It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who are "we", really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If this is qualified and quanitified as a rant, then please move it, mods.
But from what I understand as the "gray area," here we have it.
I was reading this read today about an MIT graduate and what the students' knowlege and training was used to do, and while I was reading that, I was listening to Coldplay, specifically "the Scientist," and "A Rush of Blood to the Head".....
I will just get right to it... I am just one person, but sometimes it certainly feels and looks like my anecdotal experieces have become everyone else's and fuel, well, I don't know quite what....
If you believe in the "Hidden Hand," then it fuels a "negative harvest." I don't know quite what I believe in these days, but a negative "harvest," or any other kind of "harvest" would certainly not be what I would want. But this is the thing, from what I see and have experienced (i.e. anecdotal experience) our knowledge and innate talents are being used, harvested, while we are then, as individuals, culled, replaced and our experiences used.
Having said that, I truly believe this website is a double edged sword where the "loonies" are identified, and our posts are fuel for just that, but somehow the "truth" is revealed at the same time. The eternal paradox in action, and vision.....

In short, I believe we are living in a quantimized computer simulation where all we encounter and experience has already occurred in a huge circle of musical identities, in order to thwart the solution, and point blame in that area so there will never, ever be a solution or healing, or anything of that kind, unless an unidentified "king" can claim it and make himself look good doing it....

Back to the MIT graduate, yes, all our knowledge and talent is probably used against us, for ( I totally believe and concur with Blocula, we are certainly in hell) and for the worst for humankind, if that even exists anymore, as it doesn't take a scientist to figure out that the past several years have been about destroying the "chi" of what humanity is......You can look through all the government documents about MKUltra, and what has blossomed from that, mind control, control over the population, etc. and easily see what we are facing........
And as I say that, what is "we......"
These are the questions I am raising, and they are worth finding the answers for......
I have, and had, children...and want the best for every living being.....
On some bad days, there is a member's name that sticks with me, that I invoke to keep myself strong.....
"my mind is mine," I wish it were.....as if it were, then there would be understanding.....

In this holographic universe, where we are living a high school popularity, and science and mathematics are configured to support whatever conclusions we support, (and yes, I do believe and SEE this to be the case)
ask yourself what new tricks will happen tomorrow, parallel tag clouding, neural respsonses, CGI holographic, etc......
It is then anyone's guess who you are and what you have done, or have not.....and who will speak for you, who will come next? Because I see a plethora of "identity" threads, here, where someone else is taking and claiming the place of who it really happened to.....and I believe in the quantum mechanics that have been devised to illustrate that, all in the behest of "proving" the "two" to be the woe of us all.....but that's all it is.....another devised circumstance to engender the right emotion for the right circumstance and justification......
so, if it is all "up for grabs," guilt and innocence, etc....and if we truly live in a situation where those two are totally interchangeable, depending on whatever circumstances are prevailing, by TPTB,then what.....
and I mean truly that, what???? If you have a child, think forward, beyond your success or failure or ability to feed your family...., and what? What have we here, where are we going? We can put the wrong people in jail,tag the blame on the wrong person, but where will you children be, later, after that has succeeded?
Do you not understand what is happening with CGI's and parallel tag clouding? No one will be safe.... They asked our opinion when we didn't know what was truly going on.....Did that give you a choice? That defines not having one.....

If you are going to "deny iggnorance," you should know what ignorance truly is...not what you are told and who you are told it is......
Words are not what they seem, life is not what it seems, nothing is what is seems.....sorry, but that is truth, while what is true is spun and spun and regurgitated by others, that they have experienced what they have not, for nothing, to make nothing, so we would all be nothing, get it ????? We are being made nothing, by Judging one to be nothing......
edit on 4-5-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am invisible....Good luck...for if you aren't, the world will hurt...
Yes, that is my expeience, If I tell you what is going on, either i, will you, will pay......thanks, Magda.....

there is no way to save, anyone, anyting, anywhere....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is your brain.

This is your brain on drugs.

You're tripping bro.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Words are not what they seem, life is not what it seems, nothing is what is seems.....sorry, but that is truth

I contend that life is exactly what it seems.

For me, life is about the exploration and discovery of the universe - of the bond held between friends and family - the trust it takes to allow another independent being to be close to you.

Nothing you say or do is going to make life, for me, anything but.

Nothing I say or do is going to make life, for you, anything but what you have already determined it to be.

That, my friend, is the truth of reality.

The only person who can determine what your life is about is you. You can take what others have to say into advice - but it is ultimately up to you to make the decision as to what your life means.

We are being made nothing, by Judging one to be nothing......

I think there's a little more wisdom to this statement than you realize.

Humans have an innate ignorance within them. We are ignorant of our own irrelevance. This is why we will form opinions and hold on to them - we believe ourselves to be correct in that assessment - and any other conclusion to be wrong.

Hence, why I have begun using the phrase: "ignorant to the irrelevance of one's own genius" as a definition for being 'dumb' or 'stupid.' Denying the ignorance to the irrelevance of one's own genius is my definition of respect. It's when you lower your own measure of yourself long enough to honestly consider the perspective of another person.

