It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Question For Professional Tarot Readers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I've been reading for 40 years now, but I've just decided - due to the spinal surgery I had 6 months ago, and the Workman's Comp insurance liability clauses that prevent anyone for ever hiring me again - to look into doing Tarot readings for a living. I have a few questions, though. Mainly because I've only ever sat with one pro and she was my teacher, and it was during the mid-late 80s. The sessions were advanced classes, so the pricing wasn't typical even for that time period.

So, what does a reader, who isn't claiming to be psychic, charge these days? Around this area, anyone who reads also claims to be psychic or a medium, so I have no idea what to charge.

What are the popular spreads that pros use? I'm really good with the traditional Celtic Cross, but it doesn't really work that well with certain kinds of questions. I also don't use reverses at all. I would imagine that there are spread limitations due to that when dealing with yes/no questions, but I know that people ask those kinds of questions if you don't steer them away from them. I never charged, so I didn't feel required to not steer people away from yes/no questions.

Any tips on dealing with difficult people or people who play "stump the psychic"? Do you get paid upfront, or does that screw with the energy? Any other inside information I need to know about when doing this for money? Good ways to get started and established in an area from scratch.

I will admit that I'm terrible at cold reading a person. In one sense I think that could be a positive, but I have heard people raving about a reader and how they guessed the person's profession or the name of their mom, and that seems to be really important to some people. I'm not even sure if a straight reader (no supernatural stuff) would even get any business.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out if this is a workable venture.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well first, know you're cards, And practice as much as you can. I would recommend using reverse cards otherwise you are limiting the infor you will receive.

I don't personally charge, I do them for free and let them decide what to pay me at the end. However I suggest maybe $40 American for a half hour session

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Around here, they usually run from 30 to 50 for a half hour.
I've been reading for years, but just for friends now, so I don't charge.
You have to be careful, especially if your going to do this out of your home. You will get some crazies that will expect you to drop everything for them at a moments notice and get nasty when you don't.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I've read cards since I was a teenager (and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself
). Like you, I have considered doing it professionally, and I've asked myself those same questions.

I use a sort of modified Celtic Cross spread and a three card yes/no. I usually do a series of spreads in a single reading, as a sort of dialogue develops. As you know, sometimes you "get on a roll" and everything falls into place is a spooky way, and other times the magic just isn't there.

I always start with the cold spread- I don't want to know what they're asking about at first. I ask them to shuffle the cards quietly while thinking about the situation they're most interested in, and to try to focus their thoughts slightly into the future- up to six months- and sort of "look back." For example, project your thoughts ahead to this coming autumn, get the feel of that time of year, all the while imagining yourself thinking back to today and all that's happened in between. Then, when the cards are laid out, I (hopefully!) get a sense of what sort of question they're asking, and I'll give a general interpretation of that. Then they ask questions, and I do another spread to get more information. Very soon we'll be talking about the question directly. It's not uncommon for me to do a dozen spreads in less than an hour.

I'd suggest charging by the hour. I've been to psychics (one very good, most not, but still pleasant to chat with). The going rate seems to be about $100/hr, $50 for half hour.

Does payment spoil the aura? I don't know. My guess is that it depends on your feelings about money and the value of what you're doing. Even if the elusive magic fails you, your service is still valuable because you are helping someone gain some insight, even if it's just by offering some alternative views and symbols to consider. That's how I felt about some of the psychics I met who weren't able to "see" things very well- it at very least gave me a new perspective. By complaining to myself afterwards about all the things they were wrong about, I got myself a little closer to my own understanding of what was right. So I didn't resent paying them. And they were nice people- so I think if you're a nice person to chat with then you're worthwhile, even if the magic fails you now and then.

As for the "debunker" sorts- well, you can't really do much about them. They're of course difficult to read for as they're just blocking anything meaningful. But sometimes it happens that some genuine concern they have will come out in the cards and it will really floor them. I've made a few converts.

