It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.30 am Sunday Sutton Coldfield West Midlands UK.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
After having checked the weather for the area the night before via the net , I hung the washing out and saw the sky , now my first thought was oh I have posted before on ATS with trail pictures and been told that they are contrails , so why do I not see these trails towards the end of the day being made. An aircraft flew behind the house from Birmingham airport as I shot these pix. A passenger plane at low altitude , nothing special BUT these trails in the pix appear say every other day in the same stretch of sky , as can be seen in my earlier posts , the time 7.30 am was what got me thinking , nice time to hang in the air for the start of the day .The trails must have started about 7.00 am looking at them , [ constructive feedback most welcome ].

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Thank you for creating this thread.

I really liked the way you pointed to where they start to emerge. Did you happen to notice how long it took for them to dissipate and mimic cirrus clouds? Was it windy in your area? Is this an everyday thing or just an occasional occurance?

edit on 6-5-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm not sure what the time of day has to do with it?

I see contrails in the morning, afternoon and evening, It's all to do with the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the aircraft are flying, it's nothing to do with the time of day.

We have a large cold front pushing into the UK over this bank holiday weekend, and it will be conducive to contrails forming, keep watching the skies, if it's clear (which according to the forecasts it won't be) you will see lots of persistent contrails over the next few days.....and you'll see them at all times of the day.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What bothers me about the trails is this. If they are BAD then surely those responsible would also suffer?

I dont disbelieve something is going on, just unsure of the purpose.

Could they be trying to alter temperature? to back up the false climate change BS?

As above mentioned, nice to see the start of one.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I am curious are there any chemtrails over Russia or China?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

As above mentioned, nice to see the start of one.

Contrails will start wherever the conditions are ripe for them to start.....and finish wherever they are not.

It's worth remembering that the conditions at ground level are infinitely different to the conditions 7 or so miles above our heads!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I am curious are there any chemtrails over Russia or China?

Of course there are!.....when atmospheric conditions support them.....why wouldn't there be?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Hi Afterthought , these trails are in the sky above the house 4 - 5 days a week , allowing for overcast weather that make seeing them non existent , HEY I hope they are normal aircraft contrails , but I have a gut feeling about these , the fact they are appearing in the same stretch of sky troubles me greatly , and I am not proud of the fact these things are hanging anywhere in anyones sky let alone the freaking sky above my house , I respect all those who are going to great length to explain these trails across the globe away , BUT governments don't exactly have a brilliant track record of informing the people what they are up to................do they, hence I reserve judgement.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Here's a screenshot of airliners around Birmingham at 07.23 from Flight Radar 24

there are a number of aircraft in this shot at plenty of altitude to cause contrails if conditions are right, and a couple approaching or just taken off by the look - the numbers are the altitude in feet.

And right off the bat you can see that a lot of aircraft are flying similar or opposite directions, which will necessarily leave contrails that are parallel or close to it and in a similar part of the sky.

There are other aircraft flying in other directions of course - this is just a snapshot at 1 particular time.

If you go to the site you can check back to 7am and see what a/c weer passing before and after then using the "playback" function on the left
edit on 6-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi VoidHawk , What bothers me about the trails is this. If they are BAD then surely those responsible would also suffer?

You make a fair point , I am, after being educated by other ATS members not jumping to any final opinions , but I do feel they are too frequent in my bit of sky , I mean why are these aircraft trailing the same section of sky ? 3 - 4 -5 days a week , then they disperse and widen and hang for hours .

I did say to myself as I hung the washing out , no don't bother taking any pix this time because they will be smothered with members 100% validations that they are normal contrails , well I am not in that position , the jury is well out on this matter , I am more than happy to put these trails to bed from a personal point of view , BUT cannot at this time , because the info against has not yet convinced me.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Let's for one moment assume that the "government" or some other body is spraying the worlds population with chemicals.........now our respective governments might not be the brightest buttons in the box....but do you not think that at least one of them might have twigged onto the idea to only spray when we have cloud cover?.....if they did that then no one would know we are being sprayed with anything would they?......because they wouldn't see the contrails in the sky would they?

Hundreds of years ago people thought the world was flat, if you thought otherwise you were a heretic!....the people that thought it correct were victimised...it's worth remembering that the "heretics" were scientist's ......and they were correct!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You seem to keep banging on about the contrails (for indeed, that as all that they are) over your area, when in fact it's because airplanes tend to fly on well-established routes, known as "Airways".

Apparently it is confusing, to you, that the contrails form? But, on the many, many days when they don't, do you "notice" anything then?

You see? This is the problem, with Human perception. We (Humans in general) tend to forget about those times when whatever happens to be bothering us, doesn't appear at all.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I mean why are these aircraft trailing the same section of sky ? 3 - 4 -5 days a week , then they disperse and widen and hang for hours .

Can I ask you a question........what were the upper air temperatures and relative humidity at approximately 7 miles above you on the days you witnessed contrails?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi Aloysius the Gaul , thanks for the link www.flightradar24.com... I will start to reference this as I observe the trails

Hi Argyll you asked .......Can I ask you a question........what were the upper air temperatures and relative humidity at approximately 7 miles above you on the days you witnessed contrails?

Honestly I am unaware of the answers BUT , I know what you are saying , hence with the next trails I will check temp and humidity and cross reference , over the week , comparing trails .
I know where you are coming from , I don't want to appear to be a chicken without a head on this , the fact I have them in the sky every week , this is all possible to do.

edit on 6-5-2012 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The British government HAVE sprayed us in the past, I'll see if I can find the info.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

You're likely referring to the infamous case of Porton Down......from the Cold War era.

Oh, and those were secret (then) only because of the Cold War. And, were not conducted from over 30,000 feet altitude. And, what was released was thought to be harmless (much like asbestos was once thought to be safe).

Also, the release of the airborne agents (to learn about patterns, should the USSR release some poisons or other type of airborne attack) looked nothing, at all, like contrails. In fact, the agents released were mostly invisible.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

UK soundings are available here - it's pretty technical stuff and takes a while to get used to reading - try the tutorial!

It doesn't include RHI (Relative humidity with respect to Ice) which is a very important factor, but does have RH and temperature at altitude.

And of course it is for a particular time and place, so the best you can say from it is that at that time and place the conditions at some altitude were or were not approximately suitable for contrail formation - and by implication similar but with less surety as you move away from there geographically and chronologically.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The British government HAVE sprayed us in the past, I'll see if I can find the info.

Here's a video of one of the tests -

And there are links to several documents detailing various of the tests here

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No sound on the vid so it aint true

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Yesterday was a very bad day for them here in Gloucestershire. Not only that, some of them were going in circles.

Regardless of the exact cause or composition I have serious concerns about the effect on light levels and climate. Also the noise, (I can hear one now), is now known to have serious adverse effects on mental health. The improvement on general mood was noticed by many people during the Icelandic volcano grounding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join