It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials: Al-Qaida bomber was CIA informant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

WASHINGTON (AP) — The CIA had al-Qaida fooled from the beginning.

Please read the link for more info. The GF just put on new antivirus and it messed up my computer something terrible. I cannot even copy paste right now.

link

We all know that the gov't is somthing special. They have all of our best interest in mind

edit on 8-5-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This stinks. Not just the CIA.

I cannot even run my computer with two open windows right now.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yep all one can say is.....

Nice Shart!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Makes sense if you keep in mind that it's business as usual.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
US/CIA terror seems to be sloppy on purpose these days

cuz it doesn't matter anymore if u a Taliban or an American, same depop goal in the end!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, well, well...covers all their bases having it be an inside job, with a double agent. This news makes me believe even more, that the whole story is false. Perfect fodder for bolstering Obama's election, and ramping up assaults by the TSA....

Des

edit on 8-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Best part of the article:

Security procedures at U.S. airports remained unchanged Tuesday, a reflection of both the U.S. confidence in its security systems and a recognition that the government can't realistically expect travelers to endure much more. Increased costs and delays to airlines and shipping companies could have a global economic impact, too.

The TSA can't expect us to endure much more. HA! We'll show them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I cant believe they are reporting this on BBC news .......... there`s something behind this , i can smell it.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
According to sources I have read this guy was actually an undercover agent for Saudi Intelligence who had infiltrated Al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula. The group sent the thought this agent was on a suicide mission when he was dispatched to carry out his attack against a American bound flight he handed the explosives over to American authorities. I have also read that as well as being a Saudi Intelligence agent America did have access to him and his inelegance may have led to the death of Fahd Al-Quso at the start of this month. The agent himself is now believed to be out of the Arabian peninsula all together but as ever with intelligence news such as this everything is very vague.

To say that the news that this attack was foiled thanks to a Saudi intelligence operative working with the CIA is evidence that it was a planed false flag is just nonsense. Why would America go to the bother of recruiting this guy, planting him in the terrorist cell, giving him the bomb, buying his plane tickets and then foil their own plot.

Guess what guys there are evil people out there who want nothing more than to blow up a plane full of Americans and they are not the CIA or any other part of the American Government.

top topics

join