It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Countdown

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: servovenford

originally posted by: Spectralmusic
Can't believe it's been 5 years since the whole world was destroyed already!

Can't believe there've been (at least) three doomsday predictions for 2017 thus far that haven't come true.
Nibiru last Sunday? Nope. I'm still alive and kickin' and I presume you folks are too.

I'm just a digital ghost, the world was thoroughly destroyed in 2012 I assure you

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
so what exactly happened?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TaylorHP

Nibaru hit earth and wiped it out
but aliens saved just you and made you an earth simulation because you are special, the chosen one.
But remember they always watch you.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: TaylorHP

Nibaru hit earth and wiped it out
but aliens saved just you and made you an earth simulation because you are special, the chosen one.
But remember they always watch you.

and i was saved to hand out stars

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Y'all can just pick up right here the next time there's an end of the world. The 2012 one was fun, but I hear the 1999 one was way better

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Why is this section still open? 2012 was 7 years ago. It's safe to say that nothing happened.

Please rename this section to 2050, which is the new updated final final final end of the world based on the currently undiscovered Pre-sumerian Lemurian calendar. If you think the Mayans were spot on, just you wait! Nibiru is nothing compared to what's coming.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Toothache because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Where was the earth shattering boom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering boom.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Where was the earth shattering boom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering boom.

Where is the punctuation that would clarify your meaning?

By the way, 'Earth' is a name, so it's supposed to be capitalized.

Do you mean "Earth-shattering boom", or "Earth shattering (a) boom"?

The first would be a boom that shattered (or shatters, or will shatter) planet Earth. If that happens, we'll be no longer on the planet Earth, so whether it was a 'boom' or anything else, becomes immaterial - if Earth shatters, why would it matter what caused it or how it happened?

The second one would mean the planet Earth shatters 'a boom'. This may very well have happened, this planet is big and mighty, and can conceivably shatter 'a boom' (whatever this means as a real-world (or outside a world) manifestation)

In any case, Earth hasn't been shattered as far as I know, but a boom might have.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Something did happen on that date.

Something shifted, and the world has never quite been the same.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When will the countdown stop?

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join