It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Warning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

actally pazuzu ahahahaXDDDDD

anyway, seriously. i remember the time me and my friends would fiddle and mess around with the ouija stuff just for fun back in junior high and nothing ever happened. evar. practically nothing. nada. zilch.

may lie in the fact that i"m an avid positivist who believes nothing but the 3d universe and the eyes can see. no god, no angels. no demons. no spirits. don"t know.

i"d recommend those prone to hallucinations to stay away though, just for the sake of a sane mind.
edit on 4-9-2014 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Few ground rules ;

Never place or use on a dirty ground or floor.

Place candles off of the board. Place a clean tablecloth underneath.

Do a spiritual cleaning prior, don't want any negative thoughtforms present.

Crystal like quartz and obsidian are great. (clarity and negative dissolvemet)
do not ask sill question like "Is there anywhere here" you are basically openinga huge door.

Never ever burn the board

edit on 5-9-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Tis I... The Great Pinocchio!
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned...
With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts...
Adorned In Fine Gold!...
BUT!... But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant! HUMPH!

And I Must Say: "Ouija Is The Quest For Reality!"
We each have are own... and to question another's reality is to seek impression.
Mortals have their weaknesses and disappointments... which angers those of another reality.
Potential is essential. But the demons and spirits don't need to learn... they need to try again.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The best advice ever stay as far away from them as you can, nothing good ever came out of playing with stuff we shouldn't even begin to be looking at. a reply to: demonid011

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here you go: This one should be safe as long as you have comcast,Att, or verizon as your ISP , the deamon will never be able to completely come through as the signal will be cut off or throttled.

Google Fiber users be warned:

www.brainjar.com...

edit on 07930America/ChicagoFri, 05 Sep 2014 12:07:32 -0500up3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Seriously I always felt skeptical of the game. The people who instigated their use at parties, sleepovers and such could just jump on and immediately start scrambling their fingers , and yours around to meet the demands of the people present and their desires of "answers" and to play on their individual fears. When honest friends and I tried with the game owner or game player out of the room, it was almost compelling to move it or feel like you were just not good enough, in tune enough, special enough for it to move on it's own...

Having experienced multipal types of Paranormal Phenomena in my lifetime, I am not discounting the possibility of an entity using humans to enter through the game, but think 99.9% of the game is bogus.
edit on pm930pmFri, 05 Sep 2014 12:21:51 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's the thing. Three people had a seance with a board in my ex boyfriend's house without his permission when we were out of town. The entity identified itself by name. The next week we were told about this seance because one of the participants and my boyfriend's roommate was being visited by an incubus, and thus couldn't bend at the waist and was bruised all down his back.

Fast forward five months. Fast forward through the poltergeist activity, the black wolf and an entity hitting me in the head to the city I had to move to five months after all this started. I'm now living three hours from my boyfriend's house, because my mom was dying and I needed to be with her. During the day I am babysitting two sisters, age 12 and 14. I learn the younger one plays with her mother's Ouija board. "It's just for fun; our mom contacted Elvis on her birthday once." I tell the girls I respect their mom, but it isn't safe and strongly advise them to cut it out. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is the only one still remaining on his property in the other city where the Ouija session took place . He is constantly threatening and subsequently attempts to end his life three times ...

I'm stressed to put it ever so lightly. I'm driving the girls home from lunch and I see the younger girl in my rearview mirror say, "I asked who the ghost was in your boyfriend's house and it jerked me really violently and spelled out ___ (not saying its name here)." I almost wrecked the car when I heard that. I did total the car later that afternoon after another incident with the Ouija boarding preteen. The 12 year old is upstairs on the treadmill, which faces a long hallway in her house. I hear her scream, "Hello!?" Then she runs downstairs and sits by me with her pale face. "Were you yelling for me?" I ask. She says the four heavy bedroom doors visible from the treadmill lining the hallway upstairs all slammed shut at the exact same time.

I've never used a Ouija board and never will. The temptation has been fierce at times, trust me. I tried to find the girls' board to throw it away but it was no where to be found.

I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED THE ICEBERG WITH THAT STORY, JUST WANT TO SAY -- RESIST THE BOARD. JUST RESIST FREAKING THE BOARD. IT ALL STARTED WITH THE BOARD AND IT ALL ENDED IN UTTER TRAGEDY. Naysayers have no idea what they're talking about.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Write the numbers and letters backwards.... and yes and no vise versa.
Then call it squeegee... and you summon laprechauns.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
Here's the thing. Three people had a seance with a board in my ex boyfriend's house without his permission when we were out of town. The entity identified itself by name. The next week we were told about this seance because one of the participants and my boyfriend's roommate was being visited by an incubus, and thus couldn't bend at the waist and was bruised all down his back.

Fast forward five months. Fast forward through the poltergeist activity, the black wolf and an entity hitting me in the head to the city I had to move to five months after all this started. I'm now living three hours from my boyfriend's house, because my mom was dying and I needed to be with her. During the day I am babysitting two sisters, age 12 and 14. I learn the younger one plays with her mother's Ouija board. "It's just for fun; our mom contacted Elvis on her birthday once." I tell the girls I respect their mom, but it isn't safe and strongly advise them to cut it out. Meanwhile, my boyfriend is the only one still remaining on his property in the other city where the Ouija session took place . He is constantly threatening and subsequently attempts to end his life three times ...

I'm stressed to put it ever so lightly. I'm driving the girls home from lunch and I see the younger girl in my rearview mirror say, "I asked who the ghost was in your boyfriend's house and it jerked me really violently and spelled out ___ (not saying its name here)." I almost wrecked the car when I heard that. I did total the car later that afternoon after another incident with the Ouija boarding preteen. The 12 year old is upstairs on the treadmill, which faces a long hallway in her house. I hear her scream, "Hello!?" Then she runs downstairs and sits by me with her pale face. "Were you yelling for me?" I ask. She says the four heavy bedroom doors visible from the treadmill lining the hallway upstairs all slammed shut at the exact same time.

I've never used a Ouija board and never will. The temptation has been fierce at times, trust me. I tried to find the girls' board to throw it away but it was no where to be found.

I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED THE ICEBERG WITH THAT STORY, JUST WANT TO SAY -- RESIST THE BOARD. JUST RESIST FREAKING THE BOARD. IT ALL STARTED WITH THE BOARD AND IT ALL ENDED IN UTTER TRAGEDY. Naysayers have no idea what they're talking about.

hi, it would be nice if you can share all of your experiences

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join