It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Planet X Approaching After all? How Much Evidence Do We Need?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've come across this conversation and can't believe what I'm reading here.

Translated from Italian by Robert Morningstar and Matteo Sarti
(original Italian version)
from UFODigest Website

Now I'm sure some of you members know something about this but it's the first time I've come across it and I'm amazed.

In the year 2000, I was working in Rome as an editor in the "Stargate" magazine and I wrote many articles about the Fatima Apparitions that took place in Portugal in 1917 and their famous Third Secret, as well as, other Vatican State-related mysteries. After the initial publication of these articles, I started to receive many e-mails from a person who identified himself as a Vatican insider. The mysterious man attempted to contact me anonymously and intermittently because he was interested in me and my research into Fatima.

He goes on to say: (and more)

From those e-mails, a story emerged regarding an enigmatic Vatican Intelligence Agency named "S.I.V.", a code from "Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano". In those letters, there was interesting information and in one of these he advised me that I would receive a video tape about observations of a presumed "10th Planet" coming closer to our Solar System. The video was taken by a space craft, part of a deep space program, started in the early 1990s, called "Siloe."

Through these details, I understood that the writer knew much more information than he was relating to me. For about one year, there were informal contacts via email and postal letters during which he revealed to me that he was a Jesuit member of "S.I.V." and worked in Rome for a certain department of the Holy See, which I verified without his knowledge.

Subsequently, I was able (with great difficulty) to arrange the first personal meeting in a public location in the capital (Rome) during which he continued to reveal more information to me. I greatly desired the first personal meeting, which occurred in 2001, as a condition "sine qua non" because until then I was obviously skeptical (dubious) and untrusting of him even though the information and the video tape were interesting.

It was during that meeting that all my doubts completely disappeared when he showed me his credentials, some of which corresponded with what I had previously checked out by myself. In addition, he revealed to me that he was authorized to supervise the so-called "Secretum Omega" ("The Omega Secret"), the highest secrecy category in the Roman Catholic Church, equivalent to (the military's) "Cosmic Top Secret" in NATO.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The above link gives the full conversation but I'm trying to find the video they discuss which is why I bring it here - also to give you guys the chance to dig into this amazing conversation with a Priest and see what you think.

Here's a tiny snippet of the conversation:

This event was the meeting that occurred in California at Muroc Airfield (which later became Edwards Air Force Base) of an alien delegation with the President, Dwight D. Eisenhower, attended by the Bishop of Los Angeles, James Francis McIntyre.

The meeting was filmed by the military with three 16mm cameras, placed at different points, loaded with color film and spring drive motors; that is because each camera operator had to change the film every 3 minutes and because in the presence of the aliens, electric motor did not work. In total they shot 20 minutes of film in 7 rolls, each of them 30 meters in length.

At the end of the meeting, each member of the Earth delegation swore never to reveal to anyone what he had seen and what he had heard about the aliens. Don't ask me where the film is because I think that you must know the answer. Anyway, some days later, McIntyre, probably disappointed to have sworn himself to secrecy, departed in a hurry with the goal of meeting with Pope Pius XII to inform him of the incredible event.

I'm sure this must be old news but hell, maybe it's time we took another look. The Sun and the Solar System are currently throwing up many surprises so I'm relying on you guys to start digging on this.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/12 by argentus because: changed quote tags to ex tags

+38 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

How Much Evidence Do We Need?

How about any evidence at all?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't know Phage, that's why I put it up? Have you read the conversation? Perhaps it's all lies? Like I say, I don't know - sounds like you do.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You have not offered any evidence at all . So in answer to the question in the title , just a little would be a good start.

DP

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

I would say that the conversation with the Priest would be evidence in itself - if true. Have you read it or would you rather just be a smart arse - I don't claim to be one at all.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Are you sure you actually read it, and not just skimmed it?

Did you read THIS bit....?

These images are of an enormous celestial body whose presence will "felt" within at most 3 years from 2001 in our Solar System.

The problem with "doomsday is coming real soon now" prophesies is that they are soon passed and nothing happens.
Again.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I think that with all the amateur astronomers a single picture of nibiru would have come up by now

or some other country would have said something

unless only americans have telescopes,unless we all are part of the conspiracy to hide nibiru.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Are you sure you actually read it, and not just skimmed it?

Did you read THIS bit....?

These images are of an enormous celestial body whose presence will "felt" within at most 3 years from 2001 in our Solar System.

The problem with "doomsday is coming real soon now" prophesies is that they are soon passed and nothing happens.
Again.

I think it is 2012 this year. That means it has already passed and we missed.

Well thats my take on it anyway.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hmmmm, he was interested in the Fatima stuff, then was contacted by someone who was interested in him because he was researching Fatima....
That Fatima stuff was proven to be a hoax.
so yeah....I'm not buying anything that guy says.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
"i would receive a video tape about observations of a presumed "10th Planet" coming closer to our Solar System"

could they of been talking about the object that made scientists reassess whether or not pluto was a planet?

I dont remember reading whether the object was getting closer or not, but pluto was demoted and now if any planet appears in our solar system it would need to be properly deemed our '9th' planet.

captain obvious lolz

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I would say that the conversation with the Priest would be evidence in itself - if true. Have you read it or would you rather just be a smart arse - I don't claim to be one at all.

HOW do you know thats even true after all it's connected to the CHURCH the biggest BS merchants on the planet

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Yes I agree they're mostly Con Merchants but can we say that of them all?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
I think that with all the amateur astronomers a single picture of nibiru would have come up by now

or some other country would have said something

unless only americans have telescopes,unless we all are part of the conspiracy to hide nibiru.

No the Russians have them too and many people all over the world have telescopes and have produced many pics and vids some of them rubbish some of them convincing.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

First of all . You have been here long enough to have read the rules regarding T&C . Calling somebody names because they don't agree with your opinion is highly frowned upon.

Regarding the interview .... There is no evidence to suggest it even took place and with that in mind , the contents must also be false.

Smart enough for you ??????

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

some of them convincing.

Oh, please post one convincing vid of planet x.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join