It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buffalo Killed in Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

So many sleep walkers like to think that life is just what they have been conditioned to dream it to be. Well it is not and there are many curtains which remain drawn from the public eye and what goes on behind those curtains is what defines many things which strive to keep you alive and free from this type of torture and dark events.

Nothing is as it seems on the surface.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Okay, to be fair, it is just a genetic mutation.
Granted it's tragic because it's a rare mutation, but still.

Just scroll down the OP source and read the comments. They make me lol.

The heartache this gives me is a level I am not accustomed to...this is...almost too sad for words.

The trail of tears continues. Who truly is the savage? Blessings are coming to this family for enduring this pain. Curses will be on those responsible for many years to come.

and an excellent comment about lack of outrage at all the abortion going on. "sacred" calf is butchered.... sacred humans? Nah... just zygotes

edit on 5/5/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

And why can't we care about both? This thread is not about abortion. If it were, you'd have people saying "those poor unborn children" and still others who will say "they are lucky not to be in this world", but does that mean those people don't give a f# about this white buffalo? No, they probably care about both. They are caring people, that's just how they are! But again, this thread is not about abortion. So stop trying to divide us into the buffalo camp vs the human camp. You pretend as if we must measure each tragedy and mourn only the one with the highest degree of tragedy... No, we are all the same and we despise cruelty toward any living being! Do I really have to explain that or are you just in one of your snarky little "I'm gonna prove to everyone how clever I am and how foolish they are" moods? Those little crusades usually backfire... LoL

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh GREAT WHITE BUFFALO CALF WOMAN!!
Dear Goddess, Please forgive this horrific act!

THIS IS A BAD OMEN!

White Buffalo Calf Woman

She who brought the scared pipe of peace, please forgive...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I would think there would of been signs of a ritual around the calf when it was killed,
but didn't read anything about it.

Whoever did that is messed up in the head and you can't run from karma,
but chances are they already know that.
It doesn't change the original white buffalo sign,
but just shows that some people truly want to be evil.
IMO.

I am in agreement that it smells of bad mojo.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: oh, I dunno, changing or wording, typonese, to many reasons to list before my morning coffee*sip*

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
For christians this would be like Jesus returns with Virgin Mary and both get killed and skinned. This is sick, especially selling the opportunity to kill rare animals for money. These are not humans, these are things who did it.

It might have been provocation too. To make bad omen in 2012.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

So many sleep walkers like to think that life is just what they have been conditioned to dream it to be. Well it is not and there are many curtains which remain drawn from the public eye and what goes on behind those curtains is what defines many things which strive to keep you alive and free from this type of torture and dark events.

Nothing is as it seems on the surface.

No one said anything about conditioning...........and you can try and claim enlightenment........

But enlightenment doesnt mean making wild claims with no basis in evidence or fact.........

You have no idea what my experience is, my belief system is, or what knowledge I hold.......

To assume as much, because I suggested we reserve judgement, is in itself indicative of someone whose ego, over rides their perceived sense of enlightenment..........

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe that someone made some money from a rare white buffalo pelt. Money is usually the motivater in these types of things. Its a loss to the indians that believe its a sacred animal. I personally believe its a rare animal that was most likely killed for cash.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
This is a very important happening. The murderers would use the body parts for dark and evil magic. Bad mojo.

I agree.

But I don't believe in magic. I think it's all a misunderstanding of telekinetic or telepathic capacity (if it even exists at all).

But I do think other people believe in magic, and I can totally see a cult of some sort wanting to butcher this animal for some sort of ritualistic rite.

The authorities should look into it, whoever is willing to go slaughter an animal for such illogical reasoning could also be liable to commit all sorts of other transgressions. They need to be apprehended and prosecuted.
edit on 5-5-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I saw this and wanted to crawl in a hole and give up the good fight. Then I realised, if you wanted to destroy what hope is left of people, you start with the spiritual symbols of the future.

This is a bad omen, but we can not predict in any way what the actual outcome will be. What if this turns out to be the spark that, I dont know. Unites people?

I dont see how anyone could keep an even keel without belief in Spirit (or God, or the Creator, or Nature, or the Force, look, see, I dont care what you call it) with the occult deathlovers in plain view now....

and why why why would this effect me more than (FUKU? IRAN? GULF OIL SPILL?)

It has to be a message then.

If this news effects you in any way, please send prayers to the Great Spirit asking for knowledge, understanding, and intervention.

edit on 5-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: nevermind

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jenlovesturtles
I am inclined to believe that someone made some money from a rare white buffalo pelt. Money is usually the motivater in these types of things. Its a loss to the indians that believe its a sacred animal. I personally believe its a rare animal that was most likely killed for cash.

