in Asia and in both Americas?

Did you know that those migrating west were of 72 tribes, hence the significance of the number 72 in:

Judaism: 72 languages tower of Babel; 72 names of God; 72 degrees of Jacob's Ladder; 72 elders of the synagogue;
Christianity: 72 disciples of Jesus (book of Luke); 72 books of Catholic bible; 72 translators of the Septuagint;
Confucianism/Taoism: 72 disciples of Confucius; 72 Immortals in Taoism;
Egypt: 72 disciples of Set; Thoth and number 72;
Zoroastrianism: Parsee's sacred cord Kucti made of 72 linens;
Cao Dai (Vietnam): 72 planets between heaven and hell; symbol: all seeing eye;
etc....

Did you know that it is written in the Talmud that it was the Jews and not the Romans who actually stoned Christ to death and had Him strung up on a tree?

Did you know that the the virgin birth of Christ is a later interpolation and corruption of the beliefs of early Christianity perpetrated by the Catholic Church? This is the myth of the "golden child" in:

Egypt: Isis and Horus imagery virtually identical with Catholic Mary and Jesus;
Greco-Roman: Zeus/Jupiter impregnating Alcmena with Hercules; Hermes and shepherdess beget Pan;
Mahabharata: Queen C-u-n-t-i births Karna by deity Surya (vulgarity for vagina; carnal);
Sufism: Kabir born of Hindu virgin sent downstream in river in basket adopted;
Zoroastrianism: virgin Dughdova births Zoroaster by ray of divine light;
Buddhism: Maya impregnated by Great Being birthed Buddha;
Aztec: Coatlicue ("She of the Serpent Skirt") births Huitzilopochtli impregnated on mountain top by magical feathers

edit on 9-5-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
No sh*t sherlock.

Now ill read your post

Yes, I do think its common knowledge that each religion was built on top of older religions, none of the material is new, its all rehashed can can be traced to its routes,

Good job on raising more awarness

edit on 9-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
fantastic info...Thanks for the effort you put into this. Awesome.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
where did you learn all of this.
Quite extensive knowledge Im impressed

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Zoroastrianism: virgin Dughdova births Zoroaster by ray of divine light;

WRONG.

Zartosht had a mother and father, Zartosht was not born of a virgin mother. Please keep nonsense about Zoroastrianism on a minimum level please. I don't care what parsis halfway across the globe from where it originated believe, but as is known, Zartosht(or zoroaster for you ignorants), was born like all other humans are born.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yep, you're correct. You have been lied to.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Did you know that early Christians never used the sign of the cross to represent the message of Christ?

The symbol of the cross is nothing more than pagan/Heliopolitan sun worship as it is an image of the horizontal crossing of the winter and summer solstices (sol = sun, Latin) over the vernal and autumnal equinoxes.
The story of the cross was a fabrication of the Church in order to surreptitiously absorb Egyptian religious influences into Christianity. The cross, itself, is none other than the Egyptian ankh, the crux ansanta, or key of life, representing the union of the male triad and female unit (read: Hindu lingam and yoni), also represented architecturally by the obelisk within the vesica piscis, see St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City, or the Washington Monument.

www.toniallen.co.uk...

bettybaroque.wordpress.com...

noveladventurers.blogspot.ca...

Did you know that the 12 tribes of Israel and the twelve disciples of Jesus represent the 12 signs of the zodiac?
As do the 12 Olympian gods; the 12 sons of Odin; the 12 names of Hindu sun deity Surya; the 12 Imams of Islam; and the 12 sons of Jacob in the Old Testament....

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

It sounds like you just watched Zeitgeist. Fascinating stuff, but best taken with a grain of salt!
On the other hand, I did get pretty fired up after seeing it...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darkwingduck

No, I've never seen it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
And then...........?!
(blink blink & sound of crickets)

Excellent! NOW where does that leave me?!?! Thanks a lot man!

different ears hear different things, but it's still the same scratched vinyl 'music' playing over and over and over.

what for?!!

I don't reckon they have a clue in reality, they continue because they have no idea how to get to the next step in the dance routine.

