It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife Skyping with army nurse who collapsed saw bullet hole in wall

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

This isn't all that hard....Bullet and slump is explained by JFK. JFK was shot from the front so his head snapped back. The man was shot from behind so he slumped forward. The only way to tell for sure if he was shot is upon determining via the Skype feed whether the hole was there or not beforehand.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I never knew there were so many doctors here that can rule out every possible cause of death so far, and jump to the conclusion of a hole on a closet door being a bullet hole which caused caused his death.

The fact there was no trauma and no sign of a bullet hole in the body, lets forget about that for a second since most of you do not believe it anyways. Lets see what needs to happen for this to work out the way that most of you THINK.

-The shooter had to stay in the closet, wait for Capt. Bruce Kevin Clark for a set amount of time.
-Totally ignore the fact that he was skyping his wife.
-Hoping that where he shot him, his wife could not see the shooter from her perspective and taking a wild guess how much is exposed from her feed.
-After shooting him either wait in the closet hoping not to be found after 2 hours and ignoring the fact that there is a hole in the wall. Or the shooter finally realized "Hey! he is not talking to an computer, he is skyping his wife let me hide in here now!"

Let me tell you, that is pretty much the most confidence someone can have when pulling off a murder.

I think people need to really step back for a second and use common sense.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
he WAS taken out. No doubt.

"No doubt"?? There is TONS of doubt.

It always makes me facepalm when people take something that is possible, or even plausible, and think it's 'certain'.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Ok, so say for saving arguments sake, I know nothing of government and the selection process on anything.
Way before it was a popular reality show, the X-factor was something real.
I got 2 words for you, Bradley Manning.
I will star your post though.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I would say the point is.....this family man is dead........how many more family men and women are we ok with dying over there? Obama, what happened to your promise to end this thing? You people out there that are going to vote for Romney or Obama and are going to contribute part of your paychecks to keep this going,.....make sure in the future you take your share of the credit when this happens again.
This war is absolutely useless....we have KSM and have killed the figure head Osama....leave that hell hole now.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by AGWskeptic

You said,

He was an 0-3 nurse, not some super secret ninja Seal. Very doubtful he was killed.

True, unless he was working on a public figure who was killed and decided to squeal about his/her double.

Any public figures injured in Afghanistan lately?

Pat Tilman is the last one that was a public figure.

Besides that, my time in the Army was as both a Combat Medic and later as a wardmaster when I finished my civilian nursing degree.

And believe it or not this came up one night while drinking in my office after drill. As the wardmaster I ran the hospital, I was the highest ranking NCO in the field hospital chain of command. Staffing and scheduling were a part of my duties, and that included scheduling procedures and prepping for any trauma's that may occur.

Involved in this talk were two E-7's, an E-8 and 5 officers from Captain to full Colonel. It came up because of a MASH rerun with the notoriuos super secret ninja Seal Colonel Flagg. In the episode a spy is being operated on and because he was mumbling before he went under the Dr's get grilled and threatened. To a man the officers all joked about it.

In reality a modern Army operating room has at least 12 people in it depending on the procedure being performed. If it's a stabilization procedure ( a stab for short) all bets are off, there could be 30 people in the room.

So if this was a report of a bomb going off and an entire surgical team was killed then I'd think there might be something. But if he learned of something he shouldn't have, there are plenty more people who know it too.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So, to recap, we have a hole in a wall that some woman says is a bullet hole. We dont have an image of the bullet hole herself, so we just have to take her word for it that its a bullet hole That she viewed through skype. WE have NO IDEA if it was there before. Or if its even a bullet hole. Okay.

Her husband slumped down as if he had an aneurism, and she says no exit hole from said bullet come out of her husband. No blood in the mouth. No exploding head. And no evidence of a bullet hole in the body (NOT something you can hide).

So, yeah, i'm going with 'not very convincing claim'.

wake me when we have an image of the hole, at least.

Blind speculation does not a theory make.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7
So, yeah, i'm going with 'not very convincing claim'.

wake me when we have an image of the hole, at least.

Blind speculation does not a theory make.

I'm with you on this as well. If you follow the history of the post, we were given information about the bullet hole that the wife saw (which was corroborated by the Army personnel that showed up at her home). However, that's the only part of the story that seems out of place at this point. She seemed to think it was important, but I think she was in shock about what happened and just wanted answers.

So, while it is a strange occurrence the way this happened, there's not enough to go on to say there is any conspiracy at this point.

The Army has not ruled out foul play yet, but they do not suspect it. They have said definitively that there was no bullet wound.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

The hole has likely been there for a while, she just couldn't see it before because he was always blocking it.

It became visible after he fell forward.

I've been in emergency medicine going on 20 years, and everytime I try to think of another cause beside an aneurysm I have to rule it out.

I thought maybe a major MI, but he would have felt that and it would have been obvious, lots of redness and profuse sweating.

Then I thought blood clot, he might be flying on medivac runs , and there are some tall mountains there. But the hypoxia wouldn't kill that quickly.

It could still be a clot if it was in the right spot of the brain, but there is almost always a warning with those, slurred speech, wandering eyes, etc...

Whatever killed him did it very quickly. His wife said he was mid sentence and just fell forward.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Pay Attention....

Bullet from behind = momentum being carried forward which gets exerted on the body which continues the energy in motion which makes the body fall forward from the impact of the bullet.

If somebody gets shot at a close range, they aren't going to move towards the bullet, but away.