You don't have to agree with that perspective - but simply accept the fact that it is a relevant perspective.

Because, as humans, we have a tendency to embrace the ideal. Yet, we all have a different - and even individual - interpretation of what the ideal is. Fixation upon the ideal and the complete exclusion of anything that isn't ideal is what will lead one down a path of self-isolation and loneliness.

That, my friend, is the path that leads to hell - when you believe yourself to be so superior as to reject all the goodness before you because of tiny faults you deem unacceptable.

Oh yeah... I'm a fun guy to invite to Bible Study with fundamentalist christian groups. They don't quite know how to handle me.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why are people so obsessed with the idea that reality is a computer simulation? I just don't get it. There isn't a day on ATS when someone doesn't come up with the same stuff again and again. I believe people are just so bored with their daily lives that it has more to do with HOPING that reality was something closer to a scifi move than it actually is. However, what you hope or want to be true has nothing to do with what actually is true.

If you asked me, threads like this don't even belong in the science and technology, they fit better into philosophy/metaphysics.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I can understand why you might go down this intellectual cul de sac. We, the human race, that is the flesh and blood, spirit and soul human race, are living in a world where over 90% of the population of our planet, are either living in desperate third world poverty, or slaving away trying desperately to scrabble a pension together before they are retired from thier work, and left to die in thier own waste matter ten or twenty years later, or beaten to death for thier meagre savings after a trip to the post office. The majority of people have harrowing lives, or harrowing moments within those lives.

It is then, no wonder that we try to justify our suffering with such fantasies as these. We seek that which is not there to be found, an explanation that fits the horror of our existance, without us having to admit that we are barely more than apes in essence, the most successful of us also being the most callous, evil, and treacherous. In a vain attempt not to have to accept those things in thier totality, we invent, we dream, and sometimes we hallucinate. All madness begins here, but unfortunately , it rarely ends there. We take these fantasies so far that they become our new truth, blurring the line between reality and the unreality we have invented to avoid the truth.

The truth is, that this thought process is an indicator of something I like to call the inhuman condition. It has been with us since civilisation came about, and unless greed and the enjoyment of anguish on the part of its inflictor cease to exist through self consumption, it will be with us still at the end of the universe.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is a glitch in the matrix!

Really though, life is sort of like that, kind of.
The mind is a hologram of sorts.

There is no one pulling the strings and hitting the switches though other than you.
TPTB are just as clueless as you and I.
They just like to think they know.

Just like you and I.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Soon we will all be kings, this is my goal and its near fruition. One thing ill mention as to how I and we got there (bc its been one strange trip and I will say while I take credit for myactions, its almost like it was meant to be this way for all of us from the beginning). Anyway, this will come about bc in order to get out of hell you have to work your way up. While some would have u believe we ve descended into hell.. huhuh. We've coome from hell, we evolvee from chaos to order. I also will not be able to take credit bc I am a some total of my experiences and not all of these, well much of it, is info I've obtained from others. So, I thank the world. (It was actually this pleading for goodness, or rather kindness/pos attitude that got me here today. ) again, I thank the world and you don't know how fullfilled ill be in just a short time, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Ats, keep your head up. I can finally say for the first time in my life I a. Don't want it to be the end of the world because b. I have solutions. U betcha bottom dollar, Pp, there will be more (to come, from me).

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Hi, Phantomjack. Wish I was.....No chemicals involved. However, you are welcome to your opinion.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey, AIM, thanks for reading and responding.

For me, life is about the exploration and discovery of the universe - of the bond held between friends and family - the trust it takes to allow another independent being to be close to you.

Nothing I say or do is going to make life, for you, anything but what you have already determined it to be.

The only person who can determine what your life is about is you. You can take what others have to say into advice - but it is ultimately up to you to make the decision as to what your life means.

I respect your opinion and experience, but my experience has been something other...and no, I did not determine it.

I think there's a little more wisdom to this statement than you realize.

Humans have an innate ignorance within them. We are ignorant of our own irrelevance. This is why we will form opinions and hold on to them - we believe ourselves to be correct in that assessment - and any other conclusion to be wrong.

Hence, why I have begun using the phrase: "ignorant to the irrelevance of one's own genius" as a definition for being 'dumb' or 'stupid.' Denying the ignorance to the irrelevance of one's own genius is my definition of respect. It's when you lower your own measure of yourself long enough to honestly consider the perspective of another person.

You don't have to agree with that perspective - but simply accept the fact that it is a relevant perspective.

I have for many years been comforted by looking at the endlessness of the horizon when viewed from the sea. The smallness it made me feel was comforting. I sincerely hope that there is something out there, or even within, that is smarter, less ignorant and will wind this thing up with some purpose for the better for us all.
I have often lowered the measure of myself in trying to consider others' perspectives. I wonder often, if the same has been done for me, or for many others.....
I totally agree with your perspective, and am in the habit of viewing opposing perspectives as extremely relevant, if only because they exist, then they should be considered.

Because, as humans, we have a tendency to embrace the ideal. Yet, we all have a different - and even individual - interpretation of what the ideal is. Fixation upon the ideal and the complete exclusion of anything that isn't ideal is what will lead one down a path of self-isolation and loneliness.

