It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul *tricks inside*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The GOP, MSM, and supposed presumed GOP Nominee Mitt Romney all disagree with you.

You may quit trolling now.

if he gets 10% of the republican vote, he'd get about 5% of the general election. he doesn't need to be stopped. this is as silly as the rogue delegates theory

at least you've moved on from the voter fraud excuse

this place will be something else when the reality becomes final.

ATS will need a "ron paul was robbed" forum just to keep up with it

haha you know so little...so little...yet talk like you know so much.

Rogue delegates theory? alright, that is good, keep thinking that...

Why don't you go back and look at the fake delegate slate flyers printed by the Romney campaign.

Yes yes, Ron Paul doesn't need to be stopped, you keep telling yourself that while the Romney campaign wastes millions to stop Ron Paul when he SHOULD be saving it for the general election, that is if he was actually the presumed nominee.

If Ron Paul doesn't need to be stopped, you shouldn't even need to be in here wasting your time on someone that supposedly doesn't deserve it.

By the way, thanks for keeping the thread bumped.
edit on 5-5-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

this place will be something else when the reality becomes final.

"Becomes final". That's where you are wrong.

I am 30 years old. Unless someone kills me, I am going to be promoting these freedom-oriented ideals and political positions for a long time.

We haven't even barely got started.

Our goal : to clean the corruption out.

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think a lot of people are going to wake up to the fact we live in a Republic, not a democracy after this election.

And realize how much the MSM lies to keep the populous under control.

Paul is opening eyes in many ways.

Go Paul!
edit on 5-5-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is so awesome!

I hope the campaign keeps racking up delegates.

I also hope no shady crap happens between now and the convention in tampa... still have my fingers crossed!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes yes, Ron Paul doesn't need to be stopped, you keep telling yourself that while the Romney campaign wastes millions to stop Ron Paul when he SHOULD be saving it for the general election, that is if he was actually the presumed nominee.

That's the thing.

Everyone knows Romney has no chance against Obama.
So they actually plan to HAND the election to Obama as a freebie.

That's probably why Romney is blowing all this $$$ like this, just to stop RP from disturbing the status quo.
Not because he wants to actually be president, Obama can do that just fine.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by hadriana
Hearing a RP supporter, Brent Tweed is the elected Convention Chair - RP REVOLUTION has secured the MAINE GOP chair.

What's going on in Nevada?

last that was stated was lunch then show delegate badge to come back in to keep guests out

How fast do you think the Romney campaign can forge delegate badges?

I know I was joking but counterfeit delegate badges are in play in Nevada right now after they recessed for lunch. The convention chairman is aware of this and is handling this.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Live feed from Nevada

not sure if the link will work but this is the live feed. Ron Pauls speech starts in 20 minutes. (timer is at the bottom of the page... left-ish)
edit on 5/5/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Where is the Federal Election Commission?
Aren't they tasked with making sure people follow the statutes?

If they don't get involved and clamp down on this fraudulent behavior it will prove 100% they are illegitimate and have no jurisdiction or authority (and for that, the rest of the government apparatus as well).
edit on 5-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

ron paul is avereraging about 10 % of the vote in primaries

he doesn't need to be stopped

Yeah, you're right....

Ron Paul qualifies for RNC ballot and is going to Tampa

Ron Paul Openly Calls GOP Election Fraud

How Does It Feel At The End Of The Line @ Ron Paul Rally In Hudsonville Michigan?

edit on 5-5-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth? This shills, is reality!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Romney camp trying to end today's Maine state convention by claiming ballots are bad? Wants postponement too tmrw because he put all his people in nice hotels and expecting Paul delegates will go home. He is sorely mistaken.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Romney camp trying to end today's Maine state convention by claiming ballots are bad? Wants postponement too tmrw because he put all his people in nice hotels and expecting Paul delegates will go home. He is sorely mistaken.

let me get this straight,
romney supporters hand out false information,
then claim the ballots are in error?

is this even legal?
how could you trust romney as presedent?

is this making MSM headlines?

xploder

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

let me get this straight,
romney supporters hand out false information,
then claim the ballots are in error?

is this even legal?
how could you trust romney as presedent?

is this making MSM headlines?

xploder

Fake delegate slates were in Nevada

Claiming bad ballots in Maine

No it won't take headlines but Rachel maddox might report it

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I have seen thousands gather to watch Ron Paul, but I don't see anything like that for Romney.
Where are the Romney bumper stickers, the lawn signs? Why do I see all these Ron Paul signs and stickers? I thought he was unpopular.

I like Ron Paul. I do. I agree that he has an enormous, well-connected and motivated group of followers.

But my understanding is he generally has only been holding one or two rallies while campaigning in a state, while other candidates, like Romney often have several 5, 10, 20 stops in a state at times. My only point is to say that comparing one big rally to the size of several small ones is a bit misleading. If Romney pulls in 10 campaign stops and has a few hundred at each, is that any different than 2000 people coming to one ron paul rally?

I don't say that to diminish from the point that paul is popular. He is. And I completely agree that the media and GOP try and diminish his popularity. That's incredibly obvious to anyone paying attention, even if they dont agree with Paul's politics. But thats just one point I see repeated a lot that I think needs a bit more context
edit on 5-5-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Only official email from Ron Paul and his website were my sources of information for voting for the delegates. I voted for him and the delegates. Keep fighting the good fight my friends. We shall emerge victorious

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

[size=10]RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROMNEY WHAT THE LALALA MAN.

seriously people like obama and romney make me so mad! they just wanna win! the whole point of being the president of the united states of corruption, is FOR THE PEOPLE!!

but romney and obama just want to win so they can control the world and get more RICH.

they are so dumb because if they didn't spend all their money on campaigning to try to win, they would have some nice money left over to do whatever they want with.

but NO. they totally blow all their stinking money on trying to win, so they can make everyone's life in USA even more difficult.

they are heartless monsters.

i hope Ron Paul wins, so we can truly be free.
edit on 5-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lol @ people not knowing how the election process works and then going on and on about how Paul doesn't have a chance...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Unbelievable!

That makes the point for Paul right there. If he wasn't such a threat why go to such lengths? Especially since the media has all but elected Romney. Romney shouldn't be scared at all if that was true. Besides, in the primaries from here on out it's a two person race. If Paul was only getting 5-10% of the vote that leaves Romney to carry the other 90% and I just don't see that happening. Neither does Romney apparently, which is why the dirty tricks are coming out of the bag.

Disgusting.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm a huge Ron Paul supporter, and I certainly believe the media and establishment in general is trying to screw him over, and think he could potentially have a chance to win it...but what causes you to believe, or what is the proof, that Romney's campaign is doing this stuff? Maybe I missed something...
edit on 5-5-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Isn't there a thing called "disqualification" or "the rules" in this election boondoggle?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join