They? you ask?....HOW should I freakin know!!!!
A couple of weeks/months ago I thought it was the greatest love story ever not told, now I'm......
I dunno......talking to myself...sorry

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aussie_Rock

I read a lot. And I mean, a whole lot:

Did you know Lot's city of Sodom was destroyed by Yahweh, god of the Jews, in the form of an A-bomb, as revealed in the "New Testament":

Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that HE EVEN MAKES FIRE COME DOWN OUT OF HEAVEN to the earth in the presence of men. (Revelation 13:11-13)

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then Yahweh rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and FIRE FROM YAHWEH OUT OF HEAVEN, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. (Genesis 19:23-25 )

As I mentioned in the opening line of my first post, Lot was the nephew of Abraham, or the Vedic Brahma. Sarah's barrenness of the womb was the drying up of the great vedic Saraswati river at the end of the Mahabharata period:

Julius Robert Oppenheimer (Jewish), the principle developer of the atomic bomb, stated that "The Vedas are the greatest privilege of this century." During the explosion of the first atomic bomb, Oppenheimer quoted several Bhagavad-gita verses from the 11th chapter, such as: "Death I am, cause of destruction of the worlds..."
When Oppenheimer was asked if this is the first nuclear explosion, he significantly replied: "Yes, in modern times," implying that ancient nuclear explosions may have previously occurred. (archeologyonline.net)

Thirty-six years after the great Mahabharata war – strong and dry winds carrying gravels (rock fragments) still blew from every side. The horizon was always covered with some kind of fog in all directions. Blazing pieces of coal fell from sky to earth. The disc of the Sun was always covered with dust. (Mahabharata: Mausala Parva, Book 16)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wow! That's very interesting. I always wondered how Christians can believe in conspiracy,
the NWO and yet not take a second look at their religion and the possibility that it has
been tampered with. And how, if Satan is the Father of Lies, the Great Deceiver, and yet allow
the so-called Truth (the Bible) to be written down and distributed among the masses when he
is supposed to be the Lord of This World.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Yes, Satan being god of this world, hence the longevity of and the widepread power structure of the Catholic Church. Historically, true Christians have always been quickly silenced and exterminated: point in case the Marcionites of the 2nd - 3rd c , the Bogomils and Cathars shortly after the turn of the first millenium AD.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
there are over 8o,000 sects of true christians
none of whom agree with each other

divide and conqure

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Did you know that the zodiac was taken from the Mazzaroth, and copied it's 12 images that each had 12 decans?
And that all the messiah/annointed/savior stories were copied from this original storyline?
oops, nope you didn't or you would have acknowledged this fact.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
reply to post by 1nOne

Did you know that the zodiac was taken from the Mazzaroth, and copied it's 12 images that each had 12 decans?
And that all the messiah/annointed/savior stories were copied from this original storyline?
oops, nope you didn't or you would have acknowledged this fact.

"Canst thou bind the chains of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season? Or canst thou guide the Bear with her sons?" Book of Job

Did you know the Hebrews borrowed much regarding astrology while in captivity in Babylon (see Nebra sky disk), which in turn, had borrowed from the earlier Hindus (see Murugan's Karththikai Pengal) who had, in turn borrowed from the Chinese/Japanese (check out the back of any Subaru), who were the first western wave of migrants from sunken continent, Pan?

Did you know the Book of Genesis is a synthesis of TWO very different creation myths, one monolatristic, the other monotheistic?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great post! I love this subject. S&F

On a side note Genesis 19: 23-25 is a really interesting passage besides trying to figure out what the fire reigning from heaven is.

"The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then YAHWEH rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and FIRE FROM YAHWEH out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

Yahweh reigned fire from Yahweh? Two Yahwehs? What?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The bear and her children refer to the practice of using the caltic cross as a navigational instrument for CROSSING the ocean.
The bear and her children referes the bear or the dipper as it also called, and the stars trailing the square, the handle of the dipper in that constelation which are also the bear's children
Astrology is part of this navigation system and can be found referenced in cave art going back over twenty thousand years
The cross and astrology are far more and far more older than christians can concive
which is the point of christianity IMHO

The Working Celtic Cross

www.viewzone.com...
edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Great post! I love this subject. S&F

On a side note Genesis 19: 23-25 is a really interesting passage besides trying to figure out what the fire reigning from heaven is.

"The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then YAHWEH rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and FIRE FROM YAHWEH out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground.

Yahweh reigned fire from Yahweh? Two Yahwehs? What?

if yahway didn't like sodomites why does he permit priests who sodomise children?
the vatican would be a smoking glass crator no?

edit on 9-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Did you know that Abraham and wife Sarah are, in fact, Hindu gods Brahma and wife Saraswati?

What are your sources? Did you even cross check them? What's the connection?

For starters, the Hindu god, Brahma, was considered the creator of all. How does that line up with Abraham?

Secondly, Brahma's wife, Saraswati, was supposedly his daughter. How does this line up with the fact that the Bible says Sarah was Abraham's half-sister and the Talmud says she was his niece.

Thirdly, Saraswati was the name given to a natural ocean frontier that fed seven rivers. These rivers sustained life in the area. How does Sarah, being once baron and giving birth to one son connect her to Saraswati?

I'm not seeing the connection here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join