It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why in the hell do people think about others before they think about themselves? ‘The listeners’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
PS even evil oil companies CARE> www.exxonmobil.com...

If they can, anybody can.

Ummmm I wonder if the man made global warming alarmists CARE about supporting science education like ExxonMobile does? No they're too negative. They're too busy putting down humanity and screaming the sky is falling like Chicken Little being lil and tiny minded.

edit on 9-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by Hillarie
I listen to people and I don't share my stuff with anyone because I know no one cares.

After laughing and crying and holding my stomach for several minutes..its the truth and thats the pooint,you will rarly find some one that does care...and 'still laughing'.

I don't see anything funny about this at all TBH. My question to you is, when is the last time you actually reached out to someone for some help? or do you expect them to look at you and just think you need help? When was the last time someone asked you for help, and did you help them? I am really interested in hearing these answers...

when is the last time you actually reached out to someone for some help?

never,i have no one to turn to.

When was the last time someone asked you for help, and did you help them?

Counting this year..over 320 times,because thats what i do,i listen and i listen and care,i love my people and the people that come to me every giving freaking day for something,i was born for this 'sh'.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You have no one to turn to?

LOL

You have a ton of friends on line, and you I bet in real life you have even more.

You're just to prideful to turn to anyone. Your ego wouldn't allow it.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

"Why in the hell do people think about others before they think about themselves?"

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

"Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." 1 John 3:16

The spirit which led the Saviour to sacrifice his life for the good of the church, should lead us to do the same thing for our brother if circumstances should require it.

Originally posted by Hillarie
I listen to people and I don't share my stuff with anyone because I know no one cares.

Originally posted by LastProphet527
...i have no one to turn to.

To these two comments I would say this: I'm not one to come out and say "your wrong" because that always irks me when someone says it to me. To those who say "no one cares" or "I have no one to turn to" please realize that is the ultimate lie that has been destroying countless lives since the very beginning of time. Remember the ATS motto, if there EVER was a time to "Deny Ignorance", that time is NOW.

Listen to the words of this video:

edit on 11-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

CX

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by CX

Btw your signature is a really slanted depressing view of humanity. What a card stacked video. I think the person who made the vids needs a healthy dose of Ayn Rand.

It's not your fault though that you view humanity in such a light, it's what you were taught in the UK, negativity.

Lol don't take the video too seriously, i certainly didn't. You found it depressing, i found it funny mainly albeit a little truthfull at times.

We aren't taught negativity here, or at least i don't see it that way. It's just the way of things these days, people used to be a lot more respectful to others, now they are not. No biggy, and i certainly don't have a doom and gloom view of humanity, nor does one video represent my complete view of the world. On the whole, i think there are enough polite and happy people on this earth to cancel out the negativity of the rest.

At this moment in time, my desktop background is a picture of the Jesus on the dogs backside....it makes me smile, not think that all dogs behinds are the image of mythical biblical characters.

CX.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

That Jesus on the dog's backside would be one a Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni as he painted Jesus using a reflection of his own image and everyone else has copied his rendition of himself ever since up to this very day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join