It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The distinction between Spirituality and Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I totally believe in mind control by something... i feel the energies, i hear commands. i see things picking me up by my hair and beating me against huge pipes of steel and know for certain that this is not me thinking this. not at all.

but the et I met... he tries to teach me things. he is way too smart to know that hurting people would make you hate them so why would he kill my own loved ones, torture my mind and then trying to reconnect with positivity and teach me things that no one else would even take the time to bother with? why would he even try to reach me... as a child, communicate with me and leave me whole and alive... only to kill people I care about?

brain sucking metroids from space are one thing but be very careful who you judge... who just might have fought for your very life in some indirect way that you know nothing about.
edit on 6-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

brain sucking metroids from space are one thing but be very careful who you judge... who just might have fought for your very life in some indirect way that you know nothing about.

Right and if its hidden in lies and need to be a secret then that says something about the people playing. Dont tell the "Player" who doesnt want to be in a game for his life in the first place about the rules. Then kill him if he doesnt reach certain accomplishments or goals or some crap. Thats stupid IMO and any person tampering with anothers existence should have their own taken.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
After 2 years of constant harassment I hunger for the chance to have absolute silence in my head, I tend to believe this has more to do with technology first and spiritual harassment second. Does anybody have an experience within similar nature to mine? If its spiritual why is it being abused, if its technological I am not suprised its being abused.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Right and if its hidden in lies and need to be a secret then that says something about the people playing. Dont tell the "Player" who doesnt want to be in a game for his life in the first place about the rules. Then kill him if he doesnt reach certain accomplishments or goals or some crap. Thats stupid IMO and any person tampering with anothers existence should have their own taken.

that's sounds a little vague and disjointed. Can you just be more specific with what you are wanting to say... other than that you have your own doubts about some things obvious but it's very hard to tell what or how YOU process your own experiences, because trust me... I'm very impatient and i want what i want and when i don't get it i will quickly just walk away. i might ask once, i might ask twice. What if there is a reason and you just haven't come to the point of understanding on that yet? it's hard for me to answer these questions when i don't even know where in this you stand, your own experiences or how you process what you are thinking which only comes across to me in bits and pieces but mostly, in round about ways. Ways that want to challenge another of your own kind as if i have the keys to let them in, which i don't... but i have fears as well and these are because some in the government that i can't see could possibly have those keys, to lock them up... and to me that is actually very frightening... deadly frightening as though someone i know could be held captive, tortured, killed... who knows. maybe he cannot call me on the phone because he is speaking to me from beyond and I'm pretty certain that I can find a sargent who claims they try to shoot these beings down.

so tell me of your fears? Because they won't appear for you RIGHT NOW... so everything must be a lie. because they don't walk up to you and speak to you in your own language so all must be a huge lie?

As for goals accomplishments and telling you about the rules... you went somewhere with that that has nothing to do with me. it sounds more like it has something to do with your job or something and i can no longer tell what you are getting at. i don't know where you are going with it now.

you shouldn't be so afraid to be more specific. i mean really, who is coloring the picture an uncertain color here? playing the negativity in here and there in opportunistic and angular ways.

come on, what is your true beef against what they call as greys? w have talked before. i know these are the ones who have been here so these are the ones that everybody is so weary of. so, yes, let's think about it... logically. i don't know how you break this down because i don't even know how you begin it... not straight forward. it always seems more about just who is right and who is wrong and who has the right to say, decide... is that the rules you are talking about? so it boils down to rank, does it?

I don't work for the same boss as you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

Does anybody have an experience within similar nature to mine?

yes, for about 1 year i feel "mobbed" by some kind of entity. i think it is god or devil directing me to my fate. what goal it will be, i could only guess. if i want to clear my head, i go to a forest nearby, where i can sit, breath fresh air without any disturbances and relax.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strainz
After 2 years of constant harassment I hunger for the chance to have absolute silence in my head, I tend to believe this has more to do with technology first and spiritual harassment second. Does anybody have an experience within similar nature to mine? If its spiritual why is it being abused, if its technological I am not suprised its being abused.

yes, yes, yes!

