It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by laffoe

it is funny how the more negative is alive is where u would the most mean ur lovely futur

i dont have the answer for that, it might b ur hate to truth enjoying being really free when only wrong is objectively seen

or it is the truth saying that the future is gonna b worse

Imho from what I sense from working behind the veil in the energies behind this 3d reality, see if any resonate with your inner truth...
Well, there's a new dream just around the corner, this old dream are being rolled together, this old dream of war, supression, illusions, lies... You know that all too well
The new dream (which are also what our hearts have been hardwired for, since beginning of time, thus also an old dream) are balanced on truth, love and joy.
Simplicity, love and depth.
So again imho not just a dimensional/vibratory shift, but a shift of dream... All
All the negative still hangs as echoes in this old dream, the energies have changed completely, but still the systems and routines lingers on within this physical realm.
Thus we meet ourselves at deeper and deeper levels, our job is to balance all that arise, balance it embracing with love, thus transforming.
That will enable us to walk the walk from within our inner truth, the true source of wisdom.
Re-dreaming from there.
Thus we become the wave
Thus we make the jump for the new dream possible

Much love to you

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

yea sure dream, as if it is not enough for being nothing since a dream but even a dream can b different one

i dont want to b cynical here but i cant stop myself for saying that positive dreams are unconscious freedom, and when truth exclusively exist then ur nothing freedom still will b moved out of existence dimension which concern all space

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
As we ride the wave, we are the wave, we are the ocean, and we are one.

Love, forgiveness, compassion, empathy, and altruism is freely given to me, and so shall I give it freely.

Let us not demonize. Let us instead observe and learn from the chaos, ugliness, unpleasantries, evil, hate, and negativity. Let us understand such concepts in order to improve the quality of our choices to better benefit All-One.

Peace.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Each individual is a wave. Each wave thinks it is separate but each wave is not just connected to the ocean, it is the ocean. At night when you sleep you (the wave) fall back down into the depth of the ocean where it is still. The depths of the ocean are still and peaceful, there is no movement. On waking the ocean rises up as a wave and sees the other waves waving. The movement of the waves distacts the ocean and the ocean forgets itself. It forgets that it is still and peaceful beneath the apparent movement.
One ocean appearing as many waves. The wave thinks it is a separate independant wave but the ocean is all.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
As we ride the wave, we are the wave, we are the ocean, and we are one.

Love, forgiveness, compassion, empathy, and altruism is freely given to me, and so shall I give it freely.

Let us not demonize. Let us instead observe and learn from the chaos, ugliness, unpleasantries, evil, hate, and negativity. Let us understand such concepts in order to improve the quality of our choices to better benefit All-One.

Peace.

Peace to you
Thanks for sharing your heart
Agreed in observing and embracing with pure love all that is
Thus seeking the balance behind
Wise words from you which I will gratefully ponder

All best to you

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

it is crazy how u insist on bein crap

no all one no
all is only free so any is also only free alone

u must learn nothing at all, evil u r in agressing others or else freedom and meaning to use it for comfortable seat to urself freedom even that dont stop try to continue as long as u still can, nothing to learn just truth more the more it is done, not u u r free alone not one nor all

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I REALLY, REALLY want to understand you. I am sorry brother, I always have a hard time understanding what you say to me.

Are you saying that all concepts and all ideas are wrong, and that the only truth is what we see in front of our eyes?

You tell me: What is Truth? What is good? What is evil?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

yea if u understand like that
truth is the object that is not u, u is the free there independant back

thinking that u r more then objects is wrong
jumping to possess objects is evil

making rounds shouting songs to force that ur kind exist is edge of evil apocapso time

only truth exist u shut up or if u really mean smthg then b it, otherwise u r a liar and truth finished a place for that
bc u know objective existence cant allow lies to appear as if it is even a concept

u can talk about truth if u want but then noone and of course u must show ur questions and issues since truth is too superior and else
but u can always just talk about u by being it or create smthg if u want but as a creation so very clear not existing stuff not even u since u r not real there
have fun, but only truth exist so actually have fun in hell

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Each individual is a wave. Each wave thinks it is separate but each wave is not just connected to the ocean, it is the ocean. At night when you sleep you (the wave) fall back down into the depth of the ocean where it is still. The depths of the ocean are still and peaceful, there is no movement. On waking the ocean rises up as a wave and sees the other waves waving. The movement of the waves distacts the ocean and the ocean forgets itself. It forgets that it is still and peaceful beneath the apparent movement.
One ocean appearing as many waves. The wave thinks it is a separate independant wave but the ocean is all.
edit on 10-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Thankyou so much for sharing your heart and your wisdom
Your words resonates deeply with me
Happy that you are here

Love and respect

top topics

<< 1   >>

join