It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is a fraud, a wolf in sheeps clothing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
You know how I know? Because he hasnt been assassinated.

Remember Paul Wellstone? When someone makes waves politically, and they want to make sure he doesnt disrupt their evil plan for world domination, they get into a plane crash or a car accident.

Obviously, Paul is no threat to them...whats worse, I believe he was placed and is helped by corporate interests. What do the corporations in America want more than anything? Deregulation. What is Paul's economic theory?

The corporations are playing you Paul supporters. They cant wait for this guy to be the "peoples president". It has been proven time and again that they "create" a "problem" (in this case the US government) and then provide you with a "solution", then stand in the background and make you think it was your idea all along. I cant believe everyone is falling for this.
edit on 6-5-2012 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If he was to be assassinated, well, let's just say, people will revolt..
edit on 6-5-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

I don't think that's it. They've been trying to get us to revolt for months now, with the NDAA and Obama's executive orders, and one thing and another. They want us to revolt so that they actually have an excuse to declare martial law.

It almost has to be something else....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Let's say what your saying is true; well then we either left voting for who, Obomney?

Yeah, I'll take Paul even if he's an evil elitist. Which I hardly think he is.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I was actually thinking about this earlier with the recent turn of events. What if this is actually what TPTB wanted all along? Is this their way of tricking the people into thinking they won? To be honest though, I agree with Paul's stands and ideas. So if I'm being fooled, I'm quite alright with it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
double post - sorry
edit on 6-5-2012 by headorheart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spire

edit on 6-5-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spire
If he was to be assassinated, well, let's just say, people will revolt..
edit on 6-5-2012 by spire because: (no reason given)

So, if there came news tomorrow that Ron Paul's plane had crashed, you think that cause a revolt? Or Paul is found dead and the coroner declares "heart attack", you think the American people would start a revolt? Because there are methods that make assassinations "clean" and not look like assassination. Do you really think the American people would start an armed revolt if that happened??

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Yep.
Second line.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Seriously?

The people would never stand for such a thing, and TPTB know it would start a war...

Not to mention... I think Dr. Paul is smarter than that.

Prepare to get hammered for your post....

~Namaste

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Are you suggesting its easier to kill a person than rig the ballots. Kill him and you may start something to soon, rig the ballot and guarantee an outcome without causing a problem till its needed.

Paul is the perennial loser and thats just a fact. Things wont change because the machine is to big the people to small.

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If Ron Paul was a plant, than why the vote rigging?

If Ron Paul was a plant, why ignore him?

If Ron Paul is part of the establishment's plan, why is the media not supporting him?

I can go on and on and on and on with all the things in your suggestion that do not fit, but I will not try to change your mind. You are entitled to any opinion you want and you are entitled to be as wrong as you want to be. That being said, if you are right, we might as well call Ron Paul "Skelator" instead since he would be the first person to pull off a 30+ year Con, which will automatically make him a Superhero Villain the likes of which we have never seen before

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yeah ALL of his hot grandaughters really hate him. What are you talking about. The guy is a friggin saint compared to Obomney...You cant be serious,,oh your just posting this because your sick of all the Ron Paul stuff on ATS ? well keep on, theres NOTHING YOU CAN DO OR SAY TO CHANGE A PAULITE....I do see your point and Im glad you are thinking too,,not just some dumb rant, but I do happen to disagree...I dont trust anyone but I trust Paul more than the others. He is just so "above" doing the stupid things the others do and beat around the bush about doing. Hopefully you will take a look at those other 2 REAL GOOD.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Let's say what your saying is true; well then we either left voting for who, Obomney?

Yeah, I'll take Paul even if he's an evil elitist. Which I hardly think he is.

No, not at all. They all suck. My point is, you are thinking, and saying in your post, exactly what they want you to say and think.."Well, those other two are the same, but this guy sounds way different! He sounds like a solution!"

There is no one more enslaved than he who thinks he is free.

It doesnt matter which card you pick in the 3 card monte game, they are all losers.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
If Ron Paul was a plant, than why the vote rigging?

If Ron Paul was a plant, why ignore him?

If Ron Paul is part of the establishment's plan, why is the media not supporting him?

All part of the act. The media isnt supporting him? All you hear on the internet, THE NEW MEDIA, is about ron paul! Ignore him? He is on FOX, CNN, Jon Stewarts show, Ron Paul is hardly ignored.

The vote rigging, and then the sloppy job of covering it up, so it gets caught? You think they would be that obvious? Cmon, wake up.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

After Reading that i knew this thread would be absurd

He fought his way up to where he is now
(clip from a show 30 yrs ago where all people in it were against him, insulting him)

Not afraid to be ridiculed or die for his cause

They know if Ron Paul is assinated .. it will be their ends
only way they can hurt him is by smashing is reputation
didnt work so far .. because they smashed THEIR Reputation

Take a look at this thread

Ron Paul Destroys the Entire Establishment

All others are paid puppet
edit on 5/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

After Reading that i knew this thread would be absurd

Thanks for your contribution to making the thread better! Let me ask you:

Do you remember Senator Paul Wellstone?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There are plenty of people who would be assassinated if all the NWO/Government conspiracies were true.

Pretty much anyone who posts a video of the 9/11 truth would just suddenly come up "missing" overnight.

There are plenty of people who speak truths and cause a stir that don't get assassinated. Paul is one of them.

ETA: Paul Wellstone didn't have a chance in hell of being re-elected that year, and probably had no intentions of running for the presidency. The most common "assassination" theory is that the plane was shot down with a directed energy weapon...if you stand back objectively, I believe Wellstone was not a threat to TPTB and there was no real reason to assassinate him. Just my opinion.
edit on 6-5-2012 by Holodomor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So Paul is a wolf in sheeps clothing because nobody has put a hit on him ?

Sorry- I need not say much more since there is no need going further into a debate with reasoning like this.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul has been saying the same things for 30 years with little respect. Spoke with a Colorado RNC state delegate on Friday. He said Ron Paul is expected to continue his quiet assault on winning more and more states. Anyway you look at America, we are heading into massive turmoil . Good luck to all!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join