It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Super Moon film and UFO's;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just came across this video showing an illuminous hovering object.Now i know that this source of this video goes by the name of the "gridkeeper" and has other videos showing what he claims are UFOs taken at night in the infra-red spectrum.Looks an interesting object ,just putting this out there for some feed back.Did a search but came up with zero finds.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To me, this looks exactly like Infra Red images of ordinary aircraft taking off.

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
...taken at night in the infra-red spectrum.

Like I said.

And by the way, whats with the "Super Moon" reference in the thread title? Thinking it might get a few more viewers that way as opposed to just calling it "youtube UFO dot of light at night"?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
To me, this looks exactly like Infra Red images of ordinary aircraft taking off.

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
...taken at night in the infra-red spectrum.

Like I said.

And by the way, whats with the "Super Moon" reference in the thread title? Thinking it might get a few more viewers that way as opposed to just calling it "youtube UFO dot of light at night"?

Thanks for the feed back and like i said in my OP,"JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE FOR SOME FEED BACK"
This video below was going to be added to this thread also so that is why "super moon" is in the thread title not because i want to attract attitude and encourage members to side step the "manners and decorum issuse when replying to UFO videos.

And for the record the number of views a video gets is not my concern here ,its the feed back and intelligent ,polite and respectable replies that are.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Gridkeeper and John L Walson are very well known to ATS, as they are considered Hoaxers by this site and many other sites too.

new topics

top topics

join