It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Moon Hoaxers Hubble is staring at the Moon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

What do you mean, "all of a sudden"???

From 1999!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Every time I see a moon topic I can't help but think of this famous clip from Karl Wolf, who strikes me as one of the most believable witnesses from that entire endeavor of Disclosure. Think Hubble could get some close ups of what he was talking about, please ohh, pretty please? Its hillarious we can see solar systems light years away but our own moon's surface is still shrouded in mystery. Come on NASA give us all a break.

edit on 8-5-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by epsilon69
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Read the thread and you questions will be answered.

I state in my second post the relationship.

I did and this thread has no bite to it.
It at this point is total supposition.
Hubble is not staring at the moon. And what it will expose if anything can only be conjecture at this point.
Am I not correct??

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

Hubble will not do what you wish:

Its hillarious we can see solar systems light years away but our own moon's surface is still shrouded in mystery.

Why not stroll over to the LROC website? There, they have imaging for virtually the entire Lunar surface, very up-close and personal.

lunar.gsfc.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by [color=Blue ]ProudBird
reply to post by epsilon69

There is no "radiation problem":

What makes me question the validity of Apollo was the radiation problem....

That's total hogwash.....not for such short trips, lasting a mere week, or two at most.

i never had to rely on the photographic evidence.

What a crying shame.

About Hubble: NO, the Hubble cannot resolve items the size of the Apollo hardware. It simply does not have that capacity. The LROC (the camera that was part of the LCROSS experiment) is currently in orbit, and is still photographing the Moon's surface, and acquiring more and more precise imaging. Down to 0.5 meters per pixel. This is more than enough to get quality images of Apollo equipment, especially the Descent Stages, still there.

And, of course, this has been shown.....it's everywhere on the Web.

There is simply no excuse for the "Moon Hoax" nonsense to exist, anymore.

(eta): Never was, actually. The "Hoax" idea was made-up.....concocted decades ago by a disgruntled ex-North American Aviation employee (NAA was one of the Apollo contractors).

Bill Kaysing. He claimed to be an "engineer" at NAA, but in fact was a proof-reader for the technical documents that they published, about their projects. He made-up the entire "Hoax" out of anger.....anger at NAA (and by extension, NASA) but primarily, anger at the United States Government.....because he was violently opposed to the Vietnam conflict....and thought this would be his way to "embarrass" the U.S. Government.

I agree 100%. Mr Kaysing was disingenuous with his claims and was a hoaxer from the beginning of his disinformation campaign. Here are just two of the many, many links, that will clarify his misdeeds.
www.badastronomy.com...
blogs.discovermagazine.com...

As for man going to the Moon: Been There, Done That, Got a T-shirt that says so.
Now regarding why we haven't returned, that's another thread.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by epsilon69

This could be just what we need to prove/disprove the Apollo moon landings. If Hubble is watching the moon very closely and carefully for hours, we can check to see if the Apollo landing sites are actually there!

It won't prove anything.. There are folks out there that don't believe it despite all the evidence and satellite imagery that exists today, even from other countries such as China and Russia who have nothing to gain by perpetuating a NASA hoax.. there's no logic to their argument.. the only thing they would say to this is that it's a NASA telescope so of course it's going to show you the Apollo landing.. and then they will shrug it off.. That's how it works.. evidence isn't evidence enough for people who are convinced, even if they are absolutely wrong .. That applies to many topics here on ATS ..

I'm convinced at this point, hearing some of them go on for pages and pages.. that you could literally pop them into a rocket, fly them there.. and they'd still think it was fake.
edit on 5/8/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Thanks but no thanks
That new editing software has shown/revealed all kinds of doctoring/ washing of almost every pic NASA has ever published. I love all the scotch tape marks that just kills me. What a sham white wash haa haaaa

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Thanks but no thanks
That new editing software has shown/revealed all kinds of doctoring/ washing of almost every pic NASA has ever published. I love all the scotch tape marks that just kills me. What a sham white wash haa haaaa

YOU do know that the pictures that hoax sites use were NOT the actual pictures taken by the astronauts

What a hoax site will claim was taken.

