It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever wondered what it looks like on the floor when they vote for legislation?? It may surprise you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+96 more 
posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here we have another instance of everything that is wrong with our current leaders. They're acting like children sneaking behind the teachers back.

edit on 7-5-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED!

edit on 5/7/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WOW just WOW that's something I've wondered about for some time now. A big S+F to you libertytoall! I think that voting fraud of this nature should be punishable by up to 25 years to life in prison. They're breaking laws that have already been made, yet it's up to "whatever the house decides for punishment." We can also see that nobody gets punished for this sort of fraud.

IT"S AN OUTRAGE!

What can America do about this doozie?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Star and Flagged

Goes to show how much these criminals are all the same, and it matters not who is democrat or republican, because as was mentioned in the video, they push the buttons for each other as well!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My suggestion to the RULERS of the USA is to make these crimes punishable first, and disable the voting switch when that candidate is not there to vote. There needed to be legislation on this a long time ago!

+10 more 
posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Each person who pressed someone else's button should simply be fired without question or defense.
It looks like the most natural thing in the world to them.
For shame.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow... Really America?
I mean, Honestly?
Do all of you actually feel represented by these people?
I come from a country where this started to happen in 2003, and our "president" ruined the country.

Something really weird is going on, and I think that something big is going to be announced in May in that Summit that everyone's going, plus the U.S military doing training exercises with Russian soldiers in U.S Soil... Add to that all the F.E.M.A camps the urge to arm and militarize police departments, the recall and deployment of over 20,000 troops U.S soil, and Fukushima about to turn the world into the real version of Fallout 3.
Let's hope better men start standing their ground.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There should be a mandatory sentence of at least 25 years, possibly life, for anyone in the political/legislative system caught playing dirty like this. These ungrateful c***s are getting more lax with their corruption on nearly every front, while the majority are left bewildered.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

It is quite brazen of them, doing it out in the open on camera. Imagine the corruption and criminal acts they are involved in that we do not see.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

"...shall be subject to discipline deemed appropriate by the house"

No lollipop for you today!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Obviously, we can't depend on the house to enforce it's own rules. There would have to be some sort of interlock device. We all have them in our cars. Sensors to tell you to fasten your seat belt. Brake/shifter interlock so you can't shift out of park without stepping on the brake. Steering wheel/ignition interlock.

A hand or fingerprint ID device would work. Of course, these measures would have to be voted on.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Some Corporatists are going to have to kick down some big bucks. Some of those lawmakers will have to be paid for at least 11 votes....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
They have been doing this for years.

I remember this from like 4 years ago of them doing exactly the same thing.

Most of the time they arent even there.

ut should be illegal and more than likely is.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
that so has to go. They can find the moral and ethical issues we are forced to live with because of their "deciding"
yet they can't see the problem with this and "decide" to fix it......Really.

and You wonder why the people want to lynch you people...

edit on 8-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The video in the OP was first reported in 2008. That video is from the Texas Legislature. However, this seems to be the norm. Here is another, showing the same thing, this time it is in Tallahassee Florida.

News 9 with video

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
reply to post by Raelsatu

It is quite brazen of them, doing it out in the open on camera. Imagine the corruption and criminal acts they are involved in that we do not see.

Exactly.

But most people in the USA are still lying to themselves and convinced that everything is fair and balanced in the great US of A!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I LOL'ed.

Seriously, if these are people voting on laws, with such blatant, disregard for the law that it isn't even hidden, it is second nature to them to do it in your faces, what does this say for the whole system in America? It is just incredible!

They make the rules, they are not subject to the rules they make, they don't give a # about you, you are scum and nothing to them.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Exactly.

But most people in the USA are still lying to themselves and convinced that everything is fair and balanced in the great US of A!

That's the problem right there. People need to stop asking for moral and ethical leaders, and just start telling them all what they want for the people.

At least one gets you some honest negotiations, the other is just a dog and pony show while they screw you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
US Senate and Congress, for years, have been voting by proxy and then claiming that they were present for the vote.

There are often no more than a few people present for a particular vote, but the votes of every Congressperson and Senator get registered.

Massive fraud which has been progressing for decades.

Where is the outrage of the American Public over how their politicians govern them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join