It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Storm Lining Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Mods, if this isn't in the correct area then move it as needed.

In my previous thread that I screwed up by hitting the wrong key. I said that according to my understanding that

several things could create a perfect storm for this period and could trigger a chain reaction of geologic and

volcanic events.. I stated that the super moon plus Uranus plus solar activity was probably going to occur.. So far

since that thread we have the super moon, we Uranus and now we have the Sun with a large developing sunspot

area. I also stated in a previos thread that Tonga would be showing activity before such an event would occur.

Let's hope that I am wrong, but it looks like it is lining up. Prediction major event 9-15 May.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What's wrong with Uranus?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

Uranus if your being serious is exerting a specific force on the planet. A magnifying force.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

volcanic events.. I stated that the super moon plus Uranus plus solar activity was probably going to occur.. So far since that thread we have the super moon, we Uranus and now we have the Sun with a large developing sunspot

All these things are predictable, we know exactly when the next supermoon is and we also know the orbit of Uranus, believe me we know....

And there's always something going on with the sun. There's always an earthquake somewhere.

What's your point, that you predicted this all?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
Uranus if your being serious is exerting a specific force on the planet. A magnifying force.

Magnifying what, exactly?
What "specific force" do you mean (and you've only got a choice of four).
Do you mean magnifying something here on Earth?

ok, I'll bite. I'm an amateur astronomer with various bits of equipment... so how can I double check this to be sure?

Odds are that you cant cite anything specific at all.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp

I feel sorry for Uranus. It's the butt of all astronomy jokes.
edit on 6-5-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Misspelled retarded.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by ssupp

I feel sorry for Uranus. It's the butt of all astrology jokes.

It was actually a serious question lol.
Also I think you mean astronomy, a common mistake.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Been working on a theory of study I call prophetic heliophysical angleology. The study and connection of solar spots in relation to the Earth and the angles of influential force.

The theory says that by using all of the factors of astronomy, prophecy and geometry that one can predict the oncoming and influential forces upon the core and extrapolate that to the surface. I am also including in this theory the connection of angles compared to the clock.

So far I have come up with some interesting results. It is not perfected by any measure.

The Bible and other texts state that certain things will happen and we are to expect them. They also state that the sun and other heavenly bodies will influence what happens and when.

It is also hinted at that man's actions will require an opposite effect and energy. As above so below, As below so above.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Electromagnetic force magnified by the angles of the planets in relationship to each other and the Earth. The Sun being the final director of that energy through the power of sunspots and it's relationship to the Earth.

It could be that this perfect storm could be the solution to the nuclear radiation problems coming from Japan. The way the Earth deals with things is to have cataclysmic events in order to purify.

Cayce said that after Mt Etna started erupting that shortly thereafter one or more islands would sink.

Would the sinking of the Fukashima nuclear plant stop the chain reactions and put a controlled end to the problem?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Interesting! That would be crazy to wake up and see on the news one day! Japan has sunk into the ocean. People on islands all over would be wondering "are we next?" Maybe it would be more gradual, so the people have a chance to escape. I wonder if that would cause a tidal wave? Japan sinks, sends tidal wave to LA, causing it to break off and sink too...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Thanks for responding, sorry been in the hospital with small stroke. That was close. All you over 45 out there, take your aspirin daily. I just had a close call.

Recommend that you read up on Edgar Cayce and his predictions and how things could take place. One new twist to the perfect storm is the planet Saturn. Saturn I believe is a store house of Karma. That karma is coming back full blast.

top topics

join