This is not necessarily true.

By their very nature - bullets exploit the inertia of the surrounding body tissues to deliver their energy to a small set of tissues immediately within the impact zone and trajectory.

Most of the bullet's energy is dispersed volumetrically - not axially. This is because the body is composed of, largely, water. Most of the energy goes to creating large cavities of gasses in the water which expand.

That is why, if you ever get the chance to really shoot someone, you will see that they tend to drop like a rag doll as opposed to jerk or move in any specific direction.

True and I agree... from experience.

BUT... when you're at the computer you're leaning forward
So yes you are right BUT considering the usual position of a normal human, he's leaning forward so when hit of the head that suddenly disconnects all nervous systems, he will drop forward due to gravity - inclination - he "drops like a rag" but the inclination and sheer weight of head and shoulders (these usually parallel to the border of the table^) he "drops" but it gives the sensation of being " more forward"... and of course on a skype call would most definitely seem as "falling forward" specially due to perspective of "whos watching".

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I got 2 words for you, Bradley Manning.

A nobody without access to any critical information. The documents he released were -borderline- secret. They were classified confidential. My service record carries the same classification and has about a hundred trained monkeys digging through it so they can lose everything.

He didn't have access to anything, really.

It's a completely different ball game when you start playing with SIPRNET. When the tags on the computers start turning red and orange - the people in charge start to get pretty touchy about everything. Because if they have a Manning - their ass is going to jail, too.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Yeah, Manning just figured out one day that he had sysadmin priveledges.

He didn't have access to files, just communications.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
CPT Clark was in a war zone. A stray round is not out of the realm of impossibility. Also there's the possibility that the hole in the closet door was already there. That hole could've been there before CPT Clark was even assigned to that room.

Let's see how the investigation pans out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
could have added it to the thread I created on it the other day, instead of creating a new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Unless the wife happened to be a ballistics expert....I honestly don't see how it's possible that she was able to identify a hole in the wall through a webcam as being a bullet hole.

I think what happened is fairly clear....Her husband suddenly died of some strange medical condition (an aneurysm, or about a dozen other possible things)....Frantically she tried to make sense of it, and noticed a hole in the wall, and jumped to the conclusion it was a bullet hole.

Thinking it was an assassination makes even less sense.....Why kill someone while they're chatting on camera, if you want to cover it up?!?! There are so many plausible ways to kill someone and make it look like an enemy attack or an accident while a person is in the military.....Doing so while a person is literally talking to his wife on a video cam is not one of them!

While it's plausible it was some sort of accidental gun discharge....I don't think it's likely. People die from accidents all the time on military bases....In fact a good percentage of the deaths of US soldiers are from 'Non-Hostile' incidents (which I assume to mean accidents) www.defense.gov... ....The government readily admits this...so what would be the purpose of covering this one up?

The fact that the body had no bullet wound is sort of proof positive.
edit on 8-5-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: something something

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sad to say, but soldiers are killed by misfires every day. It amazes me that this kind of thing would shock most of you. They enlisted, then went to a war-zone. These kinds of things tend to happen in wars. I guess it makes it even more telling that the Hollywood version of war is far from the truth. When you go to Iraq or Afghanistan, death can literally come from any direction at any time. The woman who was Skyping with this corpsman found that out the hard way.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
could have added it to the thread I created on it the other day, instead of creating a new thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

You're right, Irish...
I even did a search before posting. See this post where I covered this already.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by kosmicjack
If he was knocked forward, why would the bullet hole be behind him? Wouldn't he slump backward?

Your kidding right ?

Pay Attention....

Bullet from behind = momentum being carried forward which gets exerted on the body which continues the energy in motion which makes the body fall forward from the impact of the bullet.

If somebody gets shot at a close range, they aren't going to move towards the bullet, but away.

Through a wall?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Walls are not that hard to penetrate, especially interior walls. A lot of the wall there is only two pieces of sheetrock, with some insulation between maybe. If you happen to hit a stud is the only trouble, but you can buy a cheap studfinder to eliminate that problem easily enough.

Only problem with the bullet through the wall theory I have, is there was no report of flying debris that I have heard, and there would be some if a bullet came through the closet wall and door like that. Unless the hole was predrilled, and used to shoot through.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
reply to post by Animorganimate

OR...and this might be crazy...maybe it was just an unfortunate accident.

You know... sarcasm and ATS are a weird combo in the same bag. You can say some of the craziest # on this site and be taken completely seriously by people on both sides of the argument (for you and against you).

Because there are people saying the same stuff - and they are serious.

So... when I see this at the bottom of the rest of your post... I'm not quite certain if I should take what is above it seriously, or sarcastically.

Well, I've been frequenting ATS for several years now and I usually don't post much because I'm more of a creeper then anything else. I like to gather information from every spectrum of this crazy world, and once I feel that I am as informed as possible will I then settle on my own educated opinions.

That being said, my post wasn't necessarily sarcastic, but just one "crazy" possibility. I don't make a habit of posting anything (especially on this site) as if it's fact, because I don't think anyone knows anything about nothin'.

Consider my post as me playing Devil's advocate and nothing more. This may be why I don't post often because, by nature, I can be very sarcastic and cynical, and I know that can be dangerous here on ATS.

However, do I think what I posted is impossible? Not at all (except for the laser thing...that was total sarcasm). But do I think it went down that way? No...no I do not.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join