It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Buffalo Killed in Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by antar
This is a very important happening. The murderers would use the body parts for dark and evil magic. Bad mojo.

I am greatful that the Mother no longer suffers as well, her pain and agony of the death of her baby was torture.

Send light, love and prayers to the family and to the blessed animals.

You do not know that........

That is nothing but complete speculation............please.........dont jump to conclusions like that

It is a horrible thing yes, and everyone hates to see it............

But making that jump is irresponsible

Replies like this always make me half laugh, half a bit upset. This is ATS, the content of which is highly speculative! C'mon man, we're on here talking about aliens and ghosts and black cabals. Speculating is what is happening here, and then you lambast someone for engaging in it. I agree, she could have said that she "thinks" or "suspect" that the perpetrators will use the body parts for these nefarious reasons, but oh well...semantics. You addressed nothing, just yelled at fellow member because you disagreed. Grow up.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Be aware that it is the BIRTH of a white buffalo calf that is the omen and not its death.

While I feel compassion for the owners - I feel it in the same way I feel about animal mutilations in general. Whoever is responsible for these acts not only against the white buffalo but also other livestock are recorded by Great Spirit and remembered. It is up to Great Spirit to exact whatever punishment.

The omen still stands though that Pte Shawn Waeen has signaled a new age is coming and that Native Americans are to prepare for it.

The threads also explain as to how there are many more white buffaloes that have been born - who is to say which White buffalo is the most important one or is it that they all point to the omen and cannot be refuted since there are so many of them.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by antar
This is a very important happening. The murderers would use the body parts for dark and evil magic. Bad mojo.

I am greatful that the Mother no longer suffers as well, her pain and agony of the death of her baby was torture.

Send light, love and prayers to the family and to the blessed animals.

You do not know that........

That is nothing but complete speculation............please.........dont jump to conclusions like that

It is a horrible thing yes, and everyone hates to see it............

But making that jump is irresponsible

Replies like this always make me half laugh, half a bit upset. This is ATS, the content of which is highly speculative! C'mon man, we're on here talking about aliens and ghosts and black cabals. Speculating is what is happening here, and then you lambast someone for engaging in it. I agree, she could have said that she "thinks" or "suspect" that the perpetrators will use the body parts for these nefarious reasons, but oh well...semantics. You addressed nothing, just yelled at fellow member because you disagreed. Grow up.

I think its a horrible act and have said as much, my side of the family is heavily rooted in native american culture here in Texas, infact one of my relatives was on the trail of tears......Im aware of what this subject means to the Native American culture, and am probably more qualified in that sense to speculate whether the intent for this animals pieces were to be used for "black magic" or not.

That being said

It is a conspiracy site, but that doesnt mean that you throw logic out the window, and that doesnt mean that things dont deserve to be talked about with a degree of critical thinking and reserved judgement.....

Infact in discussing conspiracy theory its bennificial to do so.........not inserting a certain degree of common sense on topics here on ATS , would make the forum nothing more then a joke, rather then a place to foster intelligent thought and conversation......

That being said, its an open forum, and just as he/she is free to make outlandish, im free to state my opinion that its unwise to do so...

And actually I did address it, I said it was a horrible thing that happend......

perhaps you could point out to me where i yelled at the poster.........or did anything other than suggest we not jump to conclusions.......

To the contrary , youve become that which you accused me of, launching an attack on me instead of discussing the op, AFTER accusing me of not doing so ,and actually proceeded to tell me to "grow up"

Those in glass houses should not throw stones

edit on 4-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of a book I'd read.

Just plain creepy with all the lore tied to the white buffalo.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As long as none of the meat was taken from the carcass there is nothing to worry about more will be born there. White buffalo hide is used as sacrificial offering to Heammawihio. Among other things.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is a terrible thing to have happen. Being that
is was done at a Lakota Ranch it effects the people
on that ranch directly. Someone is targeting the
tribe, I doubt this will be over quickly. I do hope they
find out who did it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i'm with antar on this
this was either black magic [remember they took the hide]
or a psyops by spooks little difference really

don't forget that the UN is suddenly agitating on native rights [still ignoring the palestinians though]

meanwhile the indian givers are on the prowl

Arizona’s Sens. McCain & Kyl Seek to Extinguish Navajo and Hopi Water Rights
educate-yourself.org...

Senate Bill 2109 Seeks to Extinguish Navajo and Hopi Water Rights

www.nativenewsnetwork.com...

TUBA CITY, ARIZONA – Senators Jon Kyl, Arizona - R, and John McCain, Arizona - R, will be in Tuba City on Thursday, April 5, 2012, to persuade Navajo Nation and Hopi Tribal leaders to give up their peoples' aboriginal and Treaty-guaranteed priority Water Rights by accepting a "Settlement Agreement" written to benefit some of the West's most powerful mining and energy corporations.

