It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Human Seismograph Says: Big Earthquake Eminent

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
We've been following this thread and have been experimenting with a rather unique new way to discover when and where this Mega-Quake will actually strike.
So far, we have a possible date; still working on an epicenter location.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dear God, the dreaded ghost radar app. I have a post in a thread somewhere here on ATS about that. I cannot use it ever again. It is one creepy app, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how sometimes it just astounds you.

edit on 12-5-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

Originally posted by IAMTAT
We've been following this thread and have been experimenting with a rather unique new way to discover when and where this Mega-Quake will actually strike.
So far, we have a possible date; still working on an epicenter location.

Dear God, the dreaded ghost radar app. I have a post in a thread somewhere here on ATS about that. I cannot use it ever again. It is one creepy app, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how sometimes it just astounds you.

edit on 12-5-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

Really? Did you have an experience with it you care to share share?
-TAT

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I must be a BS Human Detecter because I predicted this to be nothing as always

edit on 13-5-2012 by Apleness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

Hi dear members of the forum,

I found really amazing the way in which the synchronicities are pointed in more or less very similar direction in between this thread started by Fissionsurplus, and mine that is posted in the forum of predictions and dreams at:

and this is not only in between the two threads but with respect of many others that are monitoring the advance of the seismic or even volcanic activity in the continent, hour by hour, day by day, and the facts are evolving exactly in the direction of what I have seen in my psychic visions, as well as what is reported that the human seismograph is feeling.

Please check the matching comparing with the following other threads:

I am sure this convergence is not a mere coincidence, we are actualy approaching in the time line the moment of powerful seismic motions in the North east coast, in the valley of the Mississippi and later, perhaps in some months or in a year or so in the North west to finally arrive to the terrible megaquakes I expect to occur in the Pacific coast of the USA.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok so nothing happened as usual.

99% of predict posts are just not true.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not a prediction per say but one thing I noticed looking at this earthquake map:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

... is that there were a lot of 6+ earthquakes in the last half of April of 2012 (eleven 6+ earthquakes from April 14th to May 1st) and now there hasn't been a single 6+ earthquake since May 1st.

Seems to be a relatively quiet period these last couple weeks so statistically we are likely overdue for a large 6.0+ quake soon.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just have to put this out there. Im not trying to make anyone panic but theres something today thats going down. Its because of the number 13. Its the 13th day. It has something to do with the church. What does the church mean? Christchurch? Is there another earthquake in chirstchurch? Im freaking out and I cant find anything.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Relax, the answer is NO, it's not going to be Christchurch as it's already the 14th here

But I have no doubt that something BIG will happen somewhere in the world, between today and the 20th, though leaning towards today and 16th.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Well we were overdue and like clockwork a few big 6+ quakes hit again in the last few days:

6.2 Off the coast of Aisen, Chile 2012-05-18 02:00:41 44.594°S 80.073°W 10.0
6.0 47km W of Kimbe, Papua New Guinea 2012-05-16 00:59:34 5.556°S 149.710°E 154.0
6.2 46km NNW of Putre, Chile 2012-05-14 10:00:39 17.816°S 69.749°W 98.3

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nexttothemoon

Hi, I think the people on this thread is looking in the wrong direction, the seismic activity is occuring in the places I have predicted on my thread, and even there is a clear trend by now, that if continues can easily derive one or two megaquakes happening in the USA very soon.

The seismic phenomenons of importance for the American readers of ATS and BTS are now occurring in the Mississippi basin and in Alaska.

I suggest you to give a glance of what has already accomplished in my threads and what it is still to be acomplished in the future.

please check:

if what you want is to see clear and precise forecasts and confirm that they actually became fact check them
on that thread.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/19/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: posted to wrong thread, sorry

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus
Annual earquakes around the globe are:
1.5 M8+
17-24 M7+
100s M6+

So M7 earthquakes almost happen monthly. M8 is expired this year.

There are many geo seismic ESP Extra Sensory Perception like popular eartones, vertigo,
nausa, body ache, intuition or sense; etc. Seismic activities relating to body vibration is a new phenomena if it's true and it can be globally or just locally.

@thorforecaster Twitter.com/Thorforecaster

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hi All

I am from the UK and noboby seems to have replied about The magnitude 6 earthquake that hit northern Italy at the weekend, killing seven people and toppling historic churches, castles and clock towers?!?

Could this have been the one? I know it's far from the days that it was supossed to hit, but hey everyone gets things wrong, well not wrong but a little off the mark sometimes!!

I believe you

Ang x

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Hi Dear FissionSurplus,

For the readers of your thread that feel interested in the synchronicites of what the human seismograph is perceiving with respect to my own predictions on incoming seismic events in North America, let me invite you to visit my thread that is showing in the last two weeks accomplished forecasts in three important areas I pointed were going to have these events:

- Important Seismic activity and unusual in Mississippi Basin, with the recent events in Oklahoma and north east Texas, happened more than a week ago.

- North Pacific Basin near North America: the seismic motions around 5 richter intensithy on Andreonof Islands, Aleutian Islands and Alaska , a little more than a week ago.

- North Atlantic Basin near North America: the seismic motions in between 4.3 and 5 richter intensity on this week happened in Greenland sea, Norway sea and to the north of the Svalbard islands.

I cannot asure that you are going to like my methods of seismic events forcasting but if what you are looking for is effective prediction you are welcome to my thread.

thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/27/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

HI dear readers of the thread about the Human seismograph thread,

Once again with the earthquake happened yesterday almost at midnight in Kamchatka, Russian federation far east, we are seeing the accomplishing of my predictions released on June 11th in my thread on those events.

This event and the one occured in Japan a week ago are pointing to a clear activity trend in the north Far east that will preceed the increasing of seismicity in the Artic regions of North America, either in the coast from Alaska to Oregon, or in the New England, Labrador, Terranova and Greenland one.

you can check more about my predictions and their accomplisments at:

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Hi Dear FissionSurplus,

Again we have had another important motion of 5.6 magnitude in the area of Kamchatka, following my forecast of June 11th. With this motion we complete 6 ones occuring in the same region since two days after my prediction was released.

This is a clear proof that I am not speculating about my capacity to predict successfully these events, and I am agreed with what the human seismograph has claimed, that we are approching gradually to something really big. All these seismic motions are pointing clearly to an major activity comming soon in areas that might affect so much the American territories.

You can continue monitoring the progression of my the achievement of my forecasts at:

thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/26/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join