It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney stands silent as Obama is accused of treason

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

I like Obama because he is light version of what the conservative establishment pursues.

Funny..........

There's your bias. Obama and Romney ARE THE SAME.

That's a fact.

That's simply not true -

Not in regards to policies I care about

Obama does not want Federal student loan rates to increase
Romney has signaled he does

Obama would not cut funds from meals on wheels to give tax breaks for the wealthy
Romney would

Once you gather 50 such issues, there is a big difference and frankly those little things
are where the differences exist in the parties... I know it is popular to say there are no
differences, but that is ignorant of the trillions of possibilities each day presents.
edit on 9-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I'm not a Romney supporter...I could care less about the treason comment the lady made..It was not directed to Romney, getting rid of the Czars,getting the EPA under control, dismissing the TSA would have been better answers along with abolishing the healthcare debacle.

So some liberals got into a snit because Romney didn't defend Obama after being called for treason..who cares

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Sorry,but we disagree.
I believe they are ALL the same.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Sorry,but we disagree.
I believe they are ALL the same.

So you don't think that two men can make 50 different decisions out of a hundred
thousand?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So you don't think that two men can make 50 different decisions out of a hundred
thousand?

I think they will continue to erode our liberties,hogtie our unalienable rights,as quickly as they have done,and their predecessors have done. All the other decisions,are meaningless. All of those are smoke and mirrors,for people who believe that the "process" works.

edit on 9-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

thousand?

I think they will continue to erode our liberties,hogtie our unalienable rights,as quickly as they have done,and their predecessors have done. All the other decisions,are meaningless. All of those are smoke and mirrors,for people who believe that the "process" works.

edit on 9-5-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

I agree that liberty is vital - but I disagree that the other decisions are meaningless.
An old lady who can't drive, on a meager fixed income, who depends on her meal
deliveries is absolutely effected by slashing funding to that program. A student
looking to work their way through college, out for a student loan is gonna be ruined
by a 4% uptick in interest rates, that is tens of thousands of dollars more interest,
just for trying to get an education, which they will pay for for Pete's sake...

It is one thing to be cynical, it is another to ignore the nuts and bolts that
impact many, many lives.
edit on 9-5-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

You guys want to slash food for seniors and school children, so you can give tax breaks for billionaires...

BAHahahahah!!!

Kool-Aid?

Listen, while you’re crying about seniors, Obama is robbing Social Security. While you’re crying about kids, Obama is trying to circumvent ‘no child left behind’ by granting waivers to states which exempts them from administering standardized testing that maintains quality of education (we wouldn’t want education, would we?).

edit on 9-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Let's tone it down guys. Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Of course Romney stood silent.
He isn't dumb enough to accuse the first black president of treason knowing full well that the previous president could be charged with exactly the same. All the while knowing he will do exactly what the previous presidents have done. Ultimately, he would be setting himself up for those same treason charges.

I just find it funny that this lady went to a Romney convention to talk about the constitution while hypocritically accusing Obama of treason.

It just goes to show you how out of touch and party blind todays voters are.
But that's what happens when you have decades of wacked out government. Up is down.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Journalist should come up with some more tactics to make politicians answer questions more directly.

I would've rebutted his lame dodge by saying, "So Romney, you're saying that you'd follow in Obama's footsteps and continue to completely disregard the Constitution just as you've disregarded my question?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join