It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL & ORIGINAL Men In Black CCTV VIDEO From API: Have At It ATS!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

So you come over to this one to troll again. Nice and the same trolling of taking only one word out of context and starting an argument again!

Again the acutal footage from a security camera is real security camera. Thats what I said that is what DJW said. you however refuse to read further with you ignorance and see that the "MIB" part is the hoaxed part we said the shadow gov bs theory is the hoax.

But you want to troll! Well you have been ALERTED for it again and I will keep on till they stop your trolling! You must have got a job with Antonio Paris and Shane Sovar and API Aerial phenomena Research Team, to be a paid troll to prevent the truth of their HOAX from coming out! Im to the point of hoping you get banned

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is a recent blogtalkradio interview with Antonio Paris.
- @ around 19 minutes into the interview Mr. Paris discusses the MiB video
- @ around 29 minutes into the interview Mr. Paris discusses his negative experiences with 'conspiracy websites

www.blogtalkradio.com...

This is a long interview...and, for the most part, I found it worthwhile, as it gave me a bit of insight into this man and his organization. I felt a little sorry for him when the call screener kept telling him there were no callers into the show, but having done many of these types of interview shows myself, I believe he carried himself fairly well through the lengthy interview; they can be monotonous.

Unfortunately, I came away with the overall impression that Mr. Paris is better suited to the 'enthusiast' role than he is as director of a professional investigation organization.

What was conspicuously omitted, when talking about the MiB video and his organization, was the fact that Shane Sovar, the hotel employee who brought him the video, is now a member of his investigations team.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wait ANTONIO HIMSELF CALLS IT A HOAX in this damn interview! @ 21:00 min He says

We dont know who they are we dont know if it is a hoax or not, IT COULD BE A HOAX

Antonio Paris own damn words!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

WAIT @26 min he says that the witnesses report is HEARSAY are we seriously supposed to believe this BS!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
Wait ANTONIO HIMSELF CALLS IT A HOAX in this damn interview! @ 21:00 min He says

>>We dont know who they are we dont know if it is a hoax or not, it could be a hoax

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nope, he did not call it that, but he did say they don't know if it's a hoax or not hoax (just like he said that in another ATS thread), and yes, he also said it could be a hoax, but you forgot to include that he also said they can't prove whether it's a hoax or not hoax...

But he knows it's a hoax! He's just a liar. That's what a hoaxer is, a liar.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
But he knows it's a hoax!

Nope, they don't know whether it's hoax or not hoax...

He's just a liar.

Nope, you're the one who are spreading lies...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nope, you're the one who are spreading lies...

I know you are, but what am I?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I know you are, but what am I?

Nope, i'm not the one who spread lies, you are the one who are spreading lies...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Meet Antonio Paris in person
@ the Mid-Continent Paranormal Conference, Aug. 3rd. & 4th. in Mission Kansas.

On Friday and Saturday, Mr. Paris will be the Keynote Speaker for the conference and is scheduled for an hour and a half speech and Q&A on the MiB video case...and other subjects, both nights.
So, if any of you live in the area...or are just looking for an interesting couple of days...check it out!

www.midcontinentparanormal.com...

- Quote -
Schedule:
(The schedule will most likely change as we move closer to Event but wanted to put one up to give people an idea of the format.)

Friday

5:00pm to 5:25pm : Terry Rowe with KANRUP (frequency & the paranormal)
5:30pm to 5:55pm : Mike Diamond of Paranormal Warehouse
6:00pm to 6:55pm : (cryptid speaker)
7:00pm to 7:55pm : Ghost Bait
8:00pm to 9:30pm : Antonio Paris (intro, Area 51 docu, MIB case, Q&A)

- End Quote -
edit on 5-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

No I didnt I just typed the same way you do when you THINK your proving something as false! And he did say it very well could be a hoax thus calling it a hoax. Then also called it real!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

check out the blondie video rapture..black guy white suit and a top hat....pow

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

"Enthusiast" to say the least. Overall, nothing is more disappointing than inconsistencies. And I agree with what you said about his opportunity to address Sovar's contribution. It almost seems as if he is making every attempt to distance Sovar and the video... But information shows that the connection and suspicious is too hard to ignore--especially since Sovar works at hotel and is likely the Security Manager referenced to by Paris... Check this out:

19:12 Paris claims that Barnhart, the lead investigator, interviewed TWO witnesses.
20:17 Paris again reiterates that there were two witnesses.
23:06 Paris claims there were THREE witnesses. Paris did not shed light on the third witness' testimony.
25:30 Paris again claims they spoke to two witnesses.
25:51 to 26:23 Paris mentions main witness was not present when the MIB showed up. Paris says the second witness is a security manager. Again, no mention of the third witness.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Anunaki, it seems you just like to argue for the sake of arguing. You strive on technicalities; and quite frankly serve as a nuisance at worse, or distraction at best.

Maybe you should send in an application to Antonio Paris and his team. I see a spot wide open just for you.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by artich0ke
reply to post by IAMTAT

"Enthusiast" to say the least. Overall, nothing is more disappointing than inconsistencies. And I agree with what you said about his opportunity to address Sovar's contribution. It almost seems as if he is making every attempt to distance Sovar and the video... But information shows that the connection and suspicious is too hard to ignore--especially since Sovar works at hotel and is likely the Security Manager referenced to by Paris... Check this out:

19:12 Paris claims that Barnhart, the lead investigator, interviewed TWO witnesses.
20:17 Paris again reiterates that there were two witnesses.
23:06 Paris claims there were THREE witnesses. Paris did not shed light on the third witness' testimony.
25:30 Paris again claims they spoke to two witnesses.
25:51 to 26:23 Paris mentions main witness was not present when the MIB showed up. Paris says the second witness is a security manager. Again, no mention of the third witness.

Hmmmm.

Well said, Artie...

I think it has probably sunk in with Mr. Paris that taking on Mr. Sovar as an investigator has the appearance of impropriety and confilict of interest...at the very least. Ergo, he is publically distancing himself from the connection.

On the other hand, most of Mr. Paris' current publicity momentum is coming as a direct result of the MiB video Mr. Sovar handed over to him...and he (Mr. Paris),personally, remains in Mr. Sovar's debt.
edit on 18-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was abducted in 1996 several times, I was 8 years old, the greys would be very nice to me if I was submisive, they had a MIB watch me, I remember him asking me questions about my familly, and what earth was like, and about emotions and things... I asked him if he was real or human, he smiled at me and pulled down his glasses and they were a silvery grey... it was dark so it may have been blue... I ended up tricking him into thinking he was my father, and he became very distraught, and I was tryi9ng to get him to help me over throw the ship... next thing I new I saw him in a machine type thing and all that was left was the fake outside of his body, like it was a costume, then he came back half hour later and his personallity had changed, he was allot more mean, and didnt say mcuh to me.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by C0LDBL00D

WOW.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0LDBL00D
I was abducted in 1996 several times, I was 8 years old

I think you meant to say:

I had [SNIP]ed up dreams in 1996 several times, I was 8 years old

Well, I really hope you did!

top topics