Thank you Jen, I'm of the exact same opinion.

They did it for money.

For those crying about its an omen though..... psh look around you - there's no shortage of weird crazy sh*t going on to call an omen. Always has been, always will be.

The world keeps turning.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sounds as tho the killing of the calf was done in a specific manner, something only people knowledgeable to ritual would be able to do..........

"There is no chance that the killing was simply a random or spontaneous act of violence, he said: “They knew the traditional Native American way of how to take out this animal.” " Arby Little Soldier

www.care2.com...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rainbowbear

That's sad

I hope someone catches them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry but there are no white buffalo. There are some blonde ones and one got killed. People like to pretend they have a white buffalo when they get a blonde one. Am I the only person who can do the math? If four exist, then there must be 40 million buffalo back on the range, right? NO. Ted Nugent killed that blonde buffalo, I think he had a song about a white buffalo. People need to stop trying to fool native Americans, including the Native Americans.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

It was the accepted white buffalo sign,
accepted by the natives themselves.
Who better to make the judgement on a prophecy?
You?
Or their spiritual leaders?

Native cultures are very wise in ways that a lot of people do not understand.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

Sad as it is if this had been a brown buffalo it would not have even made the news....
edit on 12-5-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

For you information, there are many native Americans that have set themselves up as spiritual leaders. I respect the people of the Indian Nations, but they get fooled just like white people. I have seen a fake shaman offer a gift to a real one. I really am sorry to burst your bubble, but maybe at this moment the real white buffalo is being born. Obviously a false prophet thing going on here. DO THE MATH!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Here is a wikilink to get you started on White Buffalo history. It lists all of the known white buffalo.

White Buffalo

Interestingly enough, it was updated to reflect the killing of this calf.

Just because you do not believe their ways, doesn't mean it is not valid, nor does it mean that everyone is a fraud. I understand that there are a lot of people who claim to be medicine men and shamans who have angered the Native Americans, but I see no connection between that and this.
I think instead of me doing the math, you should go research the white buffalo history.
Just use google.....
look.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: just cause.....*sip*

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Actually, there may be a connection, but not what you are thinking.
Perhaps the one who killed and skinned the calf is exactly the type of person I mentioned above.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Here is a wikilink to get you started on White Buffalo history. It lists all of the known white buffalo.

White Buffalo

Interestingly enough, it was updated to reflect the killing of this calf.

Just because you do not believe their ways, doesn't mean it is not valid, nor does it mean that everyone is a fraud. I understand that there are a lot of people who claim to be medicine men and shamans who have angered the Native Americans, but I see no connection between that and this.
I think instead of me doing the math, you should go research the white buffalo history.
Just use google.....
look.

edit on 12-5-2012 by Darkblade71 because: just cause.....*sip*

Ok, did it. I was wrong. People have made these animals into the spirit. As far as I am concerned, tickets to see the Great White Buffalo will never be sold. The math still does not work out. To have so many white buffalo, when there are so few on earth. It must be magic. If this one was butchered, then they wanted more than the pelt for money. Maybe it is a good sign.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

While I agree with you that Natives are just as susseptable to propaganda as anyone else, there may be some details to flesh out, again--take it for what its worth......

"White Buffalo Calf Woman warned that several other white buffalo would be born around this time, who would not live to complete the full color change cycle, before the true sacred buffalo were all born. She said when all four sacred white buffalo had returned, the people would be at a crossroads and if they took the right path, there would be a renewal of the Earth. If they chose the wrong path, the Earth would be destroyed, and there would be no hope of restoring harmony beyond that point."

"One who disagrees is a Sisseton/Wahpeton traditional person who told me there are only two of the four sacred white buffalo calves born so far. He said that these two buffaloes have turned white, yellow, red and black or shades of those colors. He claimed when the White Buffalo Calf Woman left the people, she turned these four colors. The true white buffalo calves will also turn those colors, he said. He doesn't believe they will turn white a second time."

If you read the article, it explains how rare it is to have a white, not albino-bison change into all four colors as in the prophecy, and live to change into ALL four colors. This is how they tell the "supernatural" ones from the "natural"

The debate is simple. Either all four have been born (meaning there are 4 white buffs who have lived to see all 4 coat colors change)

Or only two of the four have been born, and a majority of them have died before changing color. (including this resent one)

www.aaanativearts.com...

edit on 15-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: oops

edit on 15-5-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join