It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution ideas to prevent the next worldwide Chernobyl.... Fukushima is getting bad!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Lets nuke it...
would the sheer heat from a nuclear explosion vaporize all the radioactive material?

surely a nuke effects (ie hiroshima) is less than what could happen here.

plus there's no people aruond anyway?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sure is, those darn HAARP tornado's just seem to want to take the human race out and the whole PTB world wide structure is in agreement by their silence and complicity. A friend said they are corrupt bought off scum.

I think its time we boot them out of this solar system, and get the real buried tech out to deal with it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There does exist a technology which could be used to save Fukushima, though never mentioned or admitted to by those who have control of it at this time but probably every person on the planet +or- .05% has already seen it in use and never knew it.

Using a Static Field and then interfering with the frequencies that bond the atoms and molecules together it is possible to disassociate the bonds and change the radionucleides into a harmless inactive dust, the energy would either flow into or out of and either be supplied by the ether or be absorbed by the system. This is not hypothesis on my part, a friend told me about a machine about the size of a dishwasher or trash compactor that had been tested and it could be fed anything, including radioactive material or waste and it would spit out about a tablespoon full of powder!

Now I've contacted this person on many occasion, but usually just for casual conversation, yet once I put 2 & 2 together and realized this machine exists and could be used, and all the worlds governments know this, I tried to get ahold of this person and asked for more info or memories of this device and that was it! No more nothing, but anyways, that was just a dead-end, but did not mean much considering another person with nice credentials had already put it all together, this person? Dr. Judy Wood. I had already downloaded and watched the videos she uses in her presentations almost a decade before when Kazaa was still kicking and free and super fast!....so you tell me how long ago? And anyways if you have a clue ..then you should go and put all the dots together....if you don't, then I suggest you start looking into this Lady and her website and see for yourself. There right in front of your eyes for years, and then once you are pointed to certain things you are going to wonder why you never saw those huge anomolies before? I'll give you a hint...building 6.

These same people could use this machine to break down all the waste, but they've got problems on their hands and have decided for that moment to show it off as a weapon and effectively silenced the mouths of every government. The demonstration of a free energy source and it's concurrent use as a weapon......and against it's own people not to mention...as if to say, this could happen to you at any time! And then came the flood of tesla knowledge and video seminars essentially downloadable classes in Scalar Interferometry and many other such things Tesla, so that just in case your government isn't all that Hip, well they can learn about it from Tom Bearden and Kazaa. You gotta love it people, imagine you are a government in another country, possibly on these guys sh#t list, what you gonna do about it?

If anyone wishes to pursue this further, I'd be glad, but I think that's enough for now, check out her site fully with a new clear open mind and then it's obvious, it's not a straw man theory that's there to be easily knocked down, no it is the truth in pictures that no man can argue with.

Peace

new topics

<< 1   >>

join