It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupiers Admit on Video That Ohio Terror Suspect Signed Lease for ‘Occupy Cleveland’ Warehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For those who keep insisting that there was no connection between the terror suspects and Occupy Cleveland, here you go. Just another fact connecting the two.

Last week, even if the connection was mentioned it was usually only to remark that the men were radicals loosely affiliated with the movement. In fact, an article in today’s Washington Post still makes no mention of the link, despite mounting evidence to the fact.

But in what represents one of the most concrete links thus far, the Cleveland Plain Dealer is reporting that one of the suspects, Anthony (Tony) Hayne, signed the lease where roughly a dozen of Occupy Cleveland’s members live. What’s it based on? Well, the Occupiers recorded themselves admitting it during a “general assembly”:

In a one-hour recording of a Friday evening general assembly meeting of the group posted on its website occupycleveland.com... occupy leaders expressed concern about Anthony Hayne’s name being on the lease, which strengthens his link to the group.

We have a person facing terrorism charges on the lease of our warehouse,” said one of the leaders. “If this gets into the media, it would be a disaster.”

Did you catch that last part?

Hayne's criminal past.

At the time of his arrest, Hayne was already wanted for violating his probation, having stolen $2,000 from a restaurant last year. With a criminal record stretching back to 2000, he also served a year in prison in 2007 for beating his wife.

video at the link... The occupy cleveland link apparently has been wiped clean in the hours since the truth was revealed. Plenty of activity on Twitter though..
www.theblaze.com...

www.cleveland.com...

The connection is clear and OC is doing its best to distance themselves from these terror suspects as fast as possible. Pandora's box has been opened...

Side Bar..

These guys were also planing an attack on Chicago. Hmmm.... Home of the NATO summit in the coming days...

How nice..

“After the Ohio attacks,” ABC writes, “the men would focus on waging similar assaults in Chicago during the upcoming NATO summit, according to FBI Special Agent Ryan Taylor…the five anarchists wanted body armor, helmets and gas masks to wear in Chicago, which was ‘the main place they were worried about having the protective gear because there is no telling what they might have to use there.’” [Emphasis added]

Suspect Douglas Wright is quoted by the FBI as predicting that a “s–t load” of anarchists would go to Chicago after leaving the Cleveland area “a pile of rubble and ashes,“ as anarchists in every major city throughout the country will ultimately be ”rioting and destroying each city.” [Emphasis added]

“The defendants took specific and defined actions to further a terrorist plot,” U.S. Attorney Dettelbach commented. “The defendants stand charged based not upon any words or beliefs they might espouse, but based upon their own plans and actions.”

www.theblaze.com...

abclocal.go.com.../iteam&id=8643382
edit on 7-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The previous criminal history is concerning, but... I just don't know about the whole "terrorism plot." Assisted and uncovered by the Falseflag Bombing Instigators... Funny part is after exposing these "plots" they admit to having hand in planning and supplying material. What happens if they screw up and supply the real deal?

Anyhow, I expect this will be far from the last attempt on the names of Occupy organizations...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I have no doubt that these guys are dirtbags and have links to OWS but I’m not totally sold on their intent to follow through with an attack of this scale. This whole thing smells like a false flag to me but I haven’t seen all of the evidence yet.

It’s funny how some OWS'ers are scrambling to cover up their links to these goons. They know that all of these radicals within their ranks are really making the entire movement look crazy. What they don’t know is that this has been the plan all along…they’re all patsies!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm not sold on ANY of it.
None of it at all.

Except that someone out there wants to make Occupy look very dark and dangerous.
Do not participate. Do not pass go. There will be no revolution, much less televised.
That's what I see.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't think anyone here denied they were active at one point in Occupy Cleveland. My only contention was Breitfails sensationalizing them as leaders. Later they became vocal that Occupy wasn't radical enough and I guess we can see why, they wanted to blow up bridges and Occupy is non-violent.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Leaders of a "leaderless" movement, signing leases, working tables, recruiting members, getting arrested for the cause in March and speaking on behalf of the movement after the arrest in a newspaper interview. To normal folks those are all acts of leaders yet to Occupiers these are acts of rogue members in a "leaderless" movement. Is that accurate? Or is it just a ploy to run and hide from any and all accountability?

Don't blame Breitbart for IDing some of these guys as leaders when their actions fit the description. Facts are Facts once again...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
isn't this considered Domestic Terrorism?

