It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worlds most dangerous bridges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The other day, I chanced upon some Youtube videos. And I have to admit, they were exciting to watch. I can remember driving over quite a few old wooden bridges in my past, that got the ol fight or flight response going strong.
Just watching some of these did the same. Both of the scariest bridges I have ever crossed are now closed.

This also got me wondering if some people visit bridges for thrills pretty much like rollar coaster enthusiasts. Since obviously in the first video it looks like they had a better option nearby. Anyways, here are a few of my favorites, which, by the way, you would never catch me on.

The first one is a vehicle crossing the Russia Siberia Vitim River.

The second is a couple of foot bridge Bridges in the northern areas of Pakistan

And the third one is Indonesian children crossing a collapsed bridge on their way to school. It is sad that they have to do this every day just to get an education. This video just ruined the fun of this post. Hopefully they repaired that bridge by now.

Please feel free to post some of your favorites.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Scary as hell! The drive clip had me on the edge, the walking ones had me in my grave and the last one had me in amazement! Governments spend loads on pocketing ... The main reason behind not giving a crap about people, especially the poor ones!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would so love to post the pic of Indiana Jones on the bridge...

join