That, my friend, is the path that leads to hell - when you believe yourself to be so superior as to reject all the goodness before you because of tiny faults you deem unacceptable.

The ideal, as you term it, or "perfection" as I understand it, is the sum total of what defeats humanity, for we are here, surely, to realize what we lack and love ourselves in spite of it. Is this not the meaning of unconditional love? And can we survive without it. Perhaps we can survive, but what will that turn us into? Perhaps creatures who care not for the pain of others, or what we cause, into full blown monsters who embrace giving others' pain and calling this "relative......"
I agree whole heartedly with you here, that this is the path to hell. I find it interesting that so many who reply bring up the "finding oneself superior," aspect. And yet, what I have written, at least to me, says nothing about finding oneself superior or not accepting the faults of humanity. Rather I think where we find ourselves now and the reason we are here would be to understand and accept our differences, not anyone's superiority over another's.

edit on 5-5-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by famalhut

You are correct as to where the thread is, but was unable to move it.

I have much information about why I believe it is a computer simulation.....tried to start a thread on it a while back, but was working on a tablet and couldn't edit my info or reference my sources. However, this thread isn't about providing verification of that.
There was a computer built in conjunction with the military industrial complex in Viet Nam times, and a company called the Burroughs Corp. After, there was a book written based on the "situational data" fed to this machine, of short stories of the science ficiton ilk. However, the fiction was designed to become reality by virtue of quantum engineering and this computer, and all the machines that came after. Interesting, that this company was responsible for the first adding machine, and then later the computerization of military control for purposes of "defense."
But that is a whole other thread.
Thank you for your input.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I can understand why you might go down this intellectual cul de sac. We, the human race, that is the flesh and blood, spirit and soul human race, are living in a world where over 90% of the population of our planet, are either living in desperate third world poverty, or slaving away trying desperately to scrabble a pension together before they are retired from thier work, and left to die in thier own waste matter ten or twenty years later, or beaten to death for thier meagre savings after a trip to the post office. The majority of people have harrowing lives, or harrowing moments within those lives.

It is then, no wonder that we try to justify our suffering with such fantasies as these. We seek that which is not there to be found, an explanation that fits the horror of our existance, without us having to admit that we are barely more than apes in essence, the most successful of us also being the most callous, evil, and treacherous. In a vain attempt not to have to accept those things in thier totality, we invent, we dream, and sometimes we hallucinate. All madness begins here, but unfortunately , it rarely ends there. We take these fantasies so far that they become our new truth, blurring the line between reality and the unreality we have invented to avoid the truth.

The truth is, that this thought process is an indicator of something I like to call the inhuman condition. It has been with us since civilisation came about, and unless greed and the enjoyment of anguish on the part of its inflictor cease to exist through self consumption, it will be with us still at the end of the universe.

Wow. Thanks for your response. The first part, yes, there is so much suffering and nothing, absolutely, to justify it. But sorry, I don't agree that this is madness or that this is about avoiding the truth. Rather it is a way to reinvent the truth after your being offered a chance to vote on the agreement of events, and then spin events in a circle and retell them to make what you want true appear to be that. And yes, this is quite inhumane, and designed to desicrate and cause rejection of all that is human and humane.

We have so many ways via current knowledge of science and technology to end the suffering and struggle of so many, but it is not done, as though we are deserving of this struggle and the suffering that ensues for so many.
Ask yourself why this might be...... Who cares who has the solution, or who made it, really? Isn't the solution more important for so many of us, to end the pain we endlessly experience.
edit on 5-5-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
There is a glitch in the matrix!

Really though, life is sort of like that, kind of.
The mind is a hologram of sorts.

There is no one pulling the strings and hitting the switches though other than you.
TPTB are just as clueless as you and I.
They just like to think they know.

Just like you and I.

Hey Darkblade, thanks for the response. I am speaking above of real holograms, forgive the paradox.
Sorry, but I am not pulling the strings or hitting any switches. I am just as helpless to it, and perhaps clueless as you describe above, as you.
Thanks for your reply

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdc5ff
Soon we will all be kings, this is my goal and its near fruition. One thing ill mention as to how I and we got there (bc its been one strange trip and I will say while I take credit for myactions, its almost like it was meant to be this way for all of us from the beginning). Anyway, this will come about bc in order to get out of hell you have to work your way up. While some would have u believe we ve descended into hell.. huhuh. We've coome from hell, we evolvee from chaos to order. I also will not be able to take credit bc I am a some total of my experiences and not all of these, well much of it, is info I've obtained from others. So, I thank the world. (It was actually this pleading for goodness, or rather kindness/pos attitude that got me here today. ) again, I thank the world and you don't know how fullfilled ill be in just a short time, I'm tearing up just thinking about it. Ats, keep your head up. I can finally say for the first time in my life I a. Don't want it to be the end of the world because b. I have solutions. U betcha bottom dollar, Pp, there will be more (to come, from me).

I am not quite sure what you are saying here, but thanks for your reply. Hope we all experience release and power over our own lives, so in that sense, I agree with you.

top topics

join