It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We deserve to be slaves!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have been trying to tell people about the evils of the NWO for about 4 years now, and hardly anybody wants to listen!

Almost everyone I speak to is caught in their own little dreamworld, or are so well 'educated' that they seem to have a (stupid) answer for everything. Typical subjects and responses I get are as follows:

> September 11th: It was not a controlled demolition, the bulidings clearly fell from the top downwards. Why would an American government kill it's own people. The terrorists turned the transponders off in the aircraft so that radar wouldn't see them.

> HAARP: That can't happen mate.

> Global warming: we are clearly destroying the planet, and the human population is getting too big.

The list goes on and on.

I am tired of telling people the truth that they do not want to hear.

Most of the sheeple on this planet deserve to be slaves. We do NOTHING when big banks, big pharma and big government openly and blatantly screw with our lives.

I, on the otherhand, am not going to surrender. I will die fighting the NWO, and I shall be resolved to have my corpse facing the enemy upon my death.

edit on 5-5-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know it feels that way sometimes, but you're not as alone as you think. I believe this forum and the threads on it prove as much. I know it can be hard at times. But isolation is just another illusion the NWO trys to create to depress you into submission. You are smart enough to not buy the rest of thier lies, don't buy the "You're all alone, no one believes you. Just give up." lie either.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Two quotes by Ezra Pound come to mind:

"Man does not deserve to be free until he stops needing to be sheep herded"

"A slave is someone who waits for someone to come and free him"

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It just dawned on me, I have no idea what you are talking about. What, in America, is slavery? Say they made me lose my home, then I'm homeless, not a slave. Say television is full of lies, I turn it off and I am not a slave. Say they drain my bank account, then I'm poor, not a slave. Say I'm kidnapped and thrown in a camp, then I'm a prisoner, not a slave. Say they kill me, then I'm a corpse, not a slave.

What is this slavery we are supposed to be avoiding? And how?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
It just dawned on me, I have no idea what you are talking about. What, in America, is slavery? Say they made me lose my home, then I'm homeless, not a slave. Say television is full of lies, I turn it off and I am not a slave. Say they drain my bank account, then I'm poor, not a slave. Say I'm kidnapped and thrown in a camp, then I'm a prisoner, not a slave. Say they kill me, then I'm a corpse, not a slave.

When you have no food and tptb offer you food for work (just food), you will do it. Slave!
Me? I'm not that easy. It'll cost em' a cigarette too!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Sorry, Chem, I thinks it's human nature to believe it will never happen to me, therefore it will never happen. Amazing how many lies we tell ourselves, eh?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Everything you mention is a reaction to the conditions imposed by external authorities, it describes the (albeit) vast walls of trap and not the ability of a person to take constructive actions to shape their own future.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Say I'm kidnapped and thrown in a camp, then I'm a prisoner, not a slave. Say they kill me, then I'm a corpse, not a slave.

This thinking got a lot of innocent souls in ww2 in big trouble. Just sayin'. By folding to TPTB in such a way... I don't know... I see your point about being free in your mind, but we need you on the field solider, please don't surrender under the ideal of philosophy.

A humbly worried opinion.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As a Money out of Missouri,
with the headstones at the masonic cemetery.
I always go with

Deserve has nothing to do with it!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Same here. About 4 solid years for me too, same results, couple victories though.

See you in the camps mate. Maybe we can work together on an escape plan.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thank you for your kind responses, maybe the late night people are more thoughtful, or maybe I was just fortunate enough to find some of the best.

I'm probably too concerned over the meaning of slavery and a narrow definition of it. Are you saying that slavery is the reduction of opportunities to do whatever any person might want to do? And when you are reduced to a very few choices, then you are a slave?

If that's the case, then TSA frightens some people into giving up their option to fly and FDA policies reduce your sources for raw milk, etc. Is that the sort of thing you're thinking about? Reduction of choice imposed by governmental force?

If so, I think slavery is still a way off, but government is currently uncomfortably intrusive. My options? Well, I don't have money to contribute, but I do a small little bit of writing, I will vote against our President, and I pray a lot. Any other suggestions?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well please think well of me as I will be dead having fought that process.Strange how some just give up.Pain is a great fear of many I suppose but slavery? One should develop superior testicular fortitude rather than to accept such a fate.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"Slave" may be a bit harsh. Since the OP mentions banksters, Big Pharma, and the government I am thinking "crime victim" might be more accurate.