Why don't you read reverses? I'm assuming you're reading standard playing cards rather than the tarot decks, which of course is fine- some readers prefer standard decks. Over the years I've found my own way of interpreting things and made notes on a sort of crib sheet.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Lol I've thought of doing this myself having 'mucked around' with the tarot for many years. I've had some really good feedback with the readings I've done (Family/friends/workmates) but was never confident enough to charge for many of the same reasons as OP.
I'd say go for it, psychic or not. Honestly some of the readings I've suffered through (By so-called renowned readers!), I'd have paid them to just let me leave early! Lol if alot of your clients are polite like me, they'll just smile their thanks & pay.
I've always wished I could be more assertive & refuse to pay for readings that are full of crap, ha ha!
Good Luck with it all!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh- and a good reason for doing the first spread "cold" is that sometimes the question the cards want to answer is not the one they think the person thinks they're asking about ! So if you start off with a preconceived notion about the subject, you could end up struggling to force an interpretation to that, and getting it all wrong, when actually the right interpretation is for an entirely different subject.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I'm not a professional in the sense that I make money from it but I know a few and here's what I'd suggest based on their success.

- A lot of money they get is from holding workshops that teach people the basics of reading Tarot. If you hold a four week workshop (once a week) and charge 15 bucks per session, that could pay your rent right there if you get enough people signed up.

- Learn your reversals. Extremely important.

- Get familiar with more than just the Rider/Waite decks. Each card tells a story and certain clientele will identify with certain art styles more than others.

- Learn different spreads. If you have been doing Celtic Cross for 40 years then learning a few more will be cake for you. There are past life spreads, relationship spreads, and spreads for contacting the departed. There are, of course others, but those are the four that I always use and can't imagine too many customers needing more than that.

- Be honest with your abilities. Explain that you are not especially psychic but are simply reading the customer's own latent psychic intuitions. This is both true and serves as an ego stroke to the client. Novices will be flattered and people who are versed in spirituality will know better than to expect every talented Tarot diviner to be some psychic ninja.

All in all, I'd say go for it. If you really have 40 years experience, you would be silly not to do it. Experience with Tarot is key and it seems to me that people seeking guidance would be lucky to have somebody of your caliber.

Good luck and keep us posted, man!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
I've read cards since I was a teenager (and I'm quite good at it if I do say so myself
). Like you, I have considered doing it professionally, and I've asked myself those same questions.

I use a sort of modified Celtic Cross spread and a three card yes/no. I usually do a series of spreads in a single reading, as a sort of dialogue develops. As you know, sometimes you "get on a roll" and everything falls into place is a spooky way, and other times the magic just isn't there.

I kinda wish I did reverses so that I could do a 3 card yes/no question spread, but I tried to "feel" those spreads for years and never could. If a spread doesn't present itself as a full story narrative that I can verify by the cards that represent the established aspects of the situation, then I feel insecure using it. Hell, if a spread doesn't prove its veracity by those cards, then I bag it and do another spread. Sometimes there's confusion or conflict within the seeker and it shows in the spread. Best to try again.

I always start with the cold spread- I don't want to know what they're asking about at first. I ask them to shuffle the cards quietly while thinking about the situation they're most interested in, and to try to focus their thoughts slightly into the future- up to six months- and sort of "look back." For example, project your thoughts ahead to this coming autumn, get the feel of that time of year, all the while imagining yourself thinking back to today and all that's happened in between. Then, when the cards are laid out, I (hopefully!) get a sense of what sort of question they're asking, and I'll give a general interpretation of that. Then they ask questions, and I do another spread to get more information. Very soon we'll be talking about the question directly. It's not uncommon for me to do a dozen spreads in less than an hour.

I guess that I say right up front that the two of us are working with the cards to get to the heart of the situation, so the more background I can get, the better. I figure that people go to card readers to get help with a situation. My reading bits about the background of that situation isn't giving them any information that they don't already know. I know that some people get worked up when a psychic tells them stuff that the psychic shouldn't know, but if I were sitting for a reading, I'd want the psychic to tell me stuff that I don't know. Not tell me stuff that I already know.