trust me, i know exactly what you are talking about. i battle this out in my head a lot but some things never change. some things i have realized can't be what some try to say it is. it just doesn't add up. in the end, some things stay exactly the same.
i can feel his will and it is positive, attentive, talkative if only i could hear more clearly... understand more face to face. be much more certain with everything neatly in black and white in front of me just handed to me... someone tries day in and day out constantly... the only way they can, obviously as this must all be exhausting... and still i catch myself saying. CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME SOMETHING FOR SURE.

and then he unfolds something else... and then when I gain inner silence I realize once again that it's always there. revealing things constantly that I know trace back to him... so many other things that turn out and I remember something from the past and then yet another thing unfolds and it just keep going.

you think i am the only one who knew him? others knew him before i even remembered. this is all very specific... yet not spelled out for you. that is very hard for people.

it's already hard enough. Now... there are those who make it harder by adding more deception even in jokes and jests... in a famine for truth. you tell me that is not some kind of sin. I hope for some it is not as big of a sin as it darn well seems.

We never had time for playing around like that. There is never enough time. There is yet to be a perfect world by far but many of us have it goooood right now. too good. not that i say things should be taken away but rather, watch out. You never know when you will lose it. How could anyone ever take it from another? How?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I got off your question....sorry.

Yes, i feel there is something else and give me a bit to say something more specific about that.

something bad, yes.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Strainz

Does anybody have an experience within similar nature to mine?

yes, for about 1 year i feel "mobbed" by some kind of entity. i think it is god or devil directing me to my fate. what goal it will be, i could only guess. if i want to clear my head, i go to a forest nearby, where i can sit, breath fresh air without any disturbances and relax.

and this is why you are afraid of greys.

i know exactly how this feels... but do you know, are you certain?

how can you be? but i am telling you... as difficult as this is, some things never change and I'm telling you... i feel his will and it is not this entity that mocks everything you think and twists it and distorts it and makes the world seem so unclear... it isn't. it's nowhere near the same thing. one is like a lucid diplomatic reasoning voice and one is like a mad beast.

i was convinced it even had some type of kill program. this is dark stuff. it's not the same.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

when this "something" is acting on you, try to see the enviroment you are in. the surroundings could be the key. i felt conditioned in certain circumstances, like choreographically integrated. like conditioned to fit in.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

i know exactly how this feels... but do you know, are you certain? how can you be?

i know of this entity, because of an experience. i was lying in bed, not sleeping. i was paralysed and "lowered" into darkness, with full consciousness. in this darkness there was this pulsing pain welling from a distant "point", like a light far away or a tunnel. it was definately some force doing this to me. imo, it is the same force that lifts you up and lets you fly in your dream.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

when this "something" is acting on you, try to see the enviroment you are in. the surroundings could be the key. i felt conditioned in certain circumstances, like choreographically integrated. like conditioned to fit in.

when you say choreography, I think of dancing which makes me curious as to what you mean.

I can't begin to go into a bunch of instances but yeah, I do. i have tried on all sorts of theories for size and cause... all sorts of things of different types.
I'll tell you one thing I know for sure as somewhat of a constant. Waves of pain. That is one simple way to explain it, waves of pain like i am being attacked and want to make it stop. i mean of course i do but imagine someone scrambling to make something stop like trying to find or take a part a bomb and you can't find it, you don't know what you are doing, you have so many reason in that moment to be pissed off... or do you? the question is, do you feel these waves of pain. the crap is neurological and it's all encompassing, in every nerve and you feel this connection more than anything else. you lose connection to things in those moments you KNOW you are connected to. you lose sight and hearing of guidance on many levals and are grasping to hold on, to solve it. you know it is attacking you. you KNOW something is attacking you and it keeps getting related to all kinds of stupid crap in your life, stuff you can usually deal with and it makes you think it's you... but it's just getting inside of you with all your other thoughts... mocking it all. it's torture. it's mental torture and it is in the form of actual energy.

yeah.... oh yeah. i'd like to get my hands on it, you betcha. I look and look and look and look.

i'm still looking. i'll keep looking to. no matter how many people try to make it sound so damn simple, you won't catch me doubting there is something totally screwed up going on around here. i'll be the LAST to say it isn't so.

greys? where i'm concerned, you better be prepared to prove it.