Pharma cuts a lot more turf than we give it credit for, I believe. Think "FDA" for a moment and realize that covers just about everything we put inside us. It is a human condition to suffer pain and those who experience it severely must pay through the nose to get relief as there are no backyard panaceas allowed in our system. We are given some pretty nasty crap we are expected to consume. How did Aspartame ever get approved for human consumption? Cheap processed foods really contain the crap but are eaten-up because natural wholesome foods cost more. Monsanto gets a nod to design and feed us franken-foods and farm subsidies allow them to sell their whacky-corn to places around the globe so it's cheaper for them to buy than grow themselves.

It's not just what we eat but how we are allowed to doctor ourselves. We are taught very little about how to fix ourselves, just told to follow the doctor's advice - and that stuff costs! Banks deal with money that is created out of thin air. They love to loan it to us then collect interest in cold, hard cash. That cash whithers away in value unless invested - then when their is a trend in investing or loaning those areas are "crashed" to create more indebtedness.

Government is merely a system of law-makers that are tapped by big interests to cast advantages to them and close-out competitors. The election process always is an opportunity to express appreciation with contributions for those who help the winning teams.

We have choices we can make so that we don't have to eat their crap, but many avenues are closed to us by lawful order. Many of those avenues have been closed for so long most people don't know those places ever existed.

We may not be slaves but most of us are victimized in one way or another. It is hard to avoid that.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

I can understand your frustration but you are probably approaching them from the wrong angle... Things like HARP are considered, by many, to be a "far out there" theory. You cannot really prove HARP one way or the other, and sadly, until something is affecting people directly they often don’t want to know.

Instead, start by showing them the things that are easily proved and under their noses!

Child labour in India, suicide I-Phone workers in China, Polluted farm lands of the Niger-delta, all to keep us in the life we, the middle class slaves, have become accustomed too. Unlike the lower class slaves we are not kept in servitude for scraps of food. Our bondage is a mixture of materialism and legally binding contracts (Mortgages, insurance, pensions, healthcare etc...)

And then, like the ancient Romans, we have the "liberti"

Those few who have escaped the middle slaves and made their fortune (thus being rich enough to do as they please) The rest of us look at them, and it gives our own pitiful existence some hope. It also gives us belief in a system which is fundamentally corrupt and floored.

They really have us in their palm of their hand... unlike Rome, our slaves don’t even realise they are slaves and many actually love the system that enslaves them. Having said that, the same can be said of ancient Rome.

When you are born into servitude you know no different, and often embrace it because, essentially, humans fear change.

Don’t be angry with those who's eyes and ears are shut to truth... Pity them!

Peace

edit on 6-5-2012 by Muckster because: spelling

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

When you have no food and tptb offer you food for work (just food), you will do it. Slave!

Try hard

If someone is starving and is deprived of food and other substances then anyone will do it, even you!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Try hard

If someone is starving and is deprived of food and other substances then anyone will do it, even you!

Yup. That was my point with the cigarette. Keep me in smokes and food, shelter, shower, and a bed...that's all I really need at this point in my life.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Try hard

Yup. That was my point with the cigarette. Keep me in smokes and food, shelter, shower, and a bed...that's all I really need at this point in my life.

Well i have to agree with you there

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
In Zeitgeist 2, it says something like;

Physical Slavery - Slave Owners have to feed, clothe, house and "doctor" the slaves.

Financial Slavery - The slave has to feed, clothe, house and "doctor" themselves.

Its a comparison I like. They (the slave owners) need to stay in control of the money supply, remove them from that and they will have less / no control over the slave.

2 examples I like to discuss, it gets people thinking

The Credit River Case

An attorney named Jerome Daly was a defendant in a civil case in Credit River Township, Scott County, Minnesota, heard on December 9, 1968.

Daly based his defense on the argument that the bank had not actually loaned him any money but had simply created credit on its books. Daly argued that the bank had thus not given him anything of value and was not entitled to the property that secured the loan.

The jury and the justice of the peace, Martin V. Mahoney, agreed with this argument. The jury returned a verdict for the defendant, and the Justice of the Peace declared that the mortgage was “null and void” and that the bank was not entitled to possession of the property. The Justice admitted in his order that his decision might run counter to provisions in the Minnesota Constitution and some Minnesota statutes, but contended that such provisions were “repugnant” to the Constitution of the United States and the Bill of Rights in the Minnesota Constitution.