I do trajectory readings too - 6 months to a year out, concerning a specific issue. I know that there are some spreads that are supposed to get really specific and instructive, but I'm not all that confident that the Tarot can actually answer those kinds of questions.

I'd suggest charging by the hour. I've been to psychics (one very good, most not, but still pleasant to chat with). The going rate seems to be about $100/hr, $50 for half hour.

This, being the Midwest, maybe I should look at 10 dollars less per 1/2 hour. Most people here (I'm not from here) are pretty emotionally involved over whether they're getting a deal or not. It's a quiet, but extremely virulent concern.

Does payment spoil the aura? I don't know. My guess is that it depends on your feelings about money and the value of what you're doing. Even if the elusive magic fails you, your service is still valuable because you are helping someone gain some insight, even if it's just by offering some alternative views and symbols to consider. That's how I felt about some of the psychics I met who weren't able to "see" things very well- it at very least gave me a new perspective. By complaining to myself afterwards about all the things they were wrong about, I got myself a little closer to my own understanding of what was right. So I didn't resent paying them. And they were nice people- so I think if you're a nice person to chat with then you're worthwhile, even if the magic fails you now and then.

Probably best to get the cash upfront then, and to put a clock on the table. Seems a bit "professional" but likely the right precedent to establish.

Why don't you read reverses? I'm assuming you're reading standard playing cards rather than the tarot decks, which of course is fine- some readers prefer standard decks. Over the years I've found my own way of interpreting things and made notes on a sort of crib sheet.

I use a Rider-Waite deck. The designs themselves tell the story, and reversing them has just never made much sense to me. I have 78 cards to work with, and each card can be applied to most categories of concerns. Very few are completely isolated to the point of not being applicable. It's the spread as a whole that'll either be applicable or not, and that won't be helped by reverses. I guess we all have our methods.

Thanks for the tips.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
Oh- and a good reason for doing the first spread "cold" is that sometimes the question the cards want to answer is not the one they think the person thinks they're asking about ! So if you start off with a preconceived notion about the subject, you could end up struggling to force an interpretation to that, and getting it all wrong, when actually the right interpretation is for an entirely different subject.

That actually happens a lot, so I have plenty of experience with letting the cards make whatever point they feel is most important. Truth is that sometime that can be pretty impressive. If the issue is one that the seeker finds uncomfortable, it can have a real impact on how they see what the cards can do. Pretty startling sometimes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

- Learn different spreads. If you have been doing Celtic Cross for 40 years then learning a few more will be cake for you. There are past life spreads, relationship spreads, and spreads for contacting the departed. There are, of course others, but those are the four that I always use and can't imagine too many customers needing more than that.

I know a pretty good relationship spread but it requires that I do a Chaldean Numberscope on both people so that I can use their Essence Numbers (the specific Tarot cards that represent those numbers) as Significators for each person. Takes some prep work.

I am very interested in that contacting the departed spread. That could be pretty cool. Can you post it or U2U it to me?

All in all, I'd say go for it. If you really have 40 years experience, you would be silly not to do it. Experience with Tarot is key and it seems to me that people seeking guidance would be lucky to have somebody of your caliber.

Good luck and keep us posted, man!

Thanks. I grew up in NY State housing projects, and there was always a woman who threw spreads for the moms in the neighborhood. She was their lifeline, and they trusted her with all kinds of secrets that they didn't want getting around but they couldn't bear to deal with alone. It's an honorable service to a low income community if you're honest and work with folks to better manage what comes at them from time to time. Sure beats professional therapy if you just can't afford that therapy. And it beats having some ex-friend knowing all your darkest personal business.

I figure I can do some good here and there, and get some kind of income from it over time.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You'll do great with this ! I like your approach and theories. If you do start professional readings, let us know how it's going, okay?

