It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you sampled yourself and found chemtrail "poisons"??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Iwinder

So you need at least $1billion to do any work - when a 747 costs less than $30k to fly for an hour, or a biz-jet

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by BadBoYeed

my 3 year old niece had extremely high amounts of aluminum in her hair when it was sampled.....and she only eats organic, good food...(my sister is obsessed w/ that)

And why would anyone test a kids hair???

This link might give you an idea, the human hair stores history.
Link below
www.salmaandalvi.com...

Secondly I doubt you have been to a doctor many times, just an observation of your very ignorant post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by BadBoYeed

my 3 year old niece had extremely high amounts of aluminum in her hair when it was sampled.....and she only eats organic, good food...(my sister is obsessed w/ that)

And why would anyone test a kids hair???

This link might give you an idea, the human hair stores history.
Link below
www.salmaandalvi.com...

Secondly I doubt you have been to a doctor many times, just an observation of your very ignorant post.
Regards, Iwinder

You might want to consider the following:
www.atsdr.cdc.gov...

Aluminum (Al) – Aluminum is elevated in hair only in extreme exposures (and even then is inconsistent), and is unrelated to serum or bone aluminum. Aluminum dietary intake is unrelated to aluminum in hair, even with controlled dietary intake. Aluminum in hair is not a useful biological indicator of exposure
….
If hair analysis is undertaken for comparison of groups, choose element(s) for which the literature supports such an approach, e.g., methylmercury, e.g., NOT aluminum.
Age. The age of the individual or population tested can affect the results and interpretation of hair analysis. Studies suggest, for example, that alkaline earths and zinc are not excreted as much in early years of life. The opposite is true with aluminum, of which children excrete higher levels than adults (Paschal 1989).

So hair is a very poor test of aluminum exposure, and children excrete it into hair at much higher rates than adults.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

samkent asked why would anyone test hair, please pay attention to the questions here.
Hair retains toxins for up to 6 months,
If you have a serious untreated and unknown illness any Doctor worth his/her salt is going to test the hair on your body..
I don't care if you say this or that, but you are incorrect saying that it is not a reliable test.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

If you have a serious untreated and unknown illness any Doctor worth his/her salt is going to test the hair on your body..

Really, because as many times as I have been sick I for one have never had any doctor take any hair sample from me except maybe a court ordered hair follicle test.

In fact I can't ever recall a doctor taking anything other than a blood test or oral swab to run tests, really hair testing for an illness,Interesting.....

Don't get me wrong I am not saying it couldn't happen, but I just have never heard of that.. I guess anything is possible.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I don't care if you say this or that, but you are incorrect saying that it is not a reliable test.

Actually they are correct in saying the hair sample is not a good test for aluminum and here is why....

Aluminum (Al)

hair levels reflect past or chronic exposure to this element. The level in hair is a reliable indicator of assimilation of this element, provided that hair preparations or scissors have not added aluminum to the hair. Aluminum is a nonessential element that can be toxic if excessively assimilated into cells. Hair is easily contaminated with aluminum from hair treatment and possibly by wash water if it is high in Al content.

www.drkaslow.com...

So yes it is an unreliable test considering how easily you could contaminate it without even knowing it.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Iwinder

Really, because as many times as I have been sick I for one have never had any doctor take any hair sample from me except maybe a court ordered hair follicle test.

In fact I can't ever recall a doctor taking anything other than a blood test or oral swab to run tests, really hair testing for an illness,Interesting.....

Don't get me wrong I am not saying it couldn't happen, but I just have never heard of that.. I guess anything is possible.

As I said above, if your illness goes undiagnosed and your are not improving this is a normal procedure to be sure.
How sick have you ever been and has it gone on for more than say 15 days and your in the hospital?
I have been and I can say here without a doubt they are going to do your hair.
I speak of what I know and you cannot possibly correct me here.
Just to repeat, samkent asked "And why would anyone test a kids hair??? "
I have answered that more than once and these questions are getting tiresome here.
After all it is the chicken's thread and he is not here for some reason.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

samkent asked why would anyone test hair, please pay attention to the questions here.
Regards, Iwinder

The only thing that hair test is used for is testing for drug use.
www.omegalabs.net...

1. What is Hair Drug Testing?
Since hair growth is fed by the bloodstream, the ingestion of drugs of abuse is revealed by analyzing a small sample of hair. Our testing method measures the drug molecules embedded inside the hairshaft, eliminating external contamination as a source of a positive test result. Hair testing results cannot be significantly altered with shampoos or other external chemicals.

2. What drugs are included in a standard Hair Drug Test?
Cocaine, marijuana, opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-monoacteyl morphine), methamphetamine, (Meth/amphetamine & Ecstasy), and phencyclidine (PCP). These five drug classes are mandated for testing by the Federal Government.

The AMA says it's useless, and potential quackery.
en.wikipedia.org...(alternative_medicine)

The use of hair analysis in alternative medicine as a method of investigation to assist alternative diagnosis is controversial[1][2] and its use in this manner has been opposed repeatedly by the AMA because of its unproven status and its potential for health care fraud.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

reply to post by Uncinus

Regards, Iwinder

The only thing that hair test is used for is testing for drug use.
www.omegalabs.net...

1. What is Hair Drug Testing?
Since hair growth is fed by the bloodstream, the ingestion of drugs of abuse is revealed by analyzing a small sample of hair. Our testing method measures the drug molecules embedded inside the hairshaft, eliminating external contamination as a source of a positive test result. Hair testing results cannot be significantly altered with shampoos or other external chemicals.

2. What drugs are included in a standard Hair Drug Test?
Cocaine, marijuana, opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-monoacteyl morphine), methamphetamine, (Meth/amphetamine & Ecstasy), and phencyclidine (PCP). These five drug classes are mandated for testing by the Federal Government.

The AMA says it's useless, and potential quackery.
en.wikipedia.org...(alternative_medicine)

The use of hair analysis in alternative medicine as a method of investigation to assist alternative diagnosis is controversial[1][2] and its use in this manner has been opposed repeatedly by the AMA because of its unproven status and its potential for health care fraud.

Does this apply to samkents post?
We here do not live under the AMA rules and you will find that many countries practice medicine much more thoroughly and better with out all the red tape.
Also just to add two things here, One is your link is Wikipedia , second this has nothing to do with the original thread but only samkents post asking about hair samples.

But yet it says only....."and potential quackery"
Please let samkents answer his own posts.
You folks are so sheltered there from anything that might rock the boat.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So here I am wondering just what this thread is about, The OP has asked for a scientific study to be conducted in regards to the supposed Chem-trails/Geo -engenering in this thread.
Fine and good for all I figure, until a poster mentions that their daughter had some serious scientific tests done on her hair for diagnostic reasons.

These tests are very high tech and are done in medical labs, Now this particular post gets shot down as being garbage science.

Boys and Girls you cannot have it both ways here, This is most definitely a scientific test just like the OP is suggesting.

What happens now?, if we get an actual scientific test done with actual scientists and high tech equipment?

I am sure you have your shoot it down reply's all ready to go.

This stinks, asking for science then saying science is not reliable......
Typical kind of posts on these threads.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 13-5-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join