how about let's ask the ones that know of this ELF equipment the rich are holding. let's look at that. i think that is more something i want to look at and anybody who would not immediately spit out the truth about such things. government builds crap like that and they had better start handing out frequency detectors. once we rule that out then maybe we need to look at something else but as far as individuals are concerned, that warrants a much more candid discussion on the graphic details. any actual contact or detail I have has not left me for dead and seems to know that any of these things could make me doubt him. and with that he seems patient as if he expects it. If he can do half the claims made, then how would he suddenly become stupid enough to not realize that meanness and torture only makes all this crap even more difficult to explain knowing he will get blamed for it.

i'd love to know the truth. people who have any part of it shouldn't be so stingy with their piece but so many seem to have duties and obligations to... i dunno. Us but not us. us their way i guess although i'm not so certain what that equals exactly. kind of hard to say when you know next to nothing about it *fer sure*

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

when you say choreography, I think of dancing which makes me curious as to what you mean.

it is not like dance, more like a scene in a stage play. i feel used by this "it", used for purposes, i do not understand and i do reject, because it would hurt my dignity and basic human rights. this entity does not respect laws or rules, it is like a higher being standing above any human law.

the question is, do you feel these waves of pain.

yes, quite often. this being has "tools" and methods to torture and to reward. i call them the "drug-dealers", they have dopamin, seratonin, endorphine etc. they decide, when you are motivated or lazy. when you are angry or happy. i feel like a puppet sometimes.

i am not talking about e.t. or greys, i think they are of spiritual nature. ghost, spirit, angel, demon, god, devil, guardian angel, spirit guide and so on.

how about let's ask the ones that know of this ELF equipment the rich are holding.

ELF equipment ? what is that ?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
strange days... i want to pt my PM reply here in case i wind up just repeating when i talk about this more. i omitted yours. i hope you don't mind me answering it here.

what in your life is driving you that makes you feel like you are working for the devil? money?

i have to say, i honestly never feel that way. i simply know there are things i can't decide for others. i don't. i just express how i honestly feel but perceive others being manipulative to simply push their agenda... which does not equal good from word go.. it can't. Done against a person for what? how is that ever justified? that sounds exactly like the thought frames that form in the minds of others and gain up against me and i am certain that i never do that to others. i would not stand for it and it is sickening to think of all the times it has been done to me. there are many ways to attack people. when i am angry i lash out but i do not act and i do not build premise and i do not gang up on them, talk about them behind there back, spy on them, conspire against them, mess with their life, lie to them... i do not do these things and even though something i feel extremely bad and focused on all that is negative against me and others it seems as this almost contagious entity that has many true and real manifestations... i never feel like i am working for the devil.

i may feel it is hopeless, i may feel i am CONTROLLED by the devil which is in this world, i may even feel things like that my contact has made mistakes, doesn't care or is messing around with other women but i do not feel like i am working for the devil. in fact i KNOW I am not.... but i do feel the devil is close... very close. it makes you feel like you have never really been happy and you are in an endless wheel of pain and you can't help others because you have no power here but if you could, that is how i feel. abandoned, nothing changes, the cycle will just keep repeating itself. it's almost like i'm aware when the pattern of some kill program starts and when it stops and repeats itself, waves of pain, cycles of pain... a pattern, an inescapable pattern. i do not feel i work for the devil, i feel he is trying to kill me and he will win and i will be born again and he will kill me again and it is just death death death and never any happiness, any love, any peace... and it is just in so many people...and it is actually traceable. some seem to not be effected by this at all and just live their happy lives. some seem to just be kidding themselves, but just think you can flip it like switch like it is your imagination when in fact the pain comes first and there is nothing there to comfort you. pain will make anyone depressed. the stupid details of life can usually be dealt with and the mind KNOWS THIS. it's not your mind, it's the pain. It has done all sorts of actual things to make me ill and when it is gone, it's gone. it makes me very angry at men who just throw away things like nothing matters. lie about anything to construct their way, pave their path, hold on to things. it's all a game. no it is very real and loved one suffer and it is maddening... for those who have resisted. tried hard to see the misery of others, the pain we all go through, to have compassion, to deserve it... but to feel hated and attacked rather than loved.

i am here right now alone, but i feel loved. i do not feel like my love has ripped away from me as so many times this is exactly what i have felt... because it has been... and it's happening to others as well as we speak..and it's an ongoing cycle in this world and yes it is demonic but in those moments i cannot see his face.

because if i could, i would not feel that way. i would not feel alone.