Just wanting to make sure.... Haven't heard much about this, seems like a good way to roll in martial law

and we can all thank OWS for it :-D

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I suppose you could very well call them "leaders" when it comes to contribution, but I don't believe that should be confused with "directing" the movement. Albeit their influence may well be plenty, it's unlikely that they're orchestrators... Not proper to twist semantics like that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Firstly, let us not forget how loosely America uses the term ''terror suspect''. You can bum a smoke off an Islamist supporter and be placed on the list.

The 'emphasis' is placed there for a reason, to scare you. Terror. Terror. TERRORTERRORTERROR. How many freedoms have you folks lost in the name of 'terror'?

I'm sorry but this has become blatantly obvious and if the american people dont know that by now then I pitty them. Ignorant fools.

I love how they say that they are going to leave the cities in rubble and ashes. As if they are going to roll in there with bulldozers and a couple of jack hammers.

And* how the rioters will come out and destroy each city. Like there are thousands of rioters hiding under bridges away from the public eye, waiting to strike.
These are peolpe for heavans sake, normal people. Pissed of normal people. but instead of addressing what made them angry, we call them classify them rioters, assume that they're all terrorists and do away with the lot.

I read something on another thread that gave me some hope. ''The revolution will start with those in uniform''. I like that.

Is there any police forum that we can swing by, drop some data to make them think? From the looks of things they need some enlightenment.

As for the OP, you are doing a great job at generalising a good cause. A good job indeed. No need to understand the cause, just call them names and forget about the rest.

Keep well

*I am aware that I started a sentance with 'And'. I think it is a silly rule and I refuse to abide by it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I don't know anything about signing leases but it really doesn't matter it doesn't make them anymore a leader than say the person that sat in the back of GA's and said nothing. No more than person that secured food or held a teach in.

Should these morons that plotted to blow up a bridge be charged with domestic terrorism? Absolutely, that's what they are.

Occupy Cleveland never denied these guys' involvement in the movement, they've cooperated with the FBI and the FBI isn't investigating Occupy Cleveland. So the need to continually tie them together by "conservative media" sites is what? You know the answer as well as I do.
edit on 7-5-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

they’re all patsies

Aww gee thanks, I don't know what to do with all your flattery.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
reply to post by jibeho

I suppose you could very well call them "leaders" when it comes to contribution, but I don't believe that should be confused with "directing" the movement. Albeit their influence may well be plenty, it's unlikely that they're orchestrators... Not proper to twist semantics like that.

True!. The orchestraters are sitting in comfortable leather chairs, sipping brandy and smoking Cuban cigars. They are watching as this whole thing plays out one act at a time.

As for these guys tied to occupy Cleveland, they are local leaders within a leaderless movement. Its all of the these small orgs. within the larger movement. Their are always leaders and followers within every movement. The whole Mic Check ... mimic and repeat.... is a prime example.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

How do you feel about this? On one hand they want to distance themselves from these actions and then they do this.... 50 people... that's about 1/3 of the OC membership..

CLEVELAND - Dozens of members of Occupy Cleveland showed up at a Cleveland courthouse to support the five people charged in connection with an alleged plot to blow up a northeast Ohio bridge.

In all, about 50 members of the Occupy Cleveland group went into courthouse. After the arrests were made, Occupy Cleveland said the five suspects were associated with the group, but they were “in no way representing or acting on behalf of Occupy Cleveland.”

Read more: www.newsnet5.com... #ixzz1uHOTkxln

I know they are innocent until proven guilty but this sign of solidarity within the courthouse does not bode well in my neighborhood which would have been directly impacted had this bridge actually been damaged or destroyed.

edit on 8-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It doesn't sit well with me either, honestly...I'll see what else I can find as for the why.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
After watching the video I see absolutely nothing that identifies the people walking into the courthouse as Occupiers, courthouses are busy with all kinds of people going in and out all day 5 days a week.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Was the warehouse lease included with the fake bomb supplied by the F.B.I.?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is, as I have always said, the main problem with "occupy"...when you have a leaderless and undefined "movement"...anyone can represent you.

So sorry occupiers...like it or not...if they were part of "occupy"...then they represent "occupy". And it does seem like occupy attracts the anarchist...probably because it isn't defined and has no leaders.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If we want to be lazy about things.
I suppose going by these standards we could also apply them to ALL conservatives thinking women shouldn't have rights or ALL liberals thinking the government should pay for everything. How far do we want to go with this? Blagojevich tried to auction off Obama's Senate seat so I guess all Democrats do this or support it? I guess he defines Democrats now or maybe Democrats just attract that type.

top topics

join