It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - Land of the not so free.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You helped out and you are right you are just there keeping an eye on me you haven't ever done anything for anyone other than yourselves. You are selfish just like the rest of the world and look where that has lead you to a no where no body country. Anyways ... not really I like UK ... But ... that is pretty messed up that everyone in the country knows what you are doing and you feel good about this. You are sending your troops to WAR to watch over someone ... that is rhetorical for me. Deus .....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
You helped out and you are right you are just there keeping an eye on me you haven't ever done anything for anyone other than yourselves. You are selfish just like the rest of the world and look where that has lead you to a no where no body country. Anyways ... not really I like UK ... But ... that is pretty messed up that everyone in the country knows what you are doing and you feel good about this. You are sending your troops to WAR to watch over someone ... that is rhetorical for me. Deus .....

I think you will find the UK one of the most steadfast allies ever, as for the watching u bit i think we as a country are proud of what are forefathers have done with america. In the most part anyway, we are family after all.

<< 1   >>

join