It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it folks, hold on to your seats, because S just HTF!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FenderWolf
# you man!!!!

Hah! Got ya.

And that's WOman to you!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

STAR AND FLAG!!!

I liked your OP, you do have a writing style that is enjoyable to read. Very interesting early life that you lived.

I am okay with a 'bait and switch' when it is like this one. I hope that your message gets through to some people that need it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

STAR AND FLAG!!!

I liked your OP, you do have a writing style that is enjoyable to read. Very interesting early life that you lived.

I am okay with a 'bait and switch' when it is like this one. I hope that your message gets through to some people that need it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it as you were the one who initially inspired me to write it! Thank you for that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry you were treated badly as a child. It really upsets me when religious nuts frighten children.

Have you ever witnessed this as an adult?

But you are wise to point out how we can all be driven by the sensational topic or some wink/nudge subject that will arouse our prurient interest. We can feel superior to others if we have "inside" knowledge. So often this inside knowledge is not worth the effort it took to read or listen. Always appealing to our most base instinct fear.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i feel violated and used.

its like telling an orphan you're going to adopt them then saying "lol jk youre gonna be alone forever"

misleading tittle trap
10/10
i'd marry you.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I would like to touch upon just a few points and the first being that I like your writing style. You remind me of someone that I knew (and liked) a long time ago quite a lot... but alas, you are just a bit too young, lol! (Note: Your youth, in this case, is to your advantage!)

And Redoubt moves in for the kill.....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

OP thinks he/she is wise to the world at 26

so did I

now I am 50 not so smart

be careful when you hear them say "Its gonna be alright"

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by redoubt

so did I

now I am 50 not so smart and well I have been there and done that too!!

I was reluctant to post my age due to pre judgements such as these. I understand where you are coming from and I would like to make it clear that I do not think I am wise to the world as you put it. In fact the older I get the less I know for sure. I was just sharing a personal experience in hopes of touching another lost soul to say hey you're not alone out there in this crazy world, others are going through what you are.

And yes I do think that in the end when all is said and done, everything will be alright.

edit on 4-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

you know, I can look at your shoes and tell you where you have been and the direction your heading, when you look at my shoes, you only see worn out shoes.

Think about it.

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: the usual suspects

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I can understand in the profundity of your post, but the big question is, what do you actually believe has real truth in it? that would be something you have to deal with, and ask the big questions about, and you have to ask questions, sometimes just to know if people are coming from where they say they are. There are broadcasters here who regularly downplay a given topic with the most inane replies ad infinitum, and while you still ask yourself why, you really know why. There is the irony, in that the like of ATS is called a conspiracy site, where posters consider an issue that could be deemed as a conspiracy, end up as being called conspiratorial themselves, just because they have some agreement of events.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I can understand in the profundity of your post, but the big question is, what do you actually believe has real truth in it? that would be something you have to deal with, and ask the big questions about, and you have to ask questions, sometimes just to know if people are coming from where they say they are. There are broadcasters here who regularly downplay a given topic with the most inane replies ad infinitum, and while you still ask yourself why, you really know why. There is the irony, in that the like of ATS is called a conspiracy site, where posters consider an issue that could be deemed as a conspiracy, end up as being called conspiratorial themselves, just because they have some agreement of events.

I believe in infinite possibilities. But I don't believe in scaring myself half to death with a bunch of bad science and unverifiable sources.

I am not saying that there aren't conspiracies or things going on under the surface, no I am not saying that at all. But this thread isn't about me sharing my thoughts on every theory and whether or not I believe in it, it is about relating to other people who have maybe gotten sucked very deep down the rabbit hole and need to be reminded that there is light back up here on the surface.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I was reluctant to post my age due to pre judgements such as these.

Wisdom doesn't care about the age of the person speaking it. It is still wisdom for those who choose to hear it.

S&F.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by redoubt

so did I

now I am 50 not so smart

edit on 4-5-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

lol
from my POV she's a slow learner,
with much to learn
her current phase reminds me of my late teens

had my Valerie experience at 7
saw through the veil and took the red pill at twelve

my late teens were spent [wasted] trying to fit in and be "normal again"
until it all came full circle, and i had to stop pretending that there wasn't a Hidden Side of Creation

beware child,

if you stop seeking,
the Hidden Creation will seek you out

you can never go home again
edit on 4-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

can you edit your post and not be so hard on the girl....now I am sorry I posted what I did...see how crap gets started

lol, i thought the above was a fairly mild chiding
but agree, crap often starts here fairly easily over any little thing.

what i meant Seeker11 is:
these are just phases of development as it were
part of a cycle

you've woken up from the Nightmare of CONSPIRANOIA [as another poster calls it]
but you've only woken up into another nightmare, from which you have yet to awaken:
the Nightmare of REASON.
previously you'd woken up from another nightmare

of course you don't have to see it as nightmares,
make up your own labels for the maps you make

edit on 4-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment/elaboration plus reply to rebellender

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

can you edit your post and not be so hard on the girl....now I am sorry I posted what I did...see how crap gets started

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
From what I saw, guys would like to be hard.....on the girl.

But she might weigh 300 lbs is all. Just sayin.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I feel like I'm missing something here. Would you mind letting me in on the joke friends?

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow...

If someone said to me...fire! And then said..." o ... I just said that to get your attention...I was lying.

I click on a title of a thread because the title is what caught my attention.

If someone lies about the news they have and has nothing to do w/ the title...I leave!

Just like this title... I thought you might have come across another secret bill signed in the dark that affects our rights...I definetly think thats # alright.

I thought maybe another weather disaster...that's # in a fan for sure.

But you lied...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I know right? How crappy of me.
Back button on your browser is to the top left...

Oh by the way, when you've been here for long enough you'll start feeling the same way about all the SHTF threads. Although they just don't say right up front oh hey S really isn't HTF.

You'll just be strung along for a while until you realize that date came and went and the world is still spinning!

Love to you and yours. Stay safe & sane!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join