i hope you find some way to stop feeling like that because that is disturbing.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

it is not like dance, more like a scene in a stage play. i feel used by this "it", used for purposes, i do not understand and i do reject, because it would hurt my dignity and basic human rights. this entity does not respect laws or rules, it is like a higher being standing above any human law.

the question is, do you feel these waves of pain.

yes, quite often. this being has "tools" and methods to torture and to reward. i call them the "drug-dealers", they have dopamin, seratonin, endorphine etc. they decide, when you are motivated or lazy. when you are angry or happy. i feel like a puppet sometimes.

i am not talking about e.t. or greys, i think they are of spiritual nature. ghost, spirit, angel, demon, god, devil, guardian angel, spirit guide and so on.

how about let's ask the ones that know of this ELF equipment the rich are holding.

ELF equipment ? what is that ?

hmmmm.... you feel you are being used... in what situations exactly? it's hard to imagine what you do in life. i do a lot of complaining about what is happening to me but also in the world so they can see the connections and basically just trying to not be in the way and hope that the future spells out better things soon. that is what I am doing... and doing some small creative projects in the mean time but sometimes that gets hard as there seems to be this urgency right now. i feel somewhat beckoned by this need in the world and for myself right now but what really trips me out is these really really obvious attempts to throw me off course. i mean stuff that is just weird but i could talk about that all day.

so you feel like they are kind of pumping you up at times for some unclear purpose but are increasingly becoming aware because of the patterns, the seemingly artificial intelligence behind it. maybe like a program? or is it more like an individual? can you feel the agenda, can you perceive it. do you have sight of what it could be and how it would personally relate to you?

I'm sorry to get defensive about greys but i just don't like prejudices and it seems to be a very common one around here and it gets a little personal for me.

ELF equipment is just another descriptive term for a slew of different types of mind control applications that the rich and powerful DO actually have. there's a lot of stuff on this site about it and i watched a guy who talked a little about recently i thought was interesting... a bug sweeper who just happens to be acquainted with the world of frequencies and devices used for spying and harassment and he gets a little into mind control.

i would talk about it more but i MUST go to sleep. i will say that i am so convinced that there is either some type of attack directed at me or the general population and it has it's own stupid little program for everybody and they clearly don't like me or i am being attacked by one mean spirit. here's the thing... people try to convince me all the time it is my guide... why would they do that? why would they bother? just to make me more paranoid. even by a prankster that is still mean as hell and just shows how people can be... and how it's really important to have someone in your life who understands you that you can trust. this is just not the case for many. so many suffer, so many lives ripped apart.

i gotta go.. i'll check this out later.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

I think you're tapping into the dream center of your mind. Ever had a dream that you remembered? If you do, you probably remember people talking. Imagine that happening when you're awake.

But if it's somehow outside your mind then maybe you're hearing the radio. Seriously, I have no idea how it might happen, but what if? I've always wondered about it, but doubt it's possible.

Even random speech can be given a meaning, if you're fearful and suspicious. If I were you, I'd be careful about giving whatever you hear meaning. Don't do that. Be more critical.

Do you feel shame or guilt? Maybe these attacks are generated by your own mind because of self-scorn. Some people, I think, go to extremes to hate themselves, but deny the hate. So to them it's an endless stream of attacks from different directions. Since it's from within, it's hard to identify.

Just remember that reality (as we know it) is thought. Reality exists outside us, true, I am not denying that. But because everything is thought (to us), we often influence what comes in with our own prejudices and inadequacies. How does this happen? Well, for example, lets say a blue flower with 8 fat petals is streamed to your mind and your memory center remembers it as a blue-green flower with 7 skinny petals. Afterward when you see this flower again, you see 7 skinny petals that give off a blue-green color. This would be a mistake, of course. But sometimes the mind needs to be reminded that it's a mistake. The mind will often take something and go with it to conserve energy and move on to the next task. Keep this in mind when you're looking for a ray of hope.

That was fun. You can ignore everything I wrote here because I am not a psychiatrist nor do I even know what I am saying. But I thought I would give it a shot and see what I can produce.

I hope you're ok and can deal with this and don't let it beat you.
edit on 6-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Strainz

my approach would be, the humans that you feel going after you, are aswell under the influence of theses non-humans. for example, you stare at the back of the head of someone, the human does not realize this, but the non-human spirit-part does. if this person gets a weird feeling like being watched and turns around to see you staring, it was only possible, because of an input by spiritual beings. these beings do good and bad things, they are called guardian angel, spirit guide or demon, depending on how they are percieved.

