It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Whom it May Concern.... The British People Will NOT Yield... This is Why...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi OP. Don't be fooled by my location, although I live in Ireland, I am a proud man from the Black Country. Not necessarily a proud Briton though.
I some areas I am indeed proud to be English. Our sporting prowess for example, is up there for all to see.
In the field of science and engineering too, Britain can spout some of the ledgendary names recognisable from all over the world. Newton, Brunel, Stephenson, Telford, Whittle, Faraday, Babbage and Darwin.
In the arts, music, theatre etc, the list goes on.
I have to disagree though with your view on the whole Empire and / or military thing. Politically, the British have been in bed with a lot of undesirable partners, steering things from behind the curtain, the illuminati, Royal bloodline etc as you mention.
Sure, my grandfather fought in WW2 in Burma; and as a result I am very proud of him and his 91 years, but he would say he is anything but proud of himself.
Not sure if the Empire was the biggest either:

www.smashinglists.com...

As a previous poster said, just take a look around you in a city centre at night- does it make you proud? Not necessarily. In school we were taught precious little about our history, in a recent survey I read only 1 in 10 adults could name a sinlge battle in the English civil war, how crap is that? Remember what Cromwell started in Drogheda?

I noted you were involved in the North during the troubles, I won't jump to the assumption it was as a soldier but it may have been. I am sure anything that went on there far from made you proud to be British, and that's not even mentioning Bloody Sunday in anything but name.

Please don't get me wrong, I am proud of a lot of Britain, just not the sword wielding, kick ass empire building side.
That said the Lion's fighting spirit will no doubt come out of me at the Euros next month!
edit on 5-5-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am not British, but that was an awesome post. If I saw the union jack I would give it a salute right now. Nice.

I disagree with you on the argument implying that the English were fighting a civil war in the colonies. They were colonies the same way any other colony rebelled from European rule and established a new independent sovereign nation.

A country of nations consisting of a union. This union, with its individual quarks in culture and idiosyncrasies, shares an origin with your country and so we are like cousins.

I wish you well

cheers.
edit on 5-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Yes I still am a soldier myself also from the Black Country... Im a yamyam oy yam lol..

I also see those young fools full of beer in the parks.. And have had occasion to give them a clip round the ear! But I also know it was all planned that way too..

The incessant diluting and marginalising of our culture and history.. Kids leaving school not having a clue about our history... Our kids adopting other cultures because their own has been taken from them under the guise of political correctness and shame...

That spirit is still there though.. The much reported fighting on the terraces at footy and on a Friday night are testament to that fact.. Spilling someones pint still ends with a scrap and then the subsequent buying each other a pint after..

The people have been dumbed down via the education system and media.. Made slaves to benefits and entitlements.. But they are waking up my friend.. They are pissed too..

God help us..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

It'll probably have to be up to Britain.

America sure as hell isn't going to stop the NWO regime. Not who we currently have in charge.

Yay! Britain!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

You must live on a different planet from me.
We don't yield...we bend over.

It's all rather sad really.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yet we are still ruled by a small elite, we still have a Royal family, which I believe is a very benign institution, but still hardly a true state of freedom. So to some it would seem we already are yielding to powerful elites. Look at the fawning over the royal wedding. Bread and circuses the more cynical may say.

I'm proud of being British, but sometimes despair with the people.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This America vs Britain rhetoric is crap and I am ashamed to see it. Those who know and value Freedom are brothers and sisters the world over.

Stand strong Britain! Manus haec inimica tyrannis ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

"Living On A Thin Line"
The Kinks

All the stories have been told
Of kings and days of old,
But there's no England now.
All the wars that were won and lost
Somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore.
All the lies we were told,
All the lies of the people running round,
They're castles have burned.
Now I see change,
But inside we're the same as we ever were.

Living on a thin line,
Tell me now, what are we supposed to do?
Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line,
Living this way, each day is a dream.
What am I, what are we supposed to do?
Living on a thin line,

Now another century nearly gone,
What are we gonna leave for the young?
What we couldn't do, what we wouldn't do,
It's a crime, but does it matter?
Does it matter much, does it matter much to you?
Does it ever really matter?
Yes, it really, really matters.

Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line,

Now another leader says
Break their hearts and break some heads.
Is there nothing we can say or do?
Blame the future on the past,
Always lost in blood and guts.
And when they're gone, it's me and you.

Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line,
Living on a thin line.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
We are a warrior nation born from the rapes of many other warrior nations...

This is OUR land...

Wrong. This is actually the land of the giants before that selfish scumbag Brutus of Troy came along and wiped us out of existance.

Cornellius is no better after pushing the giant Cormoran off a cliff. Then he has the nerve to call our neighbourhood after himself - Cornwall.

Our stiff upper lip and seemingly nonchalant attitude which is mere maturity will enjoy spanking the living crap out of you..

Lol.
Nice.

