It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "ethno-bomb"...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Oh! My GOD!
As i was reading that thing ont he mosquitoes ONE OF THOSE F*CKERS POPPED UP RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!

Run!

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Both chemical and biological weapons can be made so that they will only affect some particular gruop of people.. i know the princaple how it works but it is to me kinda hard to explain it in english.. but it works trough genetics.. and human dna as whitepeople of different countries have differend kind of dna in general.. so american could make for example a version of vx that would kill most white canadians but most of the white american would not be affected..

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
THIS IS TRUE
They are developing a virus that is geneticly egineered to attack only arab DNA, which some reconisable differencies whit that of Jews, and other Westeen people.

This shows once more that Isreal is a country which is the most revolting country in the world, clearly they've learned and improved from Hitler.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceDude
THIS IS TRUE
They are developing a virus that is geneticly egineered to attack only arab DNA, which some reconisable differencies whit that of Jews, and other Westeen people.

This shows once more that Isreal is a country which is the most revolting country in the world, clearly they've learned and improved from Hitler.

Clearly... you are wrong. First of all, we have established the truth of this matter. Second, who are you to say that Israel is the most revolting country ever? You're nobody...but then again you're from The Netherlands.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo

THIS IS TRUE

Clearly... you are wrong. First of all, we have established the truth of this matter. Second, who are you to say that Israel is the most revolting country ever? You're nobody...but then again you're from The Netherlands.

It seems logical that a country which systematicly oppresses an entire populationgroup with extreme violance because of religious reasons is revolting.

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by ScienceDude]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
www.arabicnews.com...

www.ihr.org...

www.twf.org...

www.anu.org...

www.wagingpeace.org...

Just some links i found via Google. And don't tell me they aren't to be trusted because some of them are from Arab media. They are more reliable than American media, because they will never publish something negative about Isreal.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
No-one's more of a threat to world peace than the US.

you a dumbass you think like an islamic fundamentalist!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hell, lets just wipe out the entire zionist and arabic population. no more worries about zionst going over the ledge on responding to bus bombings and no more fanatcis starpping TNT to themselves bombing those buses.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That statement is barbaric and genocidal, but sadly it's true.

But i don't find arabs and muslims that bad.
ALLAHU AKBAR! KILL THE INFIDELS!

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Arabic news - good place for an unbased Israeli hating article.

IHR,- I have mentioned that before as a "revisionist" site which hates Israel.

TWF - this is the same article from 1998, sited at the begininning of this, repetition does not make it more real.

ANU - Same crap as above, nothing new...

Wagingpeace. - Not even the right article.

Well congratulations another case of hysteria and paranoia, I fail to see anything new outside of 1 article from 1998. Seems that this thread brings out the rabid haters in the forum....

www.arabicnews.com...

www.ihr.org...

www.twf.org...

www.anu.org...

www.wagingpeace.org...

Just some links i found via Google. And don't tell me they aren't to be trusted because some of them are from Arab media. They are more reliable than American media, because they will never publish something negative about Isreal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join