It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Warns Supremes-again: Don't Overturn Healthcare Reform: (going for a Win Win)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by beezzer

I firmly believe that Obama's arrogance will be his downfall with the SCOTUS.

If there is a stitch of sanity in the USA, they will rebuff him, his administration and policies.

And, it should be a teaching moment for the country as a whole.

If not, .... well..... who knows. I seriously see violence in the streets, soon.

I can't wait, I'm stocking up on BBQ sauce

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Another nice comment there last nite people was STD's seemed like a joke and now calling people retarded you do not agree with?

Really does show the tolerance and compassion liberals are "known" for oh and here's another thought if people have it so bad why the hell would someone require them to pay for something if they could already afford by law and then fine them if they don't?

Yep that is some "forward" thinking by all those intellectual elitists.

And Ben still used private money to accomplish that not public big difference.
edit on 6-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Another nice comment there last nite people was STD's seemed like a joke and now calling people retarded you do not agree with?

Really does show the tolerance and compassion liberals are "known" for oh and here's another thought if people have it so bad why the hell would someone require them to pay for something if they could already afford by law and then fine them if they don't?

That is exactly why Obama shouldn't have listened to conservatives and People like MITT ROMNEY
and NEWT GINGRICH who came up with the mandate in the first place. Neo, the mandate was
a conservative idea, Neo... But I guess it's easy to lie and ignore that huh?

It should be universal healthcare.

Nice thing about Ben is he created the public works system here in America, he was very progressive
for his era!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Uh at the passing of the Care Act the Democrats held majorities and supermajorites in both the House and Senate and the held the oval office.

So let me get this straight your contention is it is the republicans fault for the democrats own incompetence?

Yep sounds like it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Uh at the passing of the Care Act the Democrats held majorities and supermajorites in both the House and Senate and the held the oval office.

So let me get this straight your contention is it is the republicans fault for the democrats own incompetence?

Yep sounds like it.

Nope, I think it was a horrible move by liberals because they should know how hypocritical
conservatives are... Conservatives only concern was to leave the previous corrupt model
unmolested, there was never any intent to help the tens of millions who cannot see doctors
due to lack of money. I think it will be the last time liberals will try to compromise with
slimy ass Republicans... It was a bad move, I cannot deny it.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Well there the left has made a lot of bad moves since

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I like how Obama said "The judicial can not tell the executive what to do".
. Now we have him (the executive) trying to tell the courts (the Judicial) what to do.

Obama- You cant have your cake and eat it too.

Now watch, after slapping them in the face in front of the entire nation- hes going to wonder why hes not getting any cooperation. Not that they would give it to him anyway considering his entire bill is not even fit enough to wipe feces with.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Obama started the fight when he rebuked the SCOTUS in his first "State of the Union" address.

As I stated. It is now or never for the Courts to stop this insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join