The best British fighting export to the world is the Football Hooligan. Cheap to run, only needs Income Support for payment, easily entertained and too dumn to think.

A friend once told me that during one of the world cups in Europe during the 80's, he saw 3 German thugs looking for a fight.

On that same street, on their side of the road was a pommy (minding his own business) eating fish-n-chips.

On the opposite side of the street was 3 Spanish supporters. The 3 Germans shouted at the single hooligan who as expected, lowered his food calmly and gave some 'words of advice' in return.

The Germans stopped dead in their tracks, realising that he was a brit and crossed the road and started to fight the Spanish.

The British bulldog takes a lot to anger. When a brit goes ballistic, the target is screwed. GAME OVER.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Being British my self, I wish I could agree with you OP...

But are you living on a different planet from me? We're not soverigne any more mate. Like it or not the EU own us.

It won't be to long untill the NWO own us.

We can try and fight it, heck, our government don't listen to us, and when they do, they take their orders from across the land.

Times are changing, when the NWO comes, and it will, we need to ensure its evolutionary in a good sense. Its the only option left.

Don't let patriotism hold you back, we are citizens of Earth, not England. I for one will spend the next 5 years saving enough doh to move outta England, cuz its going down the drain.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Very poignant remarks! Too bad those same remarks are not echoing through the halls of Parliament. You should share you incites with your local MP. In all reality, I have a hard time picturing many Brits seeing things as you do? Perhaps they are too busy with football matches, filling their bellies with pints, and partaking in other trivial pursuits?

I am not one to point the finger, because my own country suffers the same ailments as yours. Spineless politicians, fluffy news, mindless sitcoms, astronomical government spending and debt, high taxes, rampant corruption, and many other unfavorable predicaments. The way of the world at this juncture in human history? This time Britain will be conquered not by jackboots, but by the stroke of a pen. Good luck!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'm glad to see opposition to the EU, even if I do find it mildly ironic that your speech is in regards to a nation that occupied and suppressed Ireland for so long..

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

There are those in America who think they won against us.. But all they did was fight against those born in Britain in a civil war... British against British... George Washington whose limbs were made in England too..

Uh no.

"Irish volunteers played so predominant a role in the American army that Lord Mountjoy lamented in the British Parliament that "we have lost America through the Irish.""

www.jfklibrary.org...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Forget the EU! We have our own criminals right at home! How about we deal with them first? At the end of the day the government could tell the EU to sod off whenever they felt like it! Or they could give us a CHOICE, but that will never happen! It was the government that signed up to the EU in the first place! These are the ones you want to aim your sights at! Not some dictators in another country!

Also I think you are being rather nostalgic! We have already been invaded by many countries! Look at our "multicultural society" I rarely go into a shop these days that is owned by a brit!

Besides I'm not patriotic, patriotism is a farce! I'm just me, a human being on earth! I feel nothing for the country I live, it is merely a bit of land that my mum and dad happened to live on when I was conceived! If I'd had a choice I would not of been born here!

Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate everyone here, just the politicians mainly and the people that blindly follow them! Look at the crap that is happening now. Conservatives were once hated then people got sick of labour So The conmen got in, now they are sick of them and want labour back! Meanwhile nothing changes whatsoever! Things maintain on a steady course of getting worse! More freedoms are lost! It's all utter BS!

We still have a "queen" for god sake! The "royal bloodline". They parade around like their poo doesn't smell and everyone treats them like damn celebrities!

If I had the money I would leave england ASAP!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Britain has already yielded...years ago. it is run out of Threadneedle street by the Rothschild bankers in the City of London...not legally part of Britian. And the Royal family are direct descendants of Vlad the Impaler, Windsor is a cover name.
Want to be real Brits? Conquer the CIty of London, throw out the banksters, and terminate the royal family gene line.
So there.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I agree with your remarks about Ireland.. I was a soldier there myself and saw the division and death.. But the Irish.. Being the damned rebels they are have had good training from us... And will in no doubt use it against the EU the way things are heading..

I look forward to Tiocfaidh ár lá being painted on walls in Brussels...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Actually I live not far from you if Im not mistaken... You obviously have your world view from the few square miles of immigration hell where you live..

Trust me when I say that is not the whole story across the country.. Not just England, but Wales and Scotland too.. We are united by blood and land.. And when we get together Empires are created...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darkstar57

The politicians yielded to money and power..

The British PEOPLE did not..

A stroke of a pen means nothing when the document signed is shoved up their arse..

You cannot sign Britain away with the stroke of a pen..

The politicians are finding that out right now..

Whoops.. Replied to the wrong person
edit on 5-5-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm actually looking forward to joining the EU, there is a great sense that my nation will flourish when we've stopped subsidising our imperialist neighbours to the south.

Alba gu brath!

Free Palestine!

Libre el Malvinas!

What what old boy?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

You will be on your own shouting then muppet..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join