I use the "Marseilles" deck. It's the same one I've had for all these years. You get a certain relationship with a deck over time, and, as you said, you develop your own interpretations and that is the key to success. For you, the reverses don't enter into it as you're reading the character of the card in a sort of holistic manner, and I think I understand that. I do read reverses because, strictly for myself, the cards do seem to carry different meanings if they are reversed and a lot of reversed cards in a spread often indicates a situation where "expect the unexpected" will be a factor in the events. But we each have methods and styles that work for us alone, and the books are merely a guide to get into it - the book rules are not strict. I don't use significators at all, and I tend to read the royal cards not for physical characteristics or even personality characteristics, but as related to other cards of the suit. Thus, the king of swords is a person related directly to the meaning of other swords in the reading. It's just the way my deck seems to speak.

Yes, yes ! You are right ! You can tell at a glance when a spread tells a story and when it doesn't, can't you! I also scoop up the cards and redo it when they aren't saying anything coherent, although I do like to make a try at it first, to see if there are any threads in it. It often happens when someone is trying very hard to get an answer to one question when they have something much more important going on. Sometimes it's best for the person to just project themselves ahead a few months and space-out, not thinking of anything in particular, to get the next spread to focus on something.

I only do the yes/no spreads in the context of a more involved reading session.

Are there any New Age types of shops around your area? We had a good one here for awhile (now sadly closed). They had a "psychic on duty" - local readers did business through the shop that way. It was a good arrangement for everyone.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I used to read Tarot cards professionally, but I don't feel good about it anymore, so I gave it up. How much you charge depends on where you live -- in a big city, you can probably get away with $100 per hour and $50 for half an hour; in smaller, more rural places, I'd go for $30/$60 or some such.

It's also a good idea to charge less for an hour than for half an hour, e.g., $70/hr.; $40/half an hour, to give people an incentive to go for the longer session. To get started, I recommend hooking up with a venue like a New Age store or something and do mini-Tarot readings (3-card spread, past-present-future) by donation as an introductory offer. Have flyers and/or business cards ready to hand out to people.

Doing the readings from home definitely saves on overhead, but the one poster was right: you could get crazies who expect you to be available at all hours of the day and night. It might be a better idea to do your readings at a store, hair salon, massage therapist's office, etc.

I never took payment ahead of the reading. In fact, when I had the feeling I didn't click at all with the client and couldn't get a good reading for them, I would refuse payment and send them to a colleague. You'll always have those situations (unless you're one of the fakers who just make something up when they can't get the true inspiration), and it always made me feel good about myself. Besides, when you get paid after the reading, clients that were especially impressed with their reading might add a tip.

I used to do several different spreads and decided which one to use for different occasions and questions. I would usually start with a 3-card spread to break the ice (past, present, future) and then go into depth with the Celtic Cross, or a relationship spread, or a special pyramid spread I came up with. (Yes, you CAN make up your own spreads -- just determine what meanings you want the positions to have, and it shall be so.)

For my Celtic Cross, I added four positions -- simply because I absolutely hated to leave my clients hanging with the "Outcome" at the end, in particular if the outcome was negative. So I filled the four empty spaces of the cross with four cards -- making the shape a square -- and read them after the Outcome, clockwise:
-upper left corner: Chance and challenge (amazingly, those are often the same)
- upper right corner: Fulfillment (what would it take to make this perfect for you?)
- lower right corner: Self-made Obstacles (how you get into your own way)
- lower left corner: Spirit's Advice (some helpful/insightful message from the Creator); that was always my favorite card and a very nice conclusion to the whole reading

In that way, you can give your clients real psychological insight into what exactly their problem is and how to overcome it.

Personally, I didn't let my clients shuffle the cards. I shuffled them and then spread them out like a fan and encouraged the client to intuitively pick the cards, either by just taking them or by moving their hand over the cards and picking the one that "felt right."

I also used to work with two decks simultaneously, putting two cards on each position, because the second card always seemed to perfectly explain the first one, which meant there was much less guesswork involved when interpreting them.

One thing you should NEVER, EVER do as a responsible reader: DO NOT TELL YOUR CLIENT THAT THEY'RE GOING TO DIE SOON OR HAVE A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT, ETC.!!!!!!!

