It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a fraud, a wolf in sheeps clothing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If Ron Paul were elected POTUS he would not renew the FRBs charter (due to expire, coincidentally, next year). Then guess what would happen? The US Taxpayer would be bailing out the Fed for all of that toxic paper they bought during the bank bailout....which could be the coup de grace for the US financially.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is hilarious, all you guys talking of revolt in the US. Did we revolt over JFK? Wait, that was a lone gunman nevermind. You think joe six pack is gonna grab his Winchester and risk his life? No, these people don't want change, that's why they want to elect Romney or Obama, they like getting the big red white and blue dick that gets jammed in them every day. Even if we had a revolt in this country it wouldn't work. We are too divided. It would be some big cluster# and we wouldn't get anywhere. The only way your going to get the American Joe to take up arms is if an FBI agent slams his door down and kills his dog.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I suspect that the closer we get to election time, the more of these types of threads we will see. I'm open to the possibility that Ron Paul is not what he seems, but you can judge a man by his actions and Paul has consistently shown that he can't be bought off. I suspect that, like the fake slates passed out by the Romney campaign, threads like this are a continued effort to keep people from voting for Ron Paul.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

WOW! Awesome Ron Paul clip! I always thought the same thing. If all drugs were legal then there would be no drug lords and drug dealers. The drug lords rule the streets because its illegal. If they made drugs legal, the drug lords wouldn't exist. In Australia the bikies run the drug game. Without it they would be broke. The only thing they would have left is tattoo shops.
I would love the idea of this and the freedom it would give. The way big companies what to see your Facebook, take your blood sample and basically control your life is crazy! There basically saying what we can and cant do. The freedom from the old days is gone and people judge other people very harshly.
I say weed should be legal for sure! let people grow a plant in there backyard. Same rules can apply like alcohol. No driving when baked and stuff. Would be epic!
Also that vid was a crazy shouting match! lol That guy smoking like hes Mr Cool cracks me up!! lol

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Great guy, but I don't think I would vote for him unless he watered it down a bit. Overnight changes that he proposes would cripple the country.

Yes, you wait until the derivatives bubble explodes in your face. Good luck!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Agreed. But, isnt that the way? I'd like to figure out the % of them that actually arent.

Face it. Its groups of politicians, Congressmen and Women, Senators, Legislators that have to SUPPORT the ideas of the President.

Without it? Nothing gets done. And RP wont get any support from them....or at the minimum...it'll be a fight on everything.

Presidents dont/cant change anything. Its the Legislators by voting on issues that do...and then get them on the books. Presidents dont do that. We are a country of voting on issues and enacting laws the majority supports after much debate.

He's a great guy maybe...but I smell a wolf too.....

Wanting Paul...aint enough.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by Ben81

You know how I know? Because he hasnt been assassinated.

After Reading that i knew this thread would be absurd

Thanks for your contribution to making the thread better! Let me ask you:

Do you remember Senator Paul Wellstone?

what is your point?

“I asked him how his week had been. He said, ‘it’s been tough. Vice President Cheney called me in and told me to get on their bandwagon or there would be serious ramifications in Minnesota. ‘And stop sticking your nose into 9/11; there are some rumors going around, but we are going to get to the bottom of this.’ When Paul made this statement, there were about 10 military veterans standing around us, and he spoke to them about 9/11...’There are so many things going on about 9/11 that just don’t make sense...’ Wellstone knew 9/11 was staged. Wellstone was after 9/11.” --Pat O’Reilly, Wellstone’s close friend.

to only support people who have been murdered?

how old are you?

Americans have had enough assassinations...

do you not remember this part of history?

would you feel better this happened to him?

what are you getting at?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by headorheart

I think they finally realized that Romney would have no chance of beating Obama. Not necessarily in a 1 v 1 race. But rather, in the scenario where Romney wins the R nomination, and Paul runs as an independent (Paul probably wont pull out and endorse Romney). If that happened, you would essentially have two republicans running against the incumbent. With Paul's growing popularity, just think of how many republican votes the Independent, Paul would pull away from the Republican ticket.

Its far too risky for the GOP. Of course, if Romney loses, he can't run on the Independent ticket. So, all things being equal with this current scenario, Paul has the best chance to beat Obama.

What do the corporations in America want more than anything? Deregulation. What is Paul's economic theory?

So what about Obama who promotes Regulation. If he's going against the corporations' interests, then how is he still alive? According to your logic (or lack there of), he is a fraud too... as well as every other president that was never assassinated?

edit on 7-5-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You know how I know? Because he hasnt been assassinated.

Remember Paul Wellstone? When someone makes waves politically, and they want to make sure he doesnt disrupt their evil plan for world domination, they get into a plane crash or a car accident.

Obviously, Paul is no threat to them..

I think Ron is a threat to them, but I also think you give "them" too much credit.. there are a lot of morons out there.. Ron isn't your typical case.. he doesn't fall in line with the party.. I don't think they know how to handle him so what they tend to do is just shrug, nod and ignore.. The media has done a good job of keeping Ron out of the light and as long as they keep doing so, many of the public that is ill informed will just think he's a crazy old man..

I doubt Ron will win this election, but what's even worse is with his extreme momentum gained from his first run to this.. if he were to try again, I think he'd dominate.. but at his age, I fear this will be his last go.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What do the corporations in America want more than anything? Deregulation.

Uhh. No they don't. Regulations are pushed and written by corporations in order to create barriers to entry. See, for example: rent seeking.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ron paul would usher in corporate tyranny if he were to be elected. We americans are too spineless to stand up to any corporation. i mean that how we've been raised. To hate the government when they try to control us, but to just roll over to corporations.

edit and he s a reptilian1!
edit on 7-5-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Jack Abramoff said RP was the only congressman not bought
you can't get any more wolf in sheepies clothing then that

crooked politicians are like pedophile priests
the people could get rid of them anytime
if they wanted to

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
ron paul would usher in corporate tyranny if he were to be elected. We americans are too spineless to stand up to any corporation. i mean that how we've been raised. To hate the government when they try to control us, but to just roll over to corporations.

could you back up that up a little?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OP
could you please post something from Rps voting record which shows he is a fraud?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Really? Ever heard of Millions against Monstanto? The group responsible for initiating the state ballot to label GMO in California? Yea, we need the government to do everything for us.

Maybe you do, but I don't, and most of the free market agrees.

The government is nothing more than muscle for lobbying corporations. If you try to think otherwise, you are a damn fool.
edit on 7-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ron Paul is only considered a fraud to the sheeple, because they know he can't be bought...These anti-paul threads coming in the bunches are good examples of people ticked off...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. He is a wolf because he hasn't been assassinated? Have you lost your mind?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Sorry.....but is that you`re only proof ?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Think about the role he plays....
he keeps conspiracy theorists and other people who are sick of both democrats and republicans distracted. He gives them hope.
It's too good of a role.
People are just in denial about it.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think they're waiting to see if they can beat him in election first. Then, if they realize they can't, then they will rig the voting computers. If they can't do that, they'll see to it that election does not take place, via WW3 or.civil unrest, or other emergency situation. Martial law in effect, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join