They will say about the above image perfect exposure well composed couldn't be done etc etc

Here is the actual picture taken.

Cant wait to see your comments!

Here is a link to show actual pictures then the enhanced versions.

apollo.mem-tek.com...

Now hoax sites and youtube hoax sites will ALWAYS show the enhanced pictures and claim they are the pictures taken by the astronauts because they can claim they are to good, don't be lazy have a look at both sides to see who really is pulling your plonker!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

How ignorant.

You are aware that the LROC data is processed at Arizona State University, correct?

And, claiming that "every" photo from NASA has "scotch tape marks" on it, and has been "manipulated", is absurd.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Moon hoaxers are living in an absolute fantasy land.

They don't realize that every time they rationalize the evidence as being faked, the phony photographs, the fake landing sites, the hundreds of people in on it, the paying off rival countries to keep quiet, the probes sent to the moon that faked the signals (the list just goes on and on) - the amount of work, technology, money and effort that would be involved in faking this thing far exceeds the work involved in simply going to the moon.

Going to the moon is not an unbelievable or far fetched thing, faking it along with the mountains of evidence for it, coming from multiple sources, is.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Every time I see a moon topic I can't help but think of this famous clip from Karl Wolf, who strikes me as one of the most believable witnesses from that entire endeavor of Disclosure. Think Hubble could get some close ups of what he was talking about, please ohh, pretty please? Its hillarious we can see solar systems light years away but our own moon's surface is still shrouded in mystery. Come on NASA give us all a break.

techinically hubble shouldnt be able to see the lunar module from where it is:

calgary.rasc.ca...

the link has some trig, and they work out the 2.4m mirror hubble uses needs to be orbitting the moon from 1300km away in order to see the lander clearly.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by epsilon69

That is not a good image of Tycho Crater at all... Hope they get better than that....That photo is as bad as all the archive pics.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Moon hoaxers are living in an absolute fantasy land.

They don't realize that every time they rationalize the evidence as being faked, the phony photographs, the fake landing sites, the hundreds of people in on it, the paying off rival countries to keep quiet, the probes sent to the moon that faked the signals (the list just goes on and on) - the amount of work, technology, money and effort that would be involved in faking this thing far exceeds the work involved in simply going to the moon.

Going to the moon is not an unbelievable or far fetched thing, faking it along with the mountains of evidence for it, coming from multiple sources, is.

It doesn't matter what the 'no manned Moon landings' brigade say, there are five USA flags standing on the Moon, and one lying down, and unless the aliens nicked them, they'll still be there, five up and one down, that's the configuration.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Remember the Moon is basically a dead rock.

How do you know its dead rock, have you been there?

We have our samples so why spend more money on it.

Really, its YOUR samples, your insider???

But the Sun is dynamic so we need to continue studying it.

You have my full support for landing on the sun.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well...hubble + moon = pyramid ?!

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

Are you familiar with term "wall of silence"?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Totally fake.

(First red flag is when "Comments are Disabled for this Video").

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hey guys, not to be off topic, but I wanted to warn you.

I agree with every post proudbird has made.

This cannot happen within our current understanding of physics!

The world IS ending!

On Topic besides agreeing with proudird: The weirdness about the moon missions has nothing to do with not going there. It has to do with not knowing what to expect. I think they faked small pieces of footage, in order to hide certain techniques, and techs.

I think the official story is about 95% true.
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by humphreysjim

Are you familiar with term "wall of silence"?

Are you familiar with the term "retarded"?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

You can't be serious. THIRD PARTY that's hearsay.
Please, please, please explain exactly how an Amateur could POSSIBLY track a moon mission in 1969???
If this is true then every government in the known world should have all the data TOO. Well at least China, Korea, Germany . France, England, Australia oh the Aussie's have something different. lol
ljb

Third party, meaning people other than NASA, because according to you moon hoaxers, NASA is an "unreliable source" even though they are the ones putting man on the moon.

See the citations in the link I provided? The sources? Feel free to click them, research, and have all your questions answered. I am not here to baby you. In fact, I can tell by your response that you didn't even look at the link!
edit on 5-8-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join