First of all, you could be wrong; no reader is 100% right, all the time. Second of all, even if you're right, that is a HUGE burden to put on somebody. If you see that your client has a heart condition, encourage them gently to see a doctor and get a check-up. If you see that they're going to have an accident, warn them gently to drive carefully or whatever.

Even if it's just any old reading for YOU, you have to remember that some/many people remember it forever what a "fortune teller" has told them... and not seeing that and acting irresponsibly on your part could ruin their entire lives. Just imagine someone told you you'd die in a horrific car accident. Even if you brushed it off as BS, it would always, always stay in the back of your mind... and might well become a self-fulfilling prophecy. You don't want that kind of karma on your hands.

On the other hand, I'm not saying don't tell them ANYTHING negative you see. But always make sure to tell them that the future is not written in stone and that they have the power to change it. Then draw more cards to find out HOW they can change it. I guarantee, the more sincere and truly empathetic you are, the better and more sincere your readings and the happier your clients. Make your readings about self-empowerment for your clients, not about becoming dependent on you and your cards.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just recently started doing readings only for myself thought since I am still a novice. There are many great sites out there that teach about the different spreads here is a good one

As far as prices I would just check around your area and see what other readers are charging and go from there.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Lots of really good tips. Thank you. I especially like the idea of inventing my own spreads. That actually is resonating with me right now. I think I'll start messing around to see what comes up. I need a few quick spreads, and I think that inventing them might be the best way to go for me.

I also don't hand my cards over to a seeker. I just have them close their eyes, concentrate on the question and stop me when they "feel" that I've "shuffled the question into the cards". Surprisingly enough, this works really well over the phone, since they can't be distracted by the sound of my mixing of the cards. The informational realm is all about contextual association and not about physical proximity, so distance isn't ever an issue when linking intellects together in pursuit of a solution. As long as both minds are focused on working together and using the cards as the language medium.

I really appreciate the responses here. Making this move isn't being considered lightly. There's something about mixing this central part of who I am with making money that's really challenging. The idea of teaching tarot might be an even better ultimate aim, but I'd have to have some time as a pro under my belt first. Just for the street cred aspect of it if for no other reason.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Hey there NorEaster ... I was about to give you some tips and advise but I think sylvie just about covered it all.

I do 1-2-1 readings from my home and charge £25 per reading but I don't stick rigidly to a set time one of my readings can take anything from 30mins to a full hour (but the price is per reading not the time it takes) ... some years back I worked for a short time on Russell Grant's (brit astrologist and psychic) 'live psychic tarot line' ... and the reason I didn't stay long was because I could not get used to the time limit per reading ... it drove me mad and just felt wrong. This probably has more to do with the fact that my primary career is as a therapist and Tarot Reading is secondary ... so nine times out of ten what starts as a straightforward reading inevitably turns into a therapy session when the client starts to ask questions about the reading at the end.

The fee also includes a recording of their session to take away with them ... but most importantly of all I believe your fee should be flexible ... if someone would like / needs a reading but genuinely cannot afford the full fee then you should let them make a donation that they can afford ... and all payments take place at the end of the session.

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
My question to professional tarot readers (and other professional fortunetellers):

What were you doing on September tenth??

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
My question to professional tarot readers (and other professional fortunetellers):

Not expecting the events that were to happen on september 11th if that's what you are getting at ...

I can't speak for anyone else but I don't do premonitions and have never claimed to ... sometimes people have weird ideas about what the Tarot really is

Woody

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra

Tarot only works if you are focusing on a specific event trajectory that's already been established within your own life. What you're trying to figure out is what's a pretty good bet to be how that trajectory is going to continue to play out over a specific length of time.

If a school bus full of nuns holding babies skids off a bridge and lands on top of your car as you're driving by, the "out of nowhere" quality of that event makes it impossible for a tarot spread to ever anticipate. Luckily that sort of thing rarely happens to people. Most folks' lives move from one point to the next in a fairly logical progression that is a straight on continuation of the way things rolled out to get them where they are at the present moment.

