It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Race, Where Are Your Round Objects?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You know what I mean.

I am at my limit of tolerance with so many things, who isn't at this point?
Do so many of us still need to repeat the same information over and over again?

The cancer rate is skyrocketing - debunkers: No, the population has grown!

Vaccines are harmful - debunkers: There's no conclusive evidence to support that... only 4 billion "rumors" and testimonies.

The FDA, EPA, NSA, FBI, CIA, and all alphabet agencies are there to "protect you"... - debunkers: If those agencies were harming the public, we'd have proof of it by now. They'd have been caught! LMAO

Grow up, accept it, change it, move on.

No one owns ANYTHING - debunkers: uhhhhh..... you own your clothes, sometimes.
Truth is, if you think you own property, you don't.
If you think you own that car, or house you built, you don't.
The American dream, is just a dream.
If you're greedy and apathetic, you might thrive.

Dear 4th of July.... Kiss My Arse!
If you think we won our "independence" on July 4th, I have a baseball bat I'd like to introduce to your face. I'd be happy to give some folks a special look at it. Figuratively.

Property owners owe the Queen a tenancy payment. Pay it not, and "what you own" is stolen from you by force. This is the reality of America, perhaps the UK as well, but I write what I know.

Believe what you want, and kiss my arse on your way down to Hades' dance party.

edit on 9-5-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What exactly is this rant about?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

What exactly is this rant about?

Fair question.

I'm ranting about everything I've seen and dealt with.
Specifically home ownership, and this so called "independence" we supposedly won from England.

Has anyone even noticed the names of towns, cities, states, and street names we've endured since this supposed Independence? Windsor, Queens, New Hampshire, New York, etc., taxes upon taxes to the queen. Allodial title being one rant...

Allodial title constitutes ownership of real property (land, buildings and fixtures) that is independent of any superior landlord, but it should not be confused with anarchy as the owner of allodial land is not independent of his sovereign. In common legal use, allodial title is used to distinguish absolute ownership of land from holding by feudal tenure which restricted alienation and burdened land with the tenurial rights of a landholder's overlord or sovereign.

No one "owns" anything. It's a joke. It's all good though, as long as you still have those "jobs" and you pay those bills, then you shouldn't care. Give me a break.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Any chance this is an inebriated rant?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Any chance this is an inebriated rant?

The Force is strong with you.

That should not diminish the validity of said rant.

ETA- Many of my threads have been created via alcohol motivation...and many of us would not be here if it weren't for alcohol to be specific. Sometimes we thrive on the motivation of outside influences.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Yeah I thought so, good thread just your OP was a little confusing. But I share your sentiment, you take out a loan from the bank, buy a house, work your whole life to pay it off, and by the time you finally "own" it your almost dead. Then it starts over with your children...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Yeah I thought so, good thread just your OP was a little confusing. But I share your sentiment, you take out a loan from the bank, buy a house, work your whole life to pay it off, and by the time you finally "own" it your almost dead. Then it starts over with your children...

Not in my particular case. My parents died, by known manipulated causes, left me the house, I sold it after years of mortgage fraud battles, then bought a house free and clear off a foreclosure.

I own no mortgage. I was not "stupid" in my adventures in home ownership.
I own, outright. It does not matter though. I own nothing. Nothing.

If i get sick or injured, which I am, and I can't pay the queen's excessive taxes, which I can't, then the state gets to choose my fate. If I can't pay their demands, what I OWN is stolen from me, through force, which is all about The 4th Of July celebration, no?

If you think we are "free" from England's rules, I got a chocolate bridge in Africa I'd love to sell you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Jibby you come up with some good ones.

I tell people all of the time that they don't own anything..stop paying taxes and you will find out how much you own.

We are born into servitude and will likely die in servitude.

The ones that think they have a little are always afraid that those with less are going to take it from them...makes me laugh..like the house slaves feeling superior and disgusted by the field slaves.

We are all slaves baby.

No alcohol for me tonight..just a little rant myself.

Go back to sleep everyone.

Peace
edit on 9-5-2012 by spav5 because: left a word out

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm starting to like your threads Jibby! I look forward to reading more.

Hopefully people will start waking up from the "American dream" soon, but that's a lofty idea, isn't it?

Yeah, I know I'm not American lol, but the mess we're going through in Canada is more or less the same as what's happening to our brothers & sisters south of us. As a matter of fact, the whole world seems to be in dire straits.

top topics

join