The Judge also added at the end "the Jury found there was no lawful consideration and I agree. Only God can create something of value out of nothing"

This same issue is being tested in a South African Court currently, ATS thread;
Michael Tellinger challenges illegal banking practice in the South African Constitutional Court

Also I like to mention;
H.R. 6550 National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2010

Re-Introduced as;
H.R. 2990: National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2011

Official Summary
National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2011 - Replaces Federal Reserve notes with United States Money. Instructs the Secretary of the Treasury to originate United States Money to address any negative fund balances resulting from a shortfall in available government receipts to fund government appropriations. Subjects to criminal and civil penalties any person who creates or originates United States Money by lending against deposits through "fractional reserve banking." Prohibits borrowing by the Secretary or by any federal agency or department, independent establishment of the executive branch, or any other instrumentality of the United States (other than a national bank, federal savings association, or federal credit union) from any source other than the Secretary. Requires the Secretary to begin to retire all outstanding instruments of U.S. indebtedness by payment in full of the amount legally due the bearer in United States Money. Prescribes requirements for the entry of United States Money into circulation. Directs the Secretary to purchase all net assets in the Federal Reserve System, including the Federal reserve banks. Requires return to any member bank in the form of United States Money of any reserves held by any Federal reserve bank. Establishes: (1) the Monetary Authority to establish monetary supply policy and monitor the nation's monetary status, (2) the Bureau of the Federal Reserve to administer the origination and entry into circulation of United States Money, (3) the Emergency Board to recommend to Congress when a national emergency requires the President to issue a certification of emergency for the exercise of authority by the Monetary Authority as lender of last resort, and (4) a revolving loan fund in the Treasury for relending to banking institutions. Sets forth a conversion process to replace fractional reserve banking with the lending of United States Money. Sets a ceiling on interest rates. Requires the Monetary Authority to instruct the Secretary to disperse monetary grants to states for public infrastructure, education, health care and rehabilitation, pensions, and paying for unfunded federal mandates.Directs the Secretary to make recommendations to Congress for payment of a tax-free Citizens Dividend to all U.S. citizens residing in the United States in order to provide liquidity to the banking system at the commencement of this Act, before governmental infrastructure expenditures have had a chance to work into circulation. Prescribes requirements for federal funding of education programs, coverage of any deficits in Social Security Trust Fund account, a universal health care plan, resolution of aspects of the mortgage crisis, and a program of interest-free lending of United States Money to state and local governmental entities.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I know how you feel. Even with all the conspiracy "theories" that have been proven and come out to be true recently. Before the Internet you'd had to wait for decades for the truth to come out, like the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. Now with the Internet you have to wait weeks.

Like we know for a fact the government put the underwear bomber on the plane and it was just a big setup to get scanners put in at the airports. That's mainstream news. Not crazy conspiracy news.

Or you tell them that it's a known fact the FBI was involved with the 1993 Trade Center bombing. It's only logical to conclude they came back to finish the job on 9/11. That's mainstream news. Not crazy conspiracy news.

Or the fact that pretty much every terrorist "plot" is thought up by the FBI. That's mainstream news. Not crazy conspiracy news.
Link

Or you try to tell them that police officers are acting as agent provocateurs in the protests and commiting violence against themselves to shut down the protests. That's mainstream news. Not conspiracy news. Link

Not only can they not believe it, they can't even properly pronounce agent provocateur. I can't even convince these people palm trees DON'T GROW IN WISCONSIN! Link

It's not crazy conspiracies anymore. We're right, right right, and right again lately. I've noticed a trend that we're all getting better at checking our facts.

But people still won't listen. It's exactly like banging your head up against the wall. A friend recently just went on a tangent about those "crazy" chemtrail people. I had to show him the websites of companies that are now trying to sell their chemtrail weather modfication technology. Like no dude, I thought chemtrails were crazy too, but now it looks like it's not so crazy. Looks like that turned out to be at least somewhat true. He just went kinda silent. Then said, well it's not like it's every plane! So, it's okay!

Lol, it's like I don't think anyone claimed it was every plane. If it's true then I don't care if it's only ONE plane dropping poisonous chemicals on top of us. That's ONE too many! And even if it wasn't true, we should be making sure it's not true.

But they either don't get it, or they go quiet. It's hard to convince someone of something they don't want to believe is true.

Like when I hang with my friends I'm not even allowed to talk about conspiracy theory stuff anymore. Used to be they'd argue with me, but now with the net I can just go down my list of bookmarks and show them the proof. Just check it all off as I go down the list.

Cause I don't show them anything that's not proven and in the mainstream news. Can't even get them to believe that stuff, so everything else I just keep to myself.

Do you think they wanted to see it? Nope, they just banned me from talking about it at all when I'm over. Since they couldn't debate it anymore. Just don't want to believe the world is that screwed up. Cowards really if you ask me.
edit on 6-5-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf

Financial Slavery - The slave has to feed, clothe, house and "doctor" themselves.

That's not slavery.
That's freedom.
Enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join