You should read my thread about forms, whatever is attacking you, doesn;t bealive in thought-forms, i.e "HUMANS" or "ALIENS"- just meditate on the words in the capital letters then contemplate them, the form breaks.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strainz

The distinction between Spiritualitly and Technology

A brief introduction on my current predicament:

For approximately two years I have been subjected to 24/7 harassment purely in the form of human speech. I say human speech because from my research, I am either mentally ill, electronically harassed or part of a global awakening of the mind.

The medical issue, would suggest I am suffering from depression and anxiety amongst most things, creating a need for drugs to subdue my mental affairs. Now this to me would be plausible if I had absolutely no control over my mind whatsoever, rendering me completely insane and unstable for work, friendship and the ability to critically think.

The OS/EH issue, electronic harassment, states I am a targeted individual part of a global agenda focused on the experimentation of the mind through a social theatre. This to me seems plausible, accurately depicting my current predicament in all facets. The global use of technology to fake insane and create an unstable society, for what reason I am unsure. My relation to OS/EH is the use of Voice-to-skull technology which creates the ability to use frequencies below twenty hertz to send vocal messages to targets, for whatever sinister or benevolent reason the operator is paid to do.

The spiritual side simply states human beings are globally evolving, gaining the ability to communicate telepathically. This surprisingly is more plausible than the mental health issue, but like the OS/EH would be evidence to some people I am indeed, mentally ill.

Expansion:

Now from this point on I am not going to write anything about mental health as I feel this would be the answer for most people and for me irrelevant to what is actually taking place within my mind.

I don't really want to go into the specifics of OS/EH or the Global Awakening as you can find information on either of these throughout these forums or anywhere else online. I would however like to expand on my personal experience on both these issues to find clarification, related outsiders, understanding and direction.

After searching continuously for months, sifting through diseases, drug abuse, I was drawn to Electronic Harassment and how uncanny it was that it seemed to fit my situation. I was segregated from society, spent most my days not caring about religion, political issues, becoming feverishly addicted to conspiracies and so forth, making me a desired target. There are several major issues I have with this harassment, and its nothing to do with the harassment itself, it's the technology. I can cope with the harassment, easy, but I am intrigued by the technology that is being used, and what the end game for the tech will be, complete world domination of mind? hive mind?

I do however feel that exposure to this type of harassment can and will brainwash, deteriorate and confuse a person's mind to the state of mental illness. This is complete 24/7, even while you sleep. I'm not really politically driven, I don't cause trouble for people intentionally and am generally a humble person, so targeting me seems random. I can understand economically being paid to do this type of work in our modern society could be motivation and I forgive these people. I am troubled by those that seem to enjoy this line of work, money or not and feel some of my interrogators/harassers are in compliance to this type of stereotype, sadistic and evil purely for entertainment. Enough dribbling, if this technology, which is patented in the USA is not an issue for you, why?

Spiritually this messes with my mind. Are there people in the world that have harnessed the ability to communicate to others through thought? Do they believe they are the gate keepers of society with the right to reject and accept people who gain or evolve to this ability. I am constantly told I am dumb, crazy and not intellectual enough to understand what is happening to me, rendering me useless to the evolution or society, but not important enough to skip the telepathic jargon and to be told in person.

I really don't feel like writing to much more and would rather respond to posts relative to my experience, or anybody who can provide information on any of these issues.

I am interested immensely in the spiritual side of things, mainly due to the fact most people I have watched on the tubes and read all state they have reached a state of benevolence through this "Global Awakening", not a reason to hate and outcast society that can't or is about to 'evolve'.

The distinction between my spiritual and technological issues and bleeding into each other and neglecting my truth, disabling my ability to subjectedly distinguish a purposeful reality. What is there in this world in terms of our species, to evolve together, march or rise for a stronger future for all, and to never neglect a problem that would danger our existence and freedom.

Peace, Strainz.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

I feel you strainz, you might be going through what i like to call a love-drought, ive been through those for a pretty long time, lasting a year or so the last cycle. Fear-not though my man, somthings gunna show you the love eventually- and youll know it when it hits you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
woah, i hadnt read all the other posts, apparently aloth more people are seeing this stuff then i thought, excuse my arrogance please.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join