It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If anything it looks more like a couple of the "Observers" from the Fringe tv show....

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Glad I read the thread instead of checking the video. Not checking it now, thanks all.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I prefer the Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones version.

Better sound track...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Soooo.... U k now?? So like wtf chica? U accidnty post rong threds? Tbh reading the stuff you posted was much more interesting than this crap hoax vid made by an amateur aka Antonio.
Mods will be here shortly...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

It doesn't make me feel good to be rude but, reading your posts is worse than the blue flashing in the op video. I can't help to wonder if you have some kind of unknown technology that gives you the ability to download your random thoughts (and they are very random thoughts) into this thread instead of typing. I'm sorry, I read and tried to make sense of your wall of words as someone put it earlier. I'm probably the only person that took the time to actually read and try to understand what you were brainloading into this thread. Most of us here are willing to listen but you really should make some effort to stay on topic. Did you post in the wrong thread or are you just a troll?
ATS has a chat room if you want talk about your sex life and boyfriend.

Anyway, I don't think this is viral marketing for MIB 3 and I don't believe it's legit either. Why do people feel the need to make a hoax like this?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 7/5/12 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I can't help to wonder if you have some kind of unknown technology that gives you the ability to download your random thoughts (and they are very random thoughts) into this thread instead of typing
reply to post by silverking

Yes I have to agree, I read every word of her post and whilst I did find it interesting in a 'this must be what its like inside the mind of a schizophrenic' kind of way it most definitely seemed as though her thoughts flowed directly from her brain, bypassed the keyboard and landed directly onto the screen...fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingkiwi

I can't help to wonder if you have some kind of unknown technology that gives you the ability to download your random thoughts (and they are very random thoughts) into this thread instead of typing
reply to post by silverking

Yes I have to agree, I read every word of her post and whilst I did find it interesting in a 'this must be what its like inside the mind of a schizophrenic' kind of way it most definitely seemed as though her thoughts flowed directly from her brain, bypassed the keyboard and landed directly onto the screen...fascinating stuff.

I was only like.. "Que?"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks mdc5ff is cool? I like reading a good rant every now and then.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Am I the only one that thinks mdc5ff is cool? I like reading a good rant every now and then.

I think mdc5ff had way to much to drink last night!

Oh, and the video is so overly edited that
Antonio paris, Shane Sovar, Aerial Phenomenom Research Team seem to want to be seen by people as hoaxers or a joke.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw

Originally posted by robhines

I think mdc5ff had way to much to drink last night!

Oh, and the video is so overly edited that
Antonio paris, Shane Sovar, Aerial Phenomenom Research Team seem to want to be seen by people as hoaxers or a joke.

I think you're right, Snakedoc...I know that Antonio Paris, Shane Sovar and the API gang made good on their promise to finally post it, but c'mon...WHY?

Aside from the last interview with the guy who described the two alledged MiBs, this was just a rehash of material already released; material, I might add, which does nothing to assuage the appearence that this is a hoax perpetrated for the sole purpose of launching their website and gaining donations.

Would a truly serious UFO research group EVER rely this heavily on something of such dubious origins and nature?
edit on 7-5-2012 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thats what im trying to figure out, why is this one video and case SO important. What has madethis the ONE that they are trying to launch API with.

This was disected and almost proven just a hoax as far as the Shane Sovar and his story as to who the people in the video were. Adding someone that repeats word for word does not help the case.

Why is this case so important to Antonio Paris,API, what is the connection to Shae Sovar. Why rely so heavily on hoaxed stories.

If I wanted to be taken serious in a field that is full of hoaxes and people taking advantage of other people that WANT it to be true (like another member you know who) I would vet my info better and i would not get pissy like Antonio did when called out on a bluff.

I did in the begining think that Antonio paris was hoaxed by Shane Sovar but I'm starting to think API are all hoaxers!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakedoctorjw

I think you've pretty much summed up my feelings on this, as well.
In hindsight, however, I think this entire vetting process was valuable, not as regards the video itself, but as an overall policing action for wannabe UFO research organizations which rely on hype and public relations stunts.

I also agree with you that Mr. Paris' reactions to, and tirades towards, ATS and other outside criticisms has been juvenile and unprofessional at best..."If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"

And, lastly, after ALL that has taken place as a result of this dubious video...WHY hire as a team member, Shane Sovar, the individual who brought it to them?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
To my understanding MIB:s do not much identify themselves either as law enforcement officers or anything, not even who they are. What would happen, if you'd just popped them? Or just tied up and started medieval style interrogation?
edit on 7-5-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel
To my understanding MIB:s do not much identify themselves either as law enforcement officers or anything, not even who they are. What would happen, if you'd just popped them? Or just tied up and started medieval style interrogation?
edit on 7-5-2012 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

REAL MiBs (if they exist) would probably not allow that to happen...apparently mind control is part of their arsenal.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bio from:
www.aerial-phenomenon.org...

"Shane Sovar, Field Investigator and Researcher for Canada

Shane, who resides in Canada, is our first international field investigator and brings a wealth of UFO research experience to the team. He has been interested in UFOlogy since the age of seven and has personally witnessed two UFOs since then. His college education includes law enforcement and executive hospitality management, which thus far been instrumental in API’s investigative efforts. Additionally, Shane has experience in both security and surveillance operations.

Shane’s hobbies include: cycling, running, my family and hunting UFOs and other paranormal phenomenon."

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I saw some sort of UFO about 2 months ago and it was almost exactly like te or this guy is describing. I'm in shock. In going to pos a thread later tonight after work so I can describe my story in more detail.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks for posting this.

I can not believe they are trying to pass this off as the "raw MIB video" (via @AerialPhenomena). That is one over-cooked video.

And there is nothing "full" about it, nothing on the guys leaving.

And I noticed they still have not given a date for the "encounter".

I guess those that want to believe will still believe this is real MiB and those that are critical (like you and snakedoctorjw) will see it as the marketing campaign/hoax that it is.

OiO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join