They are doing so by trying to persuade the Navajo Nation and Hopi leaders to support and endorse Senate Bill 2109. Senate Bill 2109 45; the "Navajo-Hopi Little Colorado River Water Rights Settlement Act of 2012" was introduced by Kyl and McCain on February 14, 2012, and is on a fast track to give Arizona corporations and water interests a "100 th birthday present" that will close the door forever on Navajo and Hopi food and water sovereignty, security and self-reliance. S.2109 asks the Navajo and Hopi peoples to waive their priority Water Rights to the surface waters of the Little Colorado River "from time immemorial and thereafter, forever" in return for the shallow promise of uncertain federal appropriations to supply minimal amounts of drinking water to a handful of reservation communities.

The Bill - and the "Settlement Agreement" it ratifies - do not quantify Navajo and Hopi water rights - the foundation of all other southwestern Indian Water Rights settlements to date - thereby denying the Tribes the economic market value of their water rights, and forcing them into perpetual dependence on uncertain federal funding for any water projects. Senators Kyl and McCain know well that without water, life is not
possible. Yet, their Bill and the "Settlement Agreement" close the door forever to any possibility of irrigated agriculture and water conservation projects to heal and restore Navajo and Hopi watersheds (keeping sediment from filling downstream reservoirs) to grow high-value income and
employment-producing livestock and crops for Navajo, Hopi and external markets; and to provide once again for healthy, diabetes - and obesity-free nutrition and active lifestyles for all future generations of Navajo and Hopi children.

Senators Kyl and McCain demand that the Navajo and Hopi people waive and give up all their rights to legal protection of injury to surface and ground water supply and quality in the past, present, and future - yet the Navajo and Hopi peoples do not even know the full extent and nature of the rights they are being pressured to waive because the details of the "Settlement Agreement" are not being shared with the public.

This is wrong.

wouldn't surprise me if similar stuff is going on over there

bad medicine any way you look at it

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is a Sacred loss. In the Lakota traditions, those struck by lightning are touched by the Thunder Beings. The Heyoka are powerful and unique teachers. A Great Power has been assaulted and brutalized. This is very sad.
Tomorrow is a special full moon as well. A supermoon.
edit on 4-5-2012 by starshift because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2012 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one reminded how the US army stopped the Ghost dance?

I believe it was the Lakota involved in that as well... Why is someone intent on stopping their ceremonies?

The people turned to the Ghost Dance ritual, which frightened the supervising agents of the BIA. Kicking Bear was forced to leave Standing Rock, but when the dances continued unabated, Agent McLaughlin asked for more troops. He claimed the Hunkpapa spiritual leader Sitting Bull was the real leader of the movement. A former agent, Valentine McGillycuddy, saw nothing extraordinary in the dances and ridiculed the panic that seemed to have overcome the agencies, saying: "The coming of the troops has frightened the Indians. If the Seventh-Day Adventists prepare the ascension robes for the Second Coming of the Savior, the United States Army is not put in motion to prevent them. Why should not the Indians have the same privilege? If the troops remain, trouble is sure to come."

Wounded Knee wikiedia

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Evil will always try to overshadow love.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Its just a dead cow, somebody is probably eating it right now. Talk about over reaction.
Children are aborted every day and you are grieving a dead cow.
Shake my head in dismay at humanity, utter dismay.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I feel enraged. And sickened.
Please Great Spirit, avenge your children of the Earth!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Tomorrow is a special full moon as well. A supermoon.

And a meteor shower too...The Eta Aquarids

This shower is the result of Halley's Comet

Cue spooky music...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Nice assumption you have made that people on this thread only grieve for this creature and not all creatures senselessly killed. Im sending love and light your way and hope your heart learns to love all creatures who inhabit this world.
edit on 5-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Yeah, but the overreactions sure are funny. Black Magic, Native American Prophecies and other paranoid things

This has to be one of the funniest threads i read in a long time. As you said: It's just a dead cow, who gives a #...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Apperently the Lakotas give a hoot.

Cant you read?

Jesus help us.

Some people here have no respect.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Chief Arvol Looking Horse, Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe, has a video on you tube in which he says that pretty much every year since 1994 there's been a white buffalo born. He learned the prophecy from his father but says that he never thought a white buffalo calf would stand upon the earth during his lifetime. so i think it is quite significant that they're being born with such regularity now. I don't know really know what significance, prophetically speaking, the slaughter of this white buffalo calf holds. But who's to say?

Off the top of my head I'd say it may be viewed as a rejection of a message of warning. Chief Arvol says the white buffalo was promised to come as a harbinger of great change. So maybe they just pulled a Leonidas (ya know how he punted Xerxes' messenger into the pit) as if to say message recieved, now bring it on.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Okay, to be fair, it is just a genetic mutation.
Granted it's tragic because it's a rare mutation, but still.

Just scroll down the OP source and read the comments. They make me lol.

The heartache this gives me is a level I am not accustomed to...this is...almost too sad for words.

The trail of tears continues. Who truly is the savage? Blessings are coming to this family for enduring this pain. Curses will be on those responsible for many years to come.

and an excellent comment about lack of outrage at all the abortion going on. "sacred" calf is butchered.... sacred humans? Nah... just zygotes

edit on 5/5/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
this is a prophesy from the native americans. wake up people!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It is not irresponsible imo to discuss this horrific event and to make my own assumptions, I do have history in this kind of situation and that was what came to me about this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join