Truth is that someone's spread would've shown that attack, but I seriously doubt that they would've known to interpret the indications in that precise manner. All you can ever do is "track the potential" in the same way that a baseball outfielder tracks a fly ball. No one can really predict the future without calculating an established trajectory that already exists. Even psychics depend on trajectory calculations. Even if they don't realize that this is what their brains are doing. There's no other way to predict anything.

The human brain is actually brilliant at this sort of thing, and the tarot is a really good tool that helps focus that part of the brain if the seeker is serious about the reading. The power is in the psycho-kinetic capacity of the person shuffling the cards and their ability to connect at an informational level with the mind of the seeker (if the seeker isn't the card shuffler, of course). Like any physical mind-limb connection (like guitar playing for instance) it takes years of serious work and practice to deepen those neural pathways between those parts of the brain. I've played guitar for as long as I've been a reader, and most guitar solos I play are completely unintentional at this stage of my life. I'm listening to them for the first time along with everyone else when I play. The connections are extremely well established between my subconscious and my fingers after all these years.
edit on 5/9/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I know a pretty good relationship spread but it requires that I do a Chaldean Numberscope on both people so that I can use their Essence Numbers (the specific Tarot cards that represent those numbers) as Significators for each person. Takes some prep work.

I am very interested in that contacting the departed spread. That could be pretty cool. Can you post it or U2U it to me?

I feel like an ass for overlooking your reply. Anyway, as far as the spread for contacting the departed, I got mine from a workshop. I can't find a link for the exact same one but I can tell you that it was actually very similar to a relationship spread. It's not in my Tarot journal but if I come across it, I'll U2U it to you.

I'm sure if you think about it, you'll realize that there is very little difference between what a relationship spread does and what you would want from contacting folks who aren't around anymore. Relationships are relationships and some people like to stay in touch, you know?

I do remember the one I was using was meant for first contact in contrast to ongoing dialog. For example, the biggest resolution points were discovering what the deceased valued most and learned from as a result of your relationship with that person. It was more for closure which would be perfect for a one-time session since that's why most people want that sort of reading.

There are some great Tarot forums out there like this one. Beyond that, there is at least one "pro" here on ATS that I know of (Woodwytch) and I imagine she would have some great spreads.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by NorEaster

I feel like an ass for overlooking your reply. Anyway, as far as the spread for contacting the departed, I got mine from a workshop. I can't find a link for the exact same one but I can tell you that it was actually very similar to a relationship spread. It's not in my Tarot journal but if I come across it, I'll U2U it to you.

I'm sure if you think about it, you'll realize that there is very little difference between what a relationship spread does and what you would want from contacting folks who aren't around anymore. Relationships are relationships and some people like to stay in touch, you know?

That relationship one does work for me and one departed friend I have, but I figure that most folks will want closure and a one-time contact spread.

I do remember the one I was using was meant for first contact in contrast to ongoing dialog. For example, the biggest resolution points were discovering what the deceased valued most and learned from as a result of your relationship with that person. It was more for closure which would be perfect for a one-time session since that's why most people want that sort of reading.

Is it a circle (6 cards clockwise) with a underline (4 cards, left to right) based on the following

1 - Deceased's purpose in your life
2 - What you're supposed to learn from the deceased.
3 - What you're supposed to learn from their death.
4 - Reason behind their death.
5 - How to use what you gained from the deceased.
6 - What the deceased wants you to know.

7 - The deceased's fondest memory of you.
8 - What the deceased needs that you can provide.
9 - How the deceased views you.
10 - Advice/Secret/Wisdom the deceased can share with you.

If that's the spread, then it just hasn't worked for me at all. It seems like it'd be a great spread, but maybe it's just too complicated and specific? Besides, it tries to address issues that I've never known the Tarot to be useful in addressing.

I'd feel pretty insecure trying to bluff my way through that